aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis was so that he would die a Sinner. Arias KNEW that Travis had been to his Bishop and confessed his transgressions with her. She also knew Travis was trying to redeem himself in the hopes of finding a good wife, by her killing him after he had "Sinned" she knew he would have NO time to repent and thus die in sin. Thinking he would go to hell or at least in her mind that Travis would die thinking he was going to hell. Which is just EVIL on so many levels.

Ok talk about the defense attorneys and how many of us could not do their jobs. I could never be a bishop or somebody who kept secret such as this one... A secret, or a confessional, that that person knows it should become very instrumental in a trial. I wonder if the bishop does have information but for religious reasons he does not share. that job in my opinion would be worse than a defense attorney.

Knowing somebody innocent or guilty and could not also tell the truth. Do the priests and the bishops not have the same issues as defense attorneys?

This came to mind just now and it bothers me. They are in the same position. yet their position is just to keep their mouth shut. another job I could never do.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sooo Jodi tweets again... Crying out loud, just throw Castro in the cell with her!

There's a topic! who would survive the other...

I'm still on the fence if this is really JA or not, although I must admit it does sound like her.

Anyone know what suicide protocol is in Arizona jails? As in, would she have normal phone privileges to do this?

Arizona has a bad rap for jail/prison suicides and Milo Stanley, a DR inmate was found dead yesterday in his cell (http://www.azfamily.com/news/Arizona-death-row-inmate-dies-in-apparent-suicide-206984311.html). Given the high profile nature of this case, with a fresh DR suicide in the mix, there has to be a lot of pressure on the correctional authorities to CYA with JA.

Doubt that they will keep JA for the minimum 72 hours. Hope she "enjoys" the solitude.

The twitter account that is referenced by the media as hers has been shut down. I'm not buying that tweet is real.

My dad used everything but a cat o'nine tails on me!

Last time I checked, I haven't murdered anybody.

I've said this before but we had to go pick our own hickory switches and knew not to come back with a toothpick.

This was the late 70s, early 80s!

I think we need to start a new thread!

What if she was missing another letter. We could do it in the jury room! A B C etc....how could she replace those letters! She's damn lucky to have lost a W! just like our old president. That is the easiest one to lose I think. :D

I think a big part of the appeal is that she sounds like either Dracula or ZsaZsa Gabor. Another letter wouldn't be the same. Yust my opinion.

Sooo Jodi tweets again... Crying out loud, just throw Castro in the cell with her!

There's a topic! who would survive the other...

Make the Philadelphia abortion doc her physican, Castro and Manson as her cell mates.

I am shocked at this post. I am surprised at this post.

Feeling sorry for somebody who burned something down to help out a friend? :gasp;

sitting on hands and note that I respect this poster as I do all of you ! that is why this is so shocking to me.

I know what you mean, but I see Mrs. G's point. I can feel some sympathy for her as well. Naturally, that could evaporate quickly given sufficient information -- but lots of good people to really stupid things, and sometimes people who are desperate for affection or attention or more apt to do them for others because they can fall prey to conniving manipulators like our dear JA. At least that's how I see it.

How about: You're not cute, and you're not funny, and you're not impressing anyone with that kind of behaviour.

:floorlaugh:

And, when making faces: "God is going to freeze your face like that!"

I'm still on the fence if this is really JA or not, although I must admit it does sound like her.

Anyone know what suicide protocol is in Arizona jails? As in, would she have normal phone privileges to do this?

Arizona has a bad rap for jail/prison suicides and Milo Stanley, a DR inmate was found dead yesterday in his cell (http://www.azfamily.com/news/Arizona-death-row-inmate-dies-in-apparent-suicide-206984311.html). Given the high profile nature of this case, with a fresh DR suicide in the mix, there has to be a lot of pressure on the correctional authorities to CYA with JA.

Doubt that they will keep JA for the minimum 72 hours. Hope she "enjoys" the solitude.

I'm hoping it's not her. I want her surrender to be genuine, but I fear that she and her scheming ways are not done. I don't feel that this conviction is safe. This is a woman who forged documents in a jail cell after all.

I've noticed how jacked her teeth look now as opposed to before murdering Travis. My guess is that she had veneers before which either aren't allowed in jail or weren't able to be maintained. Somehow I don't see sheriff Joe paying for JA to have a nice smile. It sure makes a big difference in her appearance. Or maybe that was part of the defense strategy to make her less attractive as to not appear to be a bombshell seductress.
I wish someone could send these pics to Nancy Grace. I can't imagine how furious this topic of discussion would make CMJA! Can't help it, it makes me laugh to think about it :) How would Donavan break that to her?
Uhhh J, they've figured you out. Not only are they talking about your "fake" art but now they know about your real snaggly teeth being fixed up in your "fake" pictures. Hee hee!!

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

Mine was a ping pong paddle!

huh, that is strange. idk i never heard that during testimony either, i wonder if that was what was going on w/ ALV in chambers so many times or the question jaun wanted to ask ALV, when he kept asking the judge, but couldn't do it?? or maybe dateline was wrong and was referring to juans objections about her reading directly and the judge would say sustained and strike certain answers from the record??? maybe some one could email dateline and ask them?

I am a lurker. I am glad someone is circling back to ALV and all the trips into chambers regarding her testimony. The thing that jumped out at me was JM's closing argument. He made several references to ALV lying. It was never objected to by the DT. That led me to believe that whatever happened in chambers opened the door for his ability to say that about a defense "expert". I had never seen that be allowed before.

I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis was so that he would die a Sinner. Arias KNEW that Travis had been to his Bishop and confessed his transgressions with her. She also knew Travis was trying to redeem himself in the hopes of finding a good wife, by her killing him after he had "Sinned" she knew he would have NO time to repent and thus die in sin. Thinking he would go to hell or at least in her mind that Travis would die thinking he was going to hell. Which is just EVIL on so many levels.

Yes, Indycornstalk! That is just what I tried to say Glad you helped me, and I definitely think it is at least part of her thought process.

Oh you are so watching this trial.

Weeeelllll, I mean, Veeeellll, I haven't totally decided. But if it actually starts on July 29th, I bet I will, because I'll be hunkered down in the house with all the blinds drawn, trying to hide out from another Washington summer.

And, when making faces: "God is going to freeze your face like that!"

:floorlaugh:

Stop running with that stick, or you'll have someones eye out!

We were actually going to do a book on these with funny illustrations at one stage .. collated quite a few good ones :)

I've said this before but we had to go pick our own hickory switches and knew not to come back with a toothpick.

This was the late 70s, early 80s!

My parents had an old belt of my Dad's, with buckle removed, hanging on a hook in the hall closet. All they had to say to me to me was: "Go get the strap". And, I settled right down.:floorlaugh:

Yes, you pull apart your computer, take out the hard drive itself, smash that apart until you see the silver wheels, take out either a large mallet or an oxy welder and get to work.

I always: remove hard drive, place on top of stump, put 5-6 .38 hollow points in it, then run it over with the tractor a few times for good measure :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela