aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants to be nice to people??!!! Well that's weird coming from a convicted killer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and no I'm not drinking but y'all have been downright funny today. I think y'all are relaxed with the recent verdict.:seeya:

Yup, lettin' our hair down till Aggravation Day.

Disclaimer: According to Jodi.

It's a joke picture she took and saved to her computer. It's more confirmation that she fabricated the boy lover lie as she wanted to use this joke pic as evidence to corroborate her lies. And Jodi should have been charged with possessing child *advertiser censored* too. LOL

Someone must have told her she was a good liar when she was a kid and she believed it, only problem is .. that person told her that because they knew she was lying .. read between the lines Jodi .. you are carp at lying.

I am on my phone.

I cannot see are you ..are you new poster? Oh I see your name I recognize you as a long time poster.

can you provide a link this is ridiculous as to where I'm hearing! What are you referring to.

Is this something in the mainstream media or is this a late night silly!? as there is lots of sarcasm going on in the last 2 days.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I want to know too. :seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and no I'm not drinking but y'all have been downright funny today. I think y'all are relaxed with the recent verdict.:seeya:

I'm sorry to say that many of us are like this all the time. Not me, of course. I'm known far and wide as the epitome of sober respectability. Darn it.

I do not understand the purpose of JA post-verdict interviews. She has been convicted and that is a reality that is NOT going away. It doesn't matter how many times she says she returned the gas can, or was abused by Travis, or blah blah blah.

She is guilty. The state proved that in court. No amount of backtracking and attempting to rebut is going to change the verdict.

She is only making herself look more pathetic with every word she utters.

How about a little remorse? Why not take the opportunity to say something worthwhile Jodi, gosh!

JA said in the new portion they released of the after-verdict interview that she had a pic of TA chasing a 4 yo around holding a bible, pretending to be a priest. She said it herself. I heard it. They never played that part of interview before tonight

No, no, no! Becky Sharp's posts have become part of the lore of the Arias trial. I for one vould be crushed if she vent back to posting normally.

Vov! Many thanks G&AMom! I don't knov vhat to say! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She's pretending she gives away 10% of her income away. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. This chick blows my mind at least one thing is true, she knows she has to make up a story about herself every single time to come across as a half decent person.

Now Twitter, hasn't ever seen it. She had a false one shut down apparently .. now she's happy, not happy about Twitter, satisfaction from being able to impart her ideas / thoughts .. frig she thinks she has pearls of wisdom or something .. Juan is hypocritical to call her a liar because he is .. yes that's right Jodi.

I think she believes her own lies. Soon as she speaks 'the words'.. bam it's now reality. Crazy crazy crazy.

Did she really specify 20 years?

No just said her plea (2nd degree max is 21 years)

She now tithes 10% of what she spends on commissary and gives to indigent inmates

When did this happen its the first time I've heard this. Can you please elaborate? Thank you in advance.

Just now on Geraldo, said it was before she found Travis with the picture she testified about in court.

OMG thank you so ..so much. Not because it's Rivera, but to have access to that station - is amazing. Where I live we have nothing...not even a McDonald's or Wallmart. THANKS again!!

It's Fox News, don't be so thankful.

If Jodi refuses to appear in court Wednesday, can she be physically forced?

or make her have jail time for contempt? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She is so nuts...just do it and get it over for everyone involved. Not sure what her point is trying to prove?? :banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV