aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG thank you so ..so much. Not because it's Rivera, but to have access to that station - is amazing. Where I live we have nothing...not even a McDonald's or Wallmart. THANKS again!!

Garlandy prepare to puke and be :stormingmad:

Love how she mixes up how many days out of 10 Nurmi doesn't like her .. OMG there was a man that saw her with bruises .. she would have just doubled down on the abuse excuse. Hard drive has pictures .. maybe the bruise was in that photo .. yeah .. so didn't have an issue with Nurmi's strategy, just the fact that he kept the false evidence out.

Is anyone watching Geraldo? They're playing the whole interview. Even more lies and insults. She's still saying she returned that gas can among other lies. Unreal.

I've been able to confirm that there was only one Walmart in Salinas in 2008. It's the one on N Davies. This Walmart relocated in 2010 to 1800 N Main, bringing its merchandise and cash registers along with it. Another Walmart with new management and staff opened up at N Davies later on. There's no way she returned the third gas can, barring employee fraud.

If CFJA is given the DP and is in the midst of serving her sentence and the DP is determined to be unconstitutional in the state of Arizona, is her sentence then commuted to life?

omg.... lots of people saw her bruises she says... but her attorneys did not call them as witnesses for their own reasons. uh huh.

Is anyone watching Geraldo? They're playing the whole interview. Even more lies and insults. She's still saying she returned that gas can among other lies. Unreal.

I'm watching it. Don't like Jodi and don't like Geraldo!

Yes, in interview with Troy, she knew he wouldn't snap ar make her do anything...ppppffffttttt

Lololololololol...Jodi's told some whoppers but this one has me lolling on my lollercoaster to the lolacaust!

Which network is Geraldo?

if he is on it, it must have been one that disappeared about 15 years ago.? I do hate the talking heads, but him, it is one that really really really that I will turn the channel

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

JA on the interview says she ultimately just wanted to be friends with Travis and that's why she didn't report the abuse. If he really abused her she would care less about being friends with him I don't believe 99.9% of what she says.

5355498879_ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpeg

If you look closely at it it's a guy reclining to the right .. I don't have another image of it .. I assume it was his father in younger days, but to me it could also be Travis himself.

That's not the same image. It was explored in an earlier thread.

If CFJA is given the DP and is in the midst of serving her sentence and the DP is determined to be unconstitutional in the state of Arizona, is her sentence then commuted to life?

I am pretty sure that's what happens .....not sure though Zuri.

My opinion is not a popular one here but I feel sorry for everyone that has been in the path of her destruction, even her parents. I can't imagine her mother not WANTING to believe her story. It must be tearing her up inside. And wondering what she could have done to prevent it. I'm sure that with Jodi's knowledge of what the media is saying, I'm sure Jodi has told her Mom that Dr Drew blames her for not getting her help. God knows how they could have made her go to a shrink. Nothing is her fault. MOO

At the time of her arrest, JA's younger sister, Amanda, was in rehab for a drinking problem (there is info on her MySpace and/or FB page). I think she had just graduated from high school. In any event, it does show that the parents did try to help at least one child with problems.

So Sandy Arias had to be stressed out with a teenaged alcoholic and then another daughter who moved out 10 years before moving back to town, only to be arrested for murder.

As one mother to another, she does have my sympathy. I won't voice any opinions about her behavior in court, as I do not know the woman, and thus am not in a position to judge her.

Lol, nope it was a small private school. Coach Stevie, the Biology teacher, once beat the entire class because no one would fess up to who broke a lab table. Oh and Buffy W. if you are somehow reading this THANKS A LOT coward, We all got an azz beating cause of you!

You went to a school with students who had names like Buffy? Rosemary, you poor thing. That must have been horrible. Who would do that to their child?

if he is on it, it must have been one that disappeared about 15 years ago.? I do hate the talking heads, but him, it is one that really really really that I will turn the channel

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

FOX! (Not that I watch it)

:floorlaugh: or

"Is there something on your shoulder you need me to knock off?"

and my favorite,

with narrowed eyes, hissed through gritted teeth:

"I will slap. the. taste. out. of. your. mouth."

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I settled right down.

:floorlaugh:

My Mom had THE LOOK and yes, in my mind, it was always all in caps. If we misbehaved in public, that look would stop us cold. That look would have stopped a charging rhino.

Actually, she is still quite good at that look, even though I have grown children of my own. I saw it just the other night when I kinda snapped at DH.

Oh good lord, I hope not.

OMG...:floorlaugh: talk about spawns....:facepalm:

BTW....there is no way Jodi is real time tweeting again. Come on peeps--shes on 24 hour surveillance ...:eyeroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV