aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that whole part of the testimony with a spoon in purse and any type of corporal punishment ....deaf ears!

Did they not realize that most of the people on the jury were over the age of 55... and most of us if not all of us had that when we were growing up!

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

Again, I need to catch up on the thread, but I still have never seen anything about a webmaster releasing this information. a web master does not get a password for email account? I am very confused. I will jump ahead about 300 post to look at this soon.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Chris Hughes said on Tricias radio program that he knew the webmaster and the webmaster gave him Travis' password to get into his accounts.

He said he was worried when Flores said he was looking at several people and decided he needed to do some detecting of his own. Paraphrasing of course. Hope that helps.

Lil jug of KY, pop rocks, tootsie rolls, dream house......

Tiny camera, Strawberry Frappucino, Peroxide, .25 caliber...

Clothing:Spiderman undies, Baptismal gown, Ninja costume...

I'm 50, and I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My mom could grab her slipper off her foot in a second flat, then proceed to throw it at my head without ever missing.

Oh the good ol' days :)

Mel
My Father hit us (all of us two brothers included) with a belt. My Mother hit harder than him, all well earned, but most of my life was not spent fearing my father, but losing my Mothers respect. She made it VERY clear to us boys that our actions are as much a part of us as they are her. I would NEVER hurt my Mother, not for being hit harder than my father, but out of respect

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

I am 42 and the school I attended....EVERY teacher had a paddle. I got paddled from 1st to 12th grade. I deserved every one I got too.

Judge Jeanine getting ready to discuss JA sentencing if anyone is interested. She's a tough cookie!

My favorite was "Don't make me stop this car"

:floorlaugh: or

"Is there something on your shoulder you need me to knock off?"

and my favorite,

with narrowed eyes, hissed through gritted teeth:

"I will slap. the. taste. out. of. your. mouth."

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I settled right down.

:floorlaugh:

No, you are right, apparently it isn't. Oops!

On another note, if he had ingested GHB at the time of the KY photo, he wouldn't be up and in the shower only a few hours later.

He just had a very zoned out look in his nude pictures. I still wonder if the date was doctored on those nudes....Why would he sleep with her, take nudes with her knowing she was nuts?

i guess she is out of lockdown and no longer medicated - lol hln - and will be in court bright and bushytailed on wed. - seems to me if you are well enuff to tweet, you are well enuff to finish your murder trial - imo

It must be a good sign that she hasn't tried to beat herself to death with the pay phone receiver :rocker:

Drag her happy a$$ back into the courtroom Wednesday so the Alexander family can go back to their homes ASAP

It must be a good sign that she hasn't tried to beat herself to death with the pay phone receiver :rocker:

Drag her happy a$$ back into the courtroom Wednesday so the Alexander family can go back to their homes ASAP

BBM: By the hair of her head please.

I am not clear on whether it is or isn't against the law for convicted felons to have access to social media accounts through a proxy (e.g. friend, relative). What about operating websites while waiting for a conviction to wind it's way through the appeal process?

Chris Hughes said on Tricias radio program that he knew the webmaster and the webmaster gave him Travis' password to get into his accounts.

He said he was worried when Flores said he was looking at several people and decided he needed to do some detecting of his own. Paraphrasing of course. Hope that helps.

the Webmaster has username/passwords to the Websites (I manage some, set up many for businesses) In the control panel I can also set up the email for the Client, other Investigators, or similar businesses) THEY then can go change the password, often times they do not so I would have the ability to get that. If I did not and the person changed it and this is an emergency, law enforcement with a court order could fax that to the Web Host (where the server is) and their Tech Support department could assist. (ps I would not log into any email without the clients permission or if the client is MIA, then some legal proper directive from law enforcement) they can have a Judge sign an order 24 hrs a day if need be...

Here's why I feel slightly sorry for Donovan .. She committed arson for a friend who wanted to pull an insurance scam by setting fire to her own business, then Donovan gets to jail and hooks up with a woman (also incarcerated .. cellmate of Jodi apparently) who murdered her husband, read LURD (lesbian until release date) .. and now she's becoming a mouthpiece for Jodi. I think Donovan is one of those poor souls who allows herself to be used and influenced by people who have ulterior motives. It's a bit sad.

I am shocked at this post. I am surprised at this post.

Feeling sorry for somebody who burned something down to help out a friend? :gasp;

sitting on hands and note that I respect this poster as I do all of you ! that is why this is so shocking to me.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member