aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that Dateline has all of her deleted tweets! :great:

So are you saying Troy Hayden's interview was not "hard hitting"?

Certainly not what I've seen, no. It was a platform from whence the convicted murderess spewed vitriol and scorn on the jury, family, and any supporters who were happy to have seen her convicted. On the other hand, to be fair, I have not yet seen the entire interview. Perhaps he will ask questions such as, "You did slash Travis' tires, didn't you?" or "You did stalk him, break into his bank accounts, and steal money from him, didn't you?" But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Certainly not what I've seen, no. It was a platform from whence the convicted murderess spewed vitriol and scorn on the jury, family, and any supporters who were happy to have seen her convicted. On the other hand, to be fair, I have not yet seen the entire interview. Perhaps he will ask questions such as, "You did slash Travis' tires, didn't you?" or "You did stalk him, break into his bank accounts, and steal money from him, didn't you?" But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Interesting.

I asked on the lawyer thread, in relation to the accusations Baez made against CA's father, and she said it's protected speech and they can't ever be held accountable for it. I think that's pretty awful but that is the law. It comes under the heading of priveledge (darn it I can't spell that word)... they are just relating what they have been told by their client.

I'm not defending them, understand, just answering the question posed by Curious in Indiana....

In the real world of everyday life, you can be sued for slander for making such statements about an individual.

Yeah, it's strange, he obviously had time to plan it so I wonder why the bubble gum questions?

Ive seen most of the interview..dont hold your breath. I didnt hear any of those type of questions.

I've got DVR set for both Dateline & 20/20 should be interesting always seems they have facts a little skewed..

I think I'm gonna be BAD have pizza & wings tonight LOL!
I've gained 5 lbs watchin' trial grrrrrrrrr

BUT I'm sure I'll lose that & more working 12hrs a day for a month in June/July LMAO!

This talk of JA drawing reminds me of one of the few moments that actually made me LOL during the trial. When she was on the stand and said she was going to visit Ryan Burns because he had a friend with a gallery that housed Van Gogh's that was interested in her artwork.

That should have been clue number one of her delusions of grandeur.

Yeah, it's strange, he obviously had time to plan it so I wonder why the bubble gum questions?

Because this is entirely about his career and preserving his exclusive relationship with Ms. Arias, that's why. I don't believe that he's gullible enough to actually believe what she's saying, but he knows if he gets out of line and challenges her forcefully she'll be done with him in a New York minute -- and on to someone more willing to toe the party line. That is how the interview cycles are going to go with her...and there will, unfortunately, be no end to takers so long as ad revenue will stream into the networks running the segments.

:cow:

Ive seen most of the interview..dont hold your breath. I didnt hear any of those type of questions.

Her hateful character was on full display throughout. I didn't even buy her being so upset about her mother..

Just watched part of the Dr Drew show - Mark Eiglarsh now has his own fog machine - it wafts across him as he talks..:floorlaugh:

:thumb: Thanks Sleuth! Nobody has seen all 45 minutes.

Watching Dateline. Did I hear the interviewer say "Darryl Brewer"? Was that Darryl he was interviewing? He didn't look at all like photo I have seen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj