aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH weird JA talking about gas cans .. is this a new segment or did I just miss it .. blames the desert for gas cans.

Ya she felt safe sleeping next to Ryan .... Hello you are the killer .... She lives in a parallel universe

... cuz she knew he wouldn't snap at her or "make" her do things she didn't want to. Riiiight.

Ya she felt safe sleeping next to Ryan .... Hello you are the killer .... She lives in a parallel universe

LOL! Did she actually say that? Please tell me she did.

Oh my ... she says she has a good memory, but does, but doesn't .. coming up why Jodi Arias destroyed a dead mans reputation. Sheesh!!!!

Are you Catholic! ;) those nuns.. just like one of our moderators! ;) Slapping our hands.. and sometimes getting a time out!

By the way, I want to send a shout out to our wonderful moderators. They're fabulous! They volunteer and make this site the best

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Lol, nope it was a small private school. Coach Stevie, the Biology teacher, once beat the entire class because no one would fess up to who broke a lab table. Oh and Buffy W. if you are somehow reading this THANKS A LOT coward, We all got an azz beating cause of you!

Is anyone watching Geraldo? They're playing the whole interview. Even more lies and insults. She's still saying she returned that gas can among other lies. Unreal.

Which network is Geraldo?

OH weird JA talking about gas cans .. is this a new segment or did I just miss it .. blames the desert for gas cans.

New parts of the interview. Being from the coast, they always traveled with provisions, doncha know?

If you've seen if 30 times, you've seen it too many times. I almost wish she'd say something new.

I haven't watched all the clips, but you are right. All she is doing is saying everything she already did during her trial. Nothing new.:banghead:

My opinion is not a popular one here but I feel sorry for everyone that has been in the path of her destruction, even her parents. I can't imagine her mother not WANTING to believe her story. It must be tearing her up inside. And wondering what she could have done to prevent it. I'm sure that with Jodi's knowledge of what the media is saying, I'm sure Jodi has told her Mom that Dr Drew blames her for not getting her help. God knows how they could have made her go to a shrink. Nothing is her fault. MOO

There's nothing wrong with being compassionate. I am proud to be compassionate and always heartened to hear from others who are as well. And, as you point out so well, the people she has victimized surely deserve some measure of compassion. That said, everyone comes to their own conclusion about whether it's merited or not.

Maybe it is unpopular at times here, but I've found that there's plenty of room for differing points of view around here, and as soon as that becomes a problem, I'll be the first to go. I'm not a herd animal and will not run with others just to make the majority happy.

LOL! Did she actually say that? Please tell me she did.

Yes, in interview with Troy, she knew he wouldn't snap ar make her do anything...ppppffffttttt

Mormon bible, Christmas tree, tiny knife for slashing tires.

The Mormon Jodi carrying case has prison bars

OH ETA: Mormon Jodi has to be a bobble head so she can look at Juan and then answer the jury.
I got sea sick watching her on the stand!

complete with her very own white rental car

I'll wipe that smirk right off your face!.

This is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.

:facepalm:

But someone else already wrote it -- what hurt a lot more than a spanking was knowing that my mom, whom I adored, was disappointed in me. Even when I was punished for something I didn't do and felt righteous indignation far worse was knowing that my mom thought less of me. . .

I always: remove hard drive, place on top of stump, put 5-6 .38 hollow points in it, then run it over with the tractor a few times for good measure :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh the guy that had the daughter and he shot the computer of the daughter in the backyard. What is his name! 15 minutes ..He is fabulous but I can't remember his name. he lives in South Carolina.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

More mitigation

She pumps her own gas

She brought back Darryl's remote

She brings her own KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors