aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will smack you into next week

Next time that I misbehaved ... I will smack you so hard you will miss your entire childhood.

Guess what ....I don't remember much about my childhood yet I have much respect for others. Glad I was raised that way!!!!!!

Ill whip you like a red headed stepchild:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She can't even get the tithing right. She said she gives 10% of whatever she spends.

She just keeps proving she's a guilty little liar.

Ok she is cheap, how much can the sausage chubb cost, $1.29 so she donated 12 cents to? I didn't get anything. An inmate? What can they buy for 12 cents?

She has a few thousand in there, it needs to last a lifetime LOL literally. Ok, mean...

Do you mean that you think the picture does exist and was a joke, or that you believe the picture exists and represents Travis engaging in pedophile behavior?

That it exists and it was a joke. She even thought it was cute. Shame on her for wanting to use it against him. She's pathetic.

I'll wipe that smirk right off your face!.[/QUOTE]

Or this beauty----"I'll give you something to REALLY cry about"!!!

:drumroll:

Begging forgiveness in advance here because I'd like to point out that wooden spoons, paddles, belts, switches etc used as instruments to inflict punishment are not laughable to me. Sorry. I understand the light hearted dialogue and the meaning for sharing, but my experience still leaves me with such emotional pain and I can't find one moment of laughter given that my mother could not find any possible way to discipline without inflicting horrible pain because hurting us (her children) was the only thing she knew to do.

Every evening we were lined up naked following an evening bath, told to bend over the claw foot tub and we were spanked irregardless of the day's actions or infractions. It was an every day occurrence. If it wasn't the wooden spoon, it was a belt...or we were told to go outside and cut a switch, "and it better be a good one or I'll spank you twice and you'll realize that I mean business." And she did. Over and over again.

Our punishments were always on naked skin with the dreaded spoon, switch or belt. We learned early on that despite trying to live like kids do, my mother insisted on perfection and nothing less would be accepted.

When I was in college, my grandmother told me (while she was dying) that she was so proud of me and my accomplishments. She went on to say that she feared for years that my mother would go too far and she cried of embarrassment and humiliation for not interfering when she had the opportunity. She made me promise that I would never discipline my children as my mother had done to us.

Fast forward, I had just one child and I can promise this, I never laid a hand or other instrument on my child, never struck, and never popped my child. Never.

I'm not saying I was perfect nor was raising an only child easy either. I simply found other ways to deal with dosing discipline. I lived in an abusive environment at a time when children did not have rights. I chose to stop the cycle.

Just my experience.

She took a giant swipe at the Mormon church by saying "I never felt suicidal until after I joined the church...I thought that was odd"

This was immediately after she claimed she never has been suicidal but just wrote that she didn't want to live.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm so happy that I can watch and listen now and nothing that she says matters at all! She's "officially" GUILTY! YAY!

moo

I wonder if the Alexander family has any legal recourse for Jodi Arias being allowed to go on national television and essentially put Travis Alexander on trial and call him a pedophile again?

Listening to the interview on FOX NEWS and Geraldo Rivera calling this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ... I am truly sickened. When is the media going to stop exploiting this grisly crime and profiting from the sick mind of Jodi Arias?

Now that enrages me! He did this. Crap with Casey and George! Outright lied and its all for ratings and attention. He's disgusting and grrrrrrr:banghead::banghead:

Lol, little does she know that after that interview she was headed for the psych ward.

Yeah, I just wish she'd come back like "one flew over the cuckoos nest", and behave for the rest of the trial...

She was not hauled off the the psych ward for suicide watch, she was hauled off after they listened to her delusional pressed!

Ok for those wanting to know:

JA told Troy that KN refused to use some things she had such a pic she took of Travis running after a naked 4 year old boy with an open bible. She said it was cute at first but then a few months later is when she caught him.....she is very ill
Wow. She gets dumber by the day. Like the jury wouldn't have seen through that??
Does she think pedophiles actually chase after naked children while other people observe and take pictures?? She's no Einstein - she's an idiot!

I didn't even know that he was still on tv. Was he a guest somewhere? The last time I saw him he was blowing up a vault somewhere and cruising on a boat with his buddy Baez...

LOLZ

Thank you. As far as I'm concerned, that vault was the end of my interest in Mr. Rivera.

I always loved Bill Cosby's favorite from his own childhood.

"I'm gonna hit you on the head so hard you're gonna have to take off your sock to see."

The first (and last time) I threw a full throttle fit in a store,

"I guarantee you I can throw a bigger fit and embarrass you." :eek: :eek:

I got up quickly.

I think it's time for Geraldo Rivera to retire. Troy Hayden too - he's just as pathetic.

I wonder if the Alexander family has any legal recourse for Jodi Arias being allowed to go on national television and essentially put Travis Alexander on trial and call him a pedophile again?

Listening to the interview on FOX NEWS and Geraldo Rivera calling this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ... I am truly sickened. When is the media going to stop exploiting this grisly crime and profiting from the sick mind of Jodi Arias?

Yes please! Dear lawyers can you make sure you include this in her wrongful death suit. Thank you.

That's a good question. Since she's now saying these things outside of a court of law and she can't prove any of it, I suppose a slander lawsuit may be possible to go along with their wrongful death lawsuit? Or does the person have to be alive for that to apply?

MOO

ETA: Then again, what are they going to do to her really? She can't get much more of a punishment for anything she does now.

That it exists and it was a joke. She even thought it was cute. Shame on her for wanting to use it against him. She's pathetic.

That's what I thought -- I'm trying to get this latest round of whackadoodle figured out. :scared:

Is she or isn't she suicidal now .. she said it but she wasn't before .. but now she isn't or she wasn't back then or now she is or she was just purging her thoughts or some such thing .. anyway she doesn't have any mitigators according to her attorneys. DP.

I am stunned she didn't fabricate some false abuse as a kid .. why not Jodi .. anyway there's still time for some false memories to come forward, especially after a few days in the psyche ward.

The DV shout out really makes me sick.

OMG. Can't you just hear her try to explain that the fog over the memories of her horrible childhood is finally lifting? Go for it, Jodi.

Ot does anyone knows if Martinez has any children. Bet he's a cool strict dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV