aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi told her no mitigating factors. We have a list handy tho...

Ok for those wanting to know:

JA told Troy that KN refused to use some things she had such a pic she took of Travis running after a naked 4 year old boy with an open bible. She said it was cute at first but then a few months later is when she caught him.....she is very ill

Is she or isn't she suicidal now .. she said it but she wasn't before .. but now she isn't or she wasn't back then or now she is or she was just purging her thoughts or some such thing .. anyway she doesn't have any mitigators according to her attorneys. DP.

I am stunned she didn't fabricate some false abuse as a kid .. why not Jodi .. anyway there's still time for some false memories to come forward, especially after a few days in the psyche ward.

The DV shout out really makes me sick.

Okay I thought I have been following all day what is the Chase a 4 year old about?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

She claims to have taken a pic of Travis, naked, carrying an open Bible and pretending to be a Catholic priest, chasing a four year old boy. You can't make this stuff up.

Did you see her on Geraldo on fox tonight. In the interview she says something about Travis dressing like a priest chasing a 6 year old boy around. About 6 months before she caught him with the pictures? What?? I missed it will watch when repeats tonight.

Omg you can't make this stuff up. I'm sure had the information been given to the jury they would have busted out a healthy laugh. Because its beyond bazaar the things she comes out with.

The jury got it wrong. Her message to them is some syrupy sweet nonsense about how she prays for them. There's actually two people asking the questions.

She's pretending she gives away 10% of her income away. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. This chick blows my mind at least one thing is true, she knows she has to make up a story about herself every single time to come across as a half decent person.

Now Twitter, hasn't ever seen it. She had a false one shut down apparently .. now she's happy, not happy about Twitter, satisfaction from being able to impart her ideas / thoughts .. frig she thinks she has pearls of wisdom or something .. Juan is hypocritical to call her a liar because he is .. yes that's right Jodi.
thanks for sharing these. Can't watch right now - this stuff is unbelievable.

She claims to have taken a pic of Travis, naked, carrying an open Bible and pretending to be a Catholic priest, chasing a four year old boy. You can't make this stuff up.

It's a shame that Lifetime is making a movie of this trial. It's really more something for the Coen Brothers.

She's pretending she gives away 10% of her income away. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. This chick blows my mind at least one thing is true, she knows she has to make up a story about herself every single time to come across as a half decent person.

Now Twitter, hasn't ever seen it. She had a false one shut down apparently .. now she's happy, not happy about Twitter, satisfaction from being able to impart her ideas / thoughts .. frig she thinks she has pearls of wisdom or something .. Juan is hypocritical to call her a liar because he is .. yes that's right Jodi.

She can't even get the tithing right. She said she gives 10% of whatever she spends.

She just keeps proving she's a guilty little liar.

Lol, little does she know that after that interview she was headed for the psych ward.

Nurmi told her no mitigating factors. We have a list handy tho...

Mitigating factors are basically reasons for the jury to feel bad for her (like childhood abuse) and thus give her life rather than the DP.
You may be thinking aggravating factors.

I know it's not funny, but that one made me :floorlaugh: it's HILARIOUS!!! SERIOUSLY???

And all the friends, many of them she told about the abuse and showed them all her bruises, her Defense team decided not to call any of the multitude of Witnesses that could corroborate her DV story.

Because? They were working at Margaritaville and couldn't make it to court any of the 120 days?

Juan is a big old meanie bully ..

Disclaimer: According to Jodi.

He's a big old meanie?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thanks for watching so we didn't have to, Mrs. G. That really IS taking one for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV