aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do her teeth look different now? In old pix I always thought her teeth were attractive. It almost looks like the two front ones are new?? Maybe that fight with her cellmate was worse than we thought???

I thought so too. In fact, they remind me of AVL's fronts.

Did I read that JA gave the questions to the interview guy beforehand...or did I dream that?

At age 32 it doesn't matter if people like her or hate her, no not now, water off a ducks back .. she's probably reached critical mass on hatred from others now.

Lol, nope it was a small private school. Coach Stevie, the Biology teacher, once beat the entire class because no one would fess up to who broke a lab table. Oh and Buffy W. if you are somehow reading this THANKS A LOT coward, We all got an azz beating cause of you!

Lol. Guess Jodi failed to note that almost anybody over the age of 40 or so in this country probably got wailed on routinely in school. And what was up with those coaches!! The guys always got whacked with paddles the size of small boat oars!! :truce::truce:

I've been able to confirm that there was only one Walmart in Salinas in 2008. It's the one on N Davies. This Walmart relocated in 2010 to 1800 N Main, bringing its merchandise and cash registers along with it. Another Walmart with new management and staff opened up at N Davies later on. There's no way she returned the third gas can, barring employee fraud.

I hope you're feeling great today!

You seemed so apprehensive and concerned and worried and so very negative as to expectations as to the verdict,earlier, so I hope that you're feeling better with a verdict! this is one that you wanted right!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If Jodi refuses to appear in court Wednesday, can she be physically forced?

Did you just hear Jodi telling about Travis chasing a naked 4 yr old around with an open Bible? The girl never stops! Says she had a picture!

is

I don't think it's a lie. It makes sense now. This is why she thought up the boy pedophilia lie. With this picture she thought she had some corroborating evidence. It's clearly a joke picture that Jodi thought was "cute". Nurmi was wise not to allow it in.

I know it's not funny, but that one made me :floorlaugh: it's HILARIOUS!!! She's off her head crazy this woman, like SERIOUSLY???

Absolutely...she details how The Prosecutor was shady, her lawyers didn't call the right witnesses, exculpatory evidence on her hard drive not introduced then, in the very next breath, says she would have been happy to go off to prison for 20 years if her plea deal had only been accepted! Really? You claim you acted in self defense...you claim you are wrongfully convicted then say 20 years would have made you happy?

My Mom had THE LOOK and yes, in my mind, it was always all in caps. If we misbehaved in public, that look would stop us cold. That look would have stopped a charging rhino.

Actually, she is still quite good at that look, even though I have grown children of my own. I saw it just the other night when I kinda snapped at DH.
that's hilarious! My mom had the TONE.

I hope you're feeling great today!

You seemed so apprehensive and concerned and worried and so very negative as to expectations as to the verdict,earlier, so I hope that you're feeling better with a verdict! this is one that you wanted right!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Lol yes ammonita can be a handful sometimes :seeya::floorlaugh:

Absolutely...she details how The Prosecutor was shady, her lawyers didn't call the right witnesses, exculpatory evidence on her hard drive not introduced then, in the very next breath, says she would have been happy to go off to prison for 20 years if her plea deal had only been accepted! Really? You claim you acted in self defense...you claim you are wrongfully convicted then say 20 years would have made you happy?

Did she really specify 20 years?

Artwork now .. pride in development of the GIFT or rather TALENT!! At TRACING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV