aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite was 'a psychologist told me society needs to persecute someone.'

poor jodi! she's just like jesus on the cross.

I know this was said in jest with dripping sarcasm...and I so agree. But just reading it to myself, I :sick:

Can Juan use Jodi Arias tweets in this phase? Because she's tweeting again supposedly. Please show the jury what a lunatic she is.

HLN is the same thing over and over and over again yet I sit and watch it over and over and over. What's wrong with me??!!! The reinactments are extremely insensitive as well as the game show vive when people off the street get to act out the killing as well. I wonder if the big wigs have instructed Dr. Drew to now be sympathetic in order to offer a little variety and controversy..

IDK, but last night watching DD he came unhinged at Mark Longeyelash. After commercial break, Mark was gone, (as in "poof") DD did a short rant about Mark, when it was he (DD) that lost it.

I really gotta tell you, I am loving Arpaio this morning.. I think it is the first time someone shoved her words back at her and held her accountable for them. He nailed this. She is in a psych ward and was refused visitors including her mother. This is not what she thought would happen. She thought she could say whatever she wanted and run the show but she is not her own anymore.. She belongs to Arpaio now.. And he is showing her that her nonsense will not fly. I don't believe she is suicidal at all. I believe she is Homicidal through and through. She is fine with hurting others but would never be hurt herself..

Good for you Arpaio!!

AMEN!! :rockon::rockon:

Me three. I laid awake some nights wishing I didn't have any responsibilities and could just mount a full on search for the smoking gun. It would probably be a futile effort in the end, but there is a part of me that agrees she didn't permanently get rid of it. That she did want it for a trophy.

She wasn't even in her "fog" when she got rid of the evidence. She knows exactly where that gun is, but she can't tell anyone because it would prove it was her grandfather's gun.

Can Juan use Jodi Arias tweets in this phase? Because she's tweeting again supposedly. Please show the jury what a lunatic she is.

I think so! After all he did mention her writing her "manifesto" in his closing argument.

I bet this is when/why Jodi went off yesterday, if in fact the rumor turns out to be true that she did. Beth K. is saying that she was told that Jodi would have to now go to court in her black & whites since she is NOW a convicted felon - UNLESS and until her attorney's actually file with the court to allow her to change into civilian clothes. According to Beth K., that didn't appear to have happened because the officers were ready to bring Jodi into court in her black & whites...
Link: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2013/05/09/nr-banfield-karas-jodi-arias-psych-ward.cnn

They didn't ask? I assumed they would just do that as an oral motion after the verdict, but maybe they were distracted by Jodi's insistence on doing a live TV interview.

Here is a question for any who might know.

Does the LDS Church "excommunicate" members? Could Jodi be formally excommunicated for murder?

I can't imagine the LDS church wants their name to be associated with her in any way, unless she would be thoroughly repentant about an awful lot of things she has admitted she has done. And I don't sense even a milliliter of remorse from Jodi for anything she has done.

In the post verdict interview, Jodi was blaming the jail for not practicing her religion. It was because the jail did not have Mormon services. I mean, did the Jews in Auschwitz cease being Jews because the Nazis didn't provide services?

Jodi, get over yourself! You butchered a defenseless man in cold blood. Obviously the 'fog' has lifted, because you said the jury got it wrong.

A couple of nights ago someone posted from the Mormon website showing that they do indeed do have a inmate program. Shows that she was lying about that statement too.

http://t.co/OggA6NOV0A picture of death row cell , Arizona prison.

Zoe is getting a taste of this in the psych ward. She very likely did come in and act out in some fashion yesterday. http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...banfield-karas-jodi-arias-psych-ward.cnn.html

And Beth K is talking about JA being a convict now and she will be coming to court in her prison stripes. Hmmm, I'm sure JA didn't like this one little bit, maybe she threw a big hissy fit over that. I sure hope the judge has enough backbone not to allow her to go back to wearing street clothes. She is a convicted felon now so should be required to dress the part, imo.

IDK, but last night watching DD he came unhinged at Mark Longeyelash. After commercial break, Mark was gone, (as in "poof") DD did a short rant about Mark, when it was he (DD) that lost it.

baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah

I love Mark Omigarsh

Oh how weird, especially because she is not Mormon lol. Ok i'm serious, she is a killer that velcroed herself to him and everything he did, including his religion and job and foods he liked and movies and music and and and...

She should know that no matter where you are, you can practice your religion, even if the frozen food aisle of the grocery store, nobody stops you, religion is a part of you and it goes where you go...

Which religion? earth-based? Mormon? She HAS NO RELIGION....her only religion is herself!!!! She gloms on to whatever beliefs her current love interest has. UGH she is sooooooooo narcissistic.

my favorite was 'a psychologist told me society needs to persecute someone.'

poor jodi! she's just like jesus on the cross.

Probably Dr. Samuels while he was reading her the questions for the PDS test. :floorlaugh:

Now that we know that Jodi is not in the psych ward by choice but was committed by those who believe that she might be suicidal, I'm sure that Jodi is fit to be tied. The last thing that Jodi would have wanted is to be labeled with mental health issues. She was adamant about this during the trial both in her snarky answer to a juror's questions about whether or not she had ever sought help for her mental problems and later when Dr. DeMarte dared to say that Jodi has Borderline Personality Disorder. I doubt that Jodi is a happy camper with jail personnel and psych staff monitoring her constantly. She's probably not the queen bee in her new digs, either, and that in itself will make Jodi's blood boil.

Things have not gone as Jodi anticipated, and she will have extreme difficulty accepting the reality that she was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. It must have been like he!! on earth to deal with Jodi on a daily basis, and I feel sympathy for her DT who made every effort to placate their uncontrollable client. And, as much as I disliked both of them, I actually feel a bit sorry for Dr. Samuels and ALV because they, too, tried to help Jodi and are victims of her lies and manipulation. :moo:

No. I think that only happens in cults.

No...it does not. Different religions have different ways of dealing with wayward members, without getting into a debate on religion here. Some do nothing, others have a hearing process...it depends on which religion one is talking about. The definition of cult does not include excommunication as a qualifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member