aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway we know he's anti DP .. oh no he doesn't mind it for Castro. Wow that was a nutty end to the show.

The little fowler girl was killed by her 8 year old brother? Just got a news flash.

Ok for those wanting to know:

JA told Troy that KN refused to use some things she had such a pic she took of Travis running after a naked 4 year old boy with an open bible. She said it was cute at first but then a few months later is when she caught him.....she is very ill

Nurmi didn't use it for good reason. It's where she got the pedo lie from. A joke picture that she took. Pathetic.

Given the circumstances, her reaction was as if she was attending a Celebrity Roast. Not appropriate

I saw it again in an earlier post today, and the feeling I got today was she was absolutely beaming from the negative attention. She's a sick girl.

And all the friends, many of them she told about the abuse and showed them all her bruises, her Defense team decided not to call any of the multitude of Witnesses that could corroborate her DV story.

Because? They were working at Margaritaville and couldn't make it to court any of the 120 days?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She really is hilarious .. I could NOT have made it through the trial, I would have had a church giggle fit and would have had to run out of there clutching my sides :floorlaugh:

Geraldo: "Shouldn't the ultimate punishment be reserved for the Castro's of the world?" Guess he doesn't want Jodi to die?

"I will snatch you out of your shoes." :floorlaugh:

I will smack you into next week

Next time that I misbehaved ... I will smack you so hard you will miss your entire childhood.

Guess what ....I don't remember much about my childhood yet I have much respect for others. Glad I was raised that way!!!!!!

OMG Geraldo believes the domestic violence!!! Really Geraldo????

I didn't even know that he was still on tv. Was he a guest somewhere? The last time I saw him he was blowing up a vault somewhere and cruising on a boat with his buddy Baez...

LOLZ

She took a giant swipe at the Mormon church by saying "I never felt suicidal until after I joined the church...I thought that was odd"

This was immediately after she claimed she never has been suicidal but just wrote that she didn't want to live.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

And all the friends, many of them she told about the abuse and showed them all her bruises, her Defense team decided not to call any of the multitude of Witnesses that could corroborate her DV story.

Because? They were working at Margaritaville and couldn't make it to court any of the 120 days?

Well, according to the "innocent" site, they were probably afraid of all the Republicans in Arizona. I kid you not.

I wonder if the Alexander family has any legal recourse for Jodi Arias being allowed to go on national television and essentially put Travis Alexander on trial and call him a pedophile again?

Listening to the interview on FOX NEWS and Geraldo Rivera calling this DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ... I am truly sickened. When is the media going to stop exploiting this grisly crime and profiting from the sick mind of Jodi Arias?

On the witness stand she claimed that she only told Matt about it. I remember that exchange very clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89