aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think her friends called the parents about getting Jodi some help, I think it was a way to get information and to possibly help with getting a reduced sentence from a sympathetic prosecutor or defense attorney. If she had such friends they would have come forward already.

I'm just referring to what SA told Det. Flores when she was interviewed.

She claims in the fox interview that Nurmi said there was no mitigating evidence? Anyone have a link to that part of the interview?

I'm so annoyed Fox is dribbling out a few minutes at a time of a 45 minute video! Why not just have an hour special and air the raw footage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see it too they are beginning to get on my last nerve.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...jodi-arias-guilty-of-first-degree-murder?lite

Snippet:

"At the conclusion of this interview and in light of some of her statements during the interview, Arias was brought to jail and per Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was placed on suicide protocol," a statement from the sheriff's office read. "Until she is released from suicide protocol by Sheriff’s officials, no further media interviews of inmate Arias will be permitted."

Excuse me for playing catchup with posts put up hours ago, but I just saw this. Looks like Sheriff Joe has shut Jodi up for her own good IMO .. and is taking no chances on her not making it to the final conclusion of this trial. I have a feeling she'll be there for weeks.

Excuse me for playing catchup with posts put up hours ago, but I just saw this. Looks like Sheriff Joe has shut Jodi up for her own good IMO .. and is taking no chances on her not making it to the final conclusion of this trial. I have a feeling she'll be there for weeks.

I thanked you for this response but what Sheriff Joe did was put her in a place where she can do no harm to herself until the trial is final - Until Judgement Day if you will. She has played the system and after that interview, why would Maricopa County Sheriff Dept. take a chance at allowing her to take her own life before the jurors decide? He didn't. I hope he holds her there until Wednesday.

I thanked you for this response but what Sheriff Joe did was put her in a place where she can do no harm to herself until the trial is final - Until Judgement Day if you will. She has played the system and after that interview, why would Maricopa County Sheriff Dept. take a chance at allowing her to take her own life before the jurors decide? He didn't. I hope he holds her there until Wednesday.

Can you imagine the outrage if JA did kill herself before judgement day? It would be the fault of Joe Arpaio, right?

Here it is - notice how those wicked knuckles surround the middle finger ?

I don't know how to make a screenshot of it, but here you go:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/jodi-ariasverdict-did-she-flip-off-jurors

Thanks...I missed that one.

Been on and off the board here, as the snow only melted a couple weeks ago here (real late spring this year) so have been outside too. So I sometimes miss these JA things. Watched it that day, but missed that.

Thanks for the update!!!!!

clap.gif
toyou.gif

I want to see it too they are beginning to get on my last nerve.

What do you mean KD2? Who is getting on your nerves? Fox News? The young man that had this interview set this up with JA in December 2012. - It was legal in the State of Arizona to do this. He is getting national exposure because Greta invited him on him on her show on FNC last night.

Thanks...I missed that one.

Been on and off the board here, as the snow only melted a couple weeks ago here (real late spring this year) so have been outside too. So I sometimes miss these JA things. Watched it that day, but missed that.

Thanks for the update!!!!!

clap.gif
toyou.gif

Snow is just melting?! Where do you live?

I'm having Juan withdrawals. We haven't seen him in action since closing arguments. NO ONE can float like butterfly and sting like a bee in the courtroom like he can.

Riiiiiiiiiiight? Suuuuure.

[video=youtube;HXzQqqn-rVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXzQqqn-rVc[/video]

Can you imagine the outrage if JA did kill herself before judgement day? It would be the fault of Joe Arpaio, right?

Agree .. I hope he keeps her there until the final verdict then moves her straight to death row and revokes her rights to pencils which could be fashioned into a shank .. perhaps she can use crayons until justice is finally served.

Someone had posted this link below earlier in the thread and it really describes BPD in very easy terms to understand. Boy, Dr. Demarte diagnosed her properly IMO. She has many of these traits. Very scary too. Its a long article but well worth the read.

What I found really interesting is the article states that one of the ways that one can get BPD is from not having a good mother/child bonding phase during very very early childhood years. I think it said 1-3 or something like that.
Even though there are other ways to get BPD, It does make you wonder how close and affectionate her upbringing was in those very first few years.

http://gettinbetter.com/anatomy.html

What do you mean KD2? Who is getting on your nerves? Fox News? The young man that had this interview set this up with JA in December 2012. - It was legal in the State of Arizona to do this. He is getting national exposure because Greta invited him on him on her show on FNC last night.

I am referring to them giving it to in pieces that's all ya know I missed the nurmi part that's all . Not directing it at their right to just give us completed interview dont tease us did anyone hear the nurmi part.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns