aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The alleged GF is supposedly rather attractive. The National Enquirer was stating that she and JA are going to have a child together....well, that's not going to happen now.....

JA met Donavan when she came to Estrella. I don't think they had a romantic interlude. Gosh, I hope they didn't....I'll be back, I have to soak my head in a bucket of bleach....:floorlaugh:

NA is a tabloid....I am sure JA would be having a child with Bill Clinton, according to them. Can't trust anything from them They are like JA herself-they say some truths but how can anyone possibly trust anything they say and know when its truth?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Re: the victim impact statements... I have a few thoughts about JA wanting them to taped rather than spoken live in court...
I think it's just another display of how very unimportant the Alexander family is to her. In reality, no one matters to her. Insignificant, pesky things in her way.
I also think she knows that she will have a bit of a problem sitting there and hearing them speak. She may be able to put her head down, or draw or right, but truth is, she may be heading down the spectrum to where she won't be able to contain herself.
I doubt that the Judge will grant the motion. It's ridiculous.
It's JA telling the world that the family isn't important at all. Let them just say it on tape. She is truly evil.
I am still trying to figure out her plan to get herself onto Suicide Protocol. I've watched the post-verdict interview a few times. She is seething and hateful. It's more evident and you can tell it's just under the surface, more so than ever before. One on hand, I get the feeling that the death is freedom comment was like a kid who is defiant. You want me dead, okay, I'll show you dead. She doesn't ever intend to off herself. It's her ploy. She isn't winning so she doesn't want to play anymore. She's packing up her crayons and going home.
She must be SO conflicted right now. She said previously that she didn't want to mention wanting to die so she wouldn't be put on suicide watch yet that is all she keeps saying in the most current interview. Who knows with her? She lies so much that even her previous comments can't be taken as fact. There's so much empty space inside her that a million different versions could be in there bouncing around at all times.

I've re-watched her reaction to her verdict and snippets of her interview several times, and WOW is all I can say!

She was absolutely stunned at the verdict, imo. She never entertained the idea she wasn't believable, wasn't liked by the jury. I could "see" fireworks exploding in her head.

The post-verdict interview was her wrath, albeit passive-aggressive, coming out. She's going to try and stay "in control" of this trial, no matter what.

I don't know if it will be outbursts or miscellaneous threats or feigned illness causing trial delays, but we haven't seen or heard the last from her. Mark my words.

i searched every where for those type of "pamphlets" and they don't exist save nambla and another how to, then had to scrub my computer cookies after i started getting some very yucky ads and searches :(

When this trial is over, we are all going to have to burn our hard drives and just buy new laptops and desktops because if our browsing history is ever searched, we're all going to jail. :floorlaugh:

Especially the searches on Urban Dictionary ... shudder

Her? I thought Donavan was her male friend from jail?! :waitasec:
I am so confused! I cannot keep up with this circus! :scared:
It is killing my brain cells and sucking my intelligence out of me! :eek:verreaction:

Donovan is female.

The alleged GF is supposedly rather attractive. The National Enquirer was stating that she and JA are going to have a child together....well, that's not going to happen now.....

JA met Donavan when she came to Estrella. I don't think they had a romantic interlude. Gosh, I hope they didn't....I'll be back, I have to soak my head in a bucket of bleach....:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't verify this but I heard an attorney being interviewed about the case (not affiliated directly with the case) say that if JA isn't 'up to' the proceedings on Wednesday, things will be postponed until she is....and that it could go on indefinitely.... SMH....

It won't go on indefinitely. She will be deemed competent at some point, whether she likes it or not.

She may be lying about wanting the death penalty. Or she may really prefer it. I know if it were me, I would prefer death over many decades locked up.

If the alleged disturbance that canceled court until next week was in fact due to the defense motion to take the death penalty off the table, it could be that Jodi was upset when the motion was denied...and threw a tantrum of sorts. Or...she could have been upset that her DT filed the motion...and threw a tantrum over that.

My take on what might have happened is that Jodi simply does not want to have anyone, in particular Travis' loved ones, speak to her about her crime. Before she was convicted she had the upper hand because she could grimace, smirk, even flip the family or the prosecutor a poorly-disguised bird--and no one made her stop. Yet let the family shed an appropriate tear during testimony and a sidebar is called to put an immediate stop to it.

Jodi loved it. Jodi was the star of the show.

But now, what is she? Not a star. No longer in charge. Now she is convicted of MURDER, and her victim's family and friends might not be stopped anymore if they wish to speak to her in court.

What's a girl to do? Throw a tantrum!

As I said before, I have no problem with the victim impact statements having some limitations placed (stay on topic, don't have an emotional meltdown, etc.) but limiting the family's right to speak to the killer face to face is just one more way the court could give in to Jodi's demands. I hope the motion is denied; any nonsense Jodi claims about the family physically resembling her abuser is just too twisted to be given any consideration, IMO.

I really think Jodi has a pathological desire to manage everyone's impressions about everything she feels she has a proprietary interest in, particularly, her image.

If Jodi is the way I think she is, she does her best to segregate each part of her life and never the twain shall meet. Everyone gets to see the Jodi she wants them to see and no one is allowed to get together with anyone else to compare notes because she can't keep all her lies straight and there are lies for each unique situation.

She absolutely abhors any hint from anyone that she might not be what she has put herself out there to be.

I think this more than anything is why she murdered Travis. He was getting the best of her more than anyone had ever done before. He was threatening to expose her to a large group of people. This deserves a death sentence as far as she's concerned.

She wouldn't allow her parents to stay with her for 10 years because they would "snoop." She HAD to strictly control the flow of information about her life.

So, to have to sit there and be completely exposed in court by the Alexander family is the worst thing she can imagine.

NA is a tabloid....I am sure JA would be having a child with Bill Clinton, according to them. Can't trust anything from them They are like JA herself-they say some truths but how can anyone possibly trust anything they say and know when its truth?

The editor of the National Enquirer was on one of the TH shows about this story and Arias in action. He laughed and said something like, "You know it's bad when the National Enquirer doesn't believe you."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

idk, i have wondered that mayself, but do we no for sure that donavan is on parole or has she been released yet?? also can a convicted felon in prison get visits from another convicted felon even if they aren't on parole?

IIRC it was Donavan's girlfriend that was in the slammer with JA for arson.

I totally agree with you! It wasn't because she believed it though, it was because she knew he believed it. Sick & Twisted..yes she is.

Just like premeditation can be formed in an instant....forgiveness can be obtained in an instant. If TA knew he was dying, and I think he did, if he felt he had sinned, he had the opportunity to seek that forgiveness. JA loses again.

Just like premeditation can be formed in an instant....forgiveness can be obtained in an instant. If TA knew he was dying, and I think he did, if he felt he had sinned, he had the opportunity to seek that forgiveness. JA loses again.

I believe this with all my heart.

Editing to add that his eyes in the last photo seem to be conveying a message that he had no hatred for her, only sorrow. JMO

I can't verify this but I heard an attorney being interviewed about the case (not affiliated directly with the case) say that if JA isn't 'up to' the proceedings on Wednesday, things will be postponed until she is....and that it could go on indefinitely.... SMH....

I have an attorney friend (not associated with the trail) who told me the same thing. He also reminded me that she has been talking with psychologists for years. BFFs with both samuals and alv...she knows crazy...real and pretend. He says he will not be surprised if the trial does not continue on Wednesday. OR....he surmises that Sheriff Joe sent her to the cray cray ward to shut her up (which is what I think as well)and the docs at the cray cray house will tell the court she is competent to continue on Wednesday. He also told me he would be EXTREMELY surprised if JSS allowed the motion to video tape the victim statements from the Alexander's. He has watched much of the trial as he is now retired. He says in his opinion JSS was overly lenient towards the defense...but since this is her first DP trial he is giving her a pass. But he noticed some of her facial expressions and IHO, she is ready to get ja out of her court room. Again in his opinion she should have come out strong regarding rules in her court room and then enforced them. He also thought the DT made a huge mistake by allowing ja to draw through out the trial. As well as keeping her on the stand for so long. She is not likable and the longer she was on the stand the less likable she was. And the more ammunition given to the prosecution. Her change in attitude from her defense questioning and the prosecution questioning was also a nail in her coffin. JM baited her and she took the bait every time. He said the jury watches this kind of thing with eagle eyes. As well as the TV interview.....big mistake. The jury is instructed not to watch anything about the trial, but the judge and her staff are free to watch whatever they want. And a good staff will make the trial judge aware of many things. :facepalm: Oh and he said all the people who were saying JM was over bearing and it would turn the jury off are now eating crow. IHO the jury was as turned off as we were by kn's slowness and his obvious delight in taking about sex. And by jw trying to mimic JM's methods....worked for him, didn't work for her. He felt the way the Alexander's conducted themselves in the court room was more than admirable and again the jury is very observant. Just thought I share my friends observations/opinions. BTW, he did give me permission to share his observations and opinions.

When I saw that reaction to Nurmi's statement, I felt so sad for her. She is truly pathetic. That reaction was so abnormal. That is one of the rare times she gave a full on, toothy smile. Like a small child, almost. There is so much wrong with her. Too much to ever fix. She has no reparable parts.... My feeling sad for her is not to be confused with my loathing of her. Just for a split second I saw a little, tiny girl. Who is disheveled, dirty, lost and so confused that she doesn't even know what she's hearing. And she did it all to herself. Willingly.

i don't think her reaction to nurmi's comment was abnormal. i doubt she cares much for him, either. it's, at the very best, a strictly professional relationship. and it was a funny comment.

That's why Ann Campbell hitailed it out of the courtroom when juan brought up the magazines the first time, and she DIDNT come back for a long time lol.

Well, so far as anyone knows, she never killed any of her old boyfriends, besides Travis. I suppose there's that.

She was kind enough to write Ryan Burns and tell him he was never in any danger from her.

She offered Deanna a freshly baked cookie once.

She might have tipped the Starbucks barristas although there was no testimony to that effect.

She did send Travis's grandma flowers, they could use that, couldn't they?

She smiled when Nurmi said he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days, that's nice, right?

She didn't go after the skateboarders for taking off her plate and flipping the one upside down.

She cleaned Travis' house when she snuck in to spy on him.

She didn't peek at the gifts under the Christmas tree she slept under.

I believe this with all my heart.

Editing to add that his eyes in the last photo seem to be conveying a message that he had no hatred for her, only sorrow. JMO

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have perceived that.

She regaled the jail with her singing...

I've re-watched her reaction to her verdict and snippets of her interview several times, and WOW is all I can say!

She was absolutely stunned at the verdict, imo. She never entertained the idea she wasn't believable, wasn't liked by the jury. I could "see" fireworks exploding in her head.

The post-verdict interview was her wrath, albeit passive-aggressive, coming out. She's going to try and stay "in control" of this trial, no matter what.

I don't know if it will be outbursts or miscellaneous threats or feigned illness causing trial delays, but we haven't seen or heard the last from her. Mark my words.

Agree with all of the above.
IMO, in the interview, JA did NOT want her comment about wanting the DP rather than "natural life" to be construed as a suicide threat. She is PISSED beyond pissed now I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV