aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 42 and the school I attended....EVERY teacher had a paddle. I got paddled from 1st to 12th grade. I deserved every one I got too.

Are you Catholic! ;) those nuns.. just like one of our moderators! ;) Slapping our hands.. and sometimes getting a time out!

By the way, I want to send a shout out to our wonderful moderators. They're fabulous! They volunteer and make this site the best

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Love it! Mrs. G Norris, Atomic Kangaroo.

Here you go.

picture.php
[/IMG]

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...ias-told-fox-10-she-has-no-mitigating-factors
(snipped)
Troy: "You have mitigation hearing coming up at penalty phase. You know what your mitigating factors are going to be and how you are going to play that?"

Jodi: "Well I've been told I don't have any mitigating factors."

Troy: "By who?"

Jodi: "My attorney."

BBM
~~~
IMO all this means is: her next "play" is going to be a zinger!

They are playing the entire interview of Jodi after her conviction. Try looking on fox website to see if you can watch it online. Sorry I don't have a link.

Okay, maybe stupid question but did the ME test for date rape drugs? I read the report and it didn't mention testing for them. The pictures of TA on the bed really bother me. He looks asleep in the first one but in the second one with the peace sign he looks kind of drugged.

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

The standard tox screen does test for drugs of abuse which would include the benzodiazepines (frequently used as "date rape drugs"), however the drug, Rohypnol, is NOT picked -up and requires GC-MS testing. Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) can be picked up in a urine test but has a quick 1/2 life and clears the system in 6-12 hours.
Requesting special/additional medication/chemical or drugs to be added to the standard toxicology screen is case based and usually determined by the ME performing the post.
IF she had drugged him, then that fact would have become another point of felony murder and added to the status of a heinous & cruel murder. (P#2, information provided by a DA in my jurisdiction & claims JM would have "mopped the floor" with her if those conditions existed!)

I know what you mean, but I see Mrs. G's point. I can feel some sympathy for her as well. Naturally, that could evaporate quickly given sufficient information -- but lots of good people to really stupid things, and sometimes people who are desperate for affection or attention or more apt to do them for others because they can fall prey to conniving manipulators like our dear JA. At least that's how I see it.

My opinion is not a popular one here but I feel sorry for everyone that has been in the path of her destruction, even her parents. I can't imagine her mother not WANTING to believe her story. It must be tearing her up inside. And wondering what she could have done to prevent it. I'm sure that with Jodi's knowledge of what the media is saying, I'm sure Jodi has told her Mom that Dr Drew blames her for not getting her help. God knows how they could have made her go to a shrink. Nothing is her fault. MOO

My brother and I would find our mom's paddle, put cute animal stickers on it and write "I love you!" and other niceties on it in hopes of triggering a last minute reprieve. It was a paddleball paddle with the ball and string removed.

i don't think her reaction to nurmi's comment was abnormal. i doubt she cares much for him, either. it's, at the very best, a strictly professional relationship. and it was a funny comment.

Given the circumstances, her reaction was as if she was attending a Celebrity Roast. Not appropriate

My brother and I would find our mom's paddle, put cute animal stickers on it and write "I love you!" and other niceties on it in hopes of triggering a last minute reprieve. It was a paddleball paddle with the ball and string removed.

Good one. Did it ever work?

:floorlaugh: or

"Is there something on your shoulder you need me to knock off?"

and my favorite,

with narrowed eyes, hissed through gritted teeth:

"I will slap. the. taste. out. of. your. mouth."

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I settled right down.

:floorlaugh:

Ivory soap. I have tasted Ivory soap! Yes Mother washed my mouth out with soap!

And I lived ...and I did not kill her and I loved her! well not until later did I love her, as I really didn't like her that day when she put the soap in my mouth!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ya she felt safe sleeping next to Ryan .... Hello you are the killer .... She lives in a parallel universe

Schools are so different now...I'm not saying I want teachers wacking my kids, but damn there should be some respect and fear of authority.

It's so common now to have teachers afraid of disciplining kids. They come home a whine about getting in trouble and parents pick up the phone and say "how dare you!"

When I was a kid, if you got into trouble in school, you didn't go home and tell you're parents, bc then you'd get into trouble a 2nd time....

YES!! The reaction would have been, "What did you do?" not marching down to the school to confront the teacher without getting to the bottom of it.

AND all of the parents on my street had parental authority. I had better pay attention to and respect Jane's mother as if she were my mother.

It was just a different time. We were urged to figuratively fight our own battles. Try to work it out first before giving up. Try to figure the answer out on your own first.

And if we waited to the last minute to even start a huge school project, oh well, woe is me for putting it off.

My procrastination emergency was definitely not anyone else's emergency in my house. :scared:

They are playing the entire interview of Jodi after her conviction. Try looking on fox website to see if you can watch it online. Sorry I don't have a link.

If you've seen if 30 times, you've seen it too many times. I almost wish she'd say something new.

She still lies and says she returned the gas can....

Is anyone watching Geraldo? They're playing the whole interview. Even more lies and insults. She's still saying she returned that gas can among other lies. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela