aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools are so different now...I'm not saying I want teachers wacking my kids, but damn there should be some respect and fear of authority.

It's so common now to have teachers afraid of disciplining kids. They come home a whine about getting in trouble and parents pick up the phone and say "how dare you!"

When I was a kid, if you got into trouble in school, you didn't go home and tell you're parents, bc then you'd get into trouble a 2nd time....

My sons' nursery school teacher, a wonderful lady who'd been teaching at the school since the year I was born, made it a point to say at the orientation for new parents that she wouldn't believe everything the kid said about them, if they wouldn't believe everything the kid said about her.

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

PTSD! A coach caught me smoking in the bathroom in high school..gave me the choice of two pops with the paddle w/holes or call my dad. I chose the paddle

Schools are so different now...I'm not saying I want teachers wacking my kids, but damn there should be some respect and fear of authority.

It's so common now to have teachers afraid of disciplining kids. They come home a whine about getting in trouble and parents pick up the phone and say "how dare you!"

When I was a kid, if you got into trouble in school, you didn't go home and tell you're parents, bc then you'd get into trouble a 2nd time....

haha. When I was a Junior I went to school on the bus-left at noon and went to a restaurant to meet a boy. Well guess who came in the restaurant while I was waiting? The principal. He talked to me. Well the fastest thing that I could think of when he wanted to know what I was doing there was "I quit." That line saved by azz. He talked me into returning to school (whew was I glad and happy to do) and thank God my parents never found out. :scared:

No, no, no! Becky Sharp's posts have become part of the lore of the Arias trial. I for one vould be crushed if she vent back to posting normally.

I think we need to start a new thread!

What if she was missing another letter. We could do it in the jury room! A B C etc....how could she replace those letters! She's damn lucky to have lost a W! just like our old president. That is the easiest one to lose I think. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

Yep, same here... mid 50's, every principal's office had a paddle of some kind, our Gym teacher had "The Shoe," a size gazillion shoe he used to wallop you if he felt so inclined... wooden spoon? Surely you jest. My dad used everything but a cat o'nine tails on me!

Last time I checked, I haven't murdered anybody.

Oh gawd....we would tremble for hours, he had a big old red,white and blue fabric belt with a VOTE belt buckle....and a Spiro Agnew watch.....

A Spiro Agnew watch! I live in Maryland and I've never heard of such a thing. Time to check out E-Bay.

that's very interesting! And too bad for her it doesn't work that way, when you know who above is looking down and you dupe someone into sinning then you stab them shoot them and practically decapitate them, guess which one of you is going to ****. And who is up there giving motivational speeches to the angels about how to avoid temptation and how to recognize a stalker.

I hate her.

Loved your post totally cool:seeya:

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

ahhhhhh oh geez.. It is not HER Jury, she is so delusional, it's the State of Arizona's Jury assembled to convict her, not have a play date with her.

I sure wish i knew they'd convict all along so i would have just been even more amused with her 18 days on the stand knowing they don't believe her lies...

To me, with the photos, common sense says he slept with her. It's the most likely scenario. I think he slept with her because he's a man and she offered. I know that sounds bad and I don't mean it to be offensive but they had slept together many, many times and he probably kept thinking "Just one more time". JMO of course.

Doesn't sound awful to me. That's the way men were designed. That high sex drive helped populate the world way before monogamy came around. It's what they do. Some....not so well, but it's what they do :floorlaugh:

Justice Janine is about to nominate JA as her 'creep of the week' should be a good laugh :)

I think we need to start a new thread!

What if she was missing another letter. We could do it in the jury room! A B C etc....how could she replace those letters! She's damn lucky to have lost a W! just like our old president. That is the easiest one to lose I think. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was just checking out the Andrea Sneiderman thread and reading articles in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. That case is local for you, right? I presume you'll be following it?

Thank you for saying that. I have had to meet with my son's teachers twice because of his excessive talking. He would just get up and socialize like it was a damn cocktail party (this was in 5th grade) You better believe I didn't take his side. I told the teachers to move his desk next to theirs, and I bet he would shut that mouth.

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

I'm still on the fence if this is really JA or not, although I must admit it does sound like her.

Anyone know what suicide protocol is in Arizona jails? As in, would she have normal phone privileges to do this?

Arizona has a bad rap for jail/prison suicides and Milo Stanley, a DR inmate was found dead yesterday in his cell (http://www.azfamily.com/news/Arizona-death-row-inmate-dies-in-apparent-suicide-206984311.html). Given the high profile nature of this case, with a fresh DR suicide in the mix, there has to be a lot of pressure on the correctional authorities to CYA with JA.

Doubt that they will keep JA for the minimum 72 hours. Hope she "enjoys" the solitude.

I was just checking out the Andrea Sneiderman thread and reading articles in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. That case is local for you, right? I presume you'll be following it?

Oh you are so watching this trial.

We know JA, we got it already, it's not your fault. Those 18 days you spent on the stand telling lies to the jury must already be a fog.

Little secret for you JA about what your jury was exposed to... Contrary to what you might believe, NG, is not the great and all powerful OZ, that would be a man by the name of Juan Martinez. ;)

Did you see the mini movie on youtube zappos (or something like that) put together about Juan Martinez? It was amazing.

STOP your crying or I'll give you something to cry about!

How about: You're not cute, and you're not funny, and you're not impressing anyone with that kind of behaviour.

:floorlaugh:

"Keep it up. You'll be picking yourself up out of next week."

:floorlaugh:

In honor of the great Bill Cosby, I thought my name was jeezus Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors