aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking back in after a full day of family stuff.

Katydid asked me if I believe Jody and Travis had sex on June 4, 2008. The thread closed....so

Yes, because Jose said their were other photographs of them inflagrante delicto (in the blazing act). It was stipulated that they had sex so that those photographs did not have to be shown.

There's nothing wrong with being compassionate. I am proud to be compassionate and always heartened to hear from others who are as well. And, as you point out so well, the people she has victimized surely deserve some measure of compassion. That said, everyone comes to their own conclusion about whether it's merited or not.

Maybe it is unpopular at times here, but I've found that there's plenty of room for differing points of view around here, and as soon as that becomes a problem, I'll be the first to go. I'm not a herd animal and will not run with others just to make the majority happy.

There has been many that have gone before

I do not want to see you go! We are upstairs ...downstairs and you are wonderful here and I love your posts .

You have been here long enough to get a skin and stay here we love you and your thoughts"

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I know it's not funny, but that one made me :floorlaugh: it's HILARIOUS!!! She's off her head crazy this woman, like SERIOUSLY???

Imagine how nuts she must be if KN would not use those pics.......

To me, with the photos, common sense says he slept with her. It's the most likely scenario. I think he slept with her because he's a man and she offered. I know that sounds bad and I don't mean it to be offensive but they had slept together many, many times and he probably kept thinking "Just one more time". JMO of course.

I agree. Maybe she said one last time then I'll be out of your life forever. I can find reasons for the sex. That picture though doesn't make sense to me. Jodi said (I know) that TA wouldn't let her go below the waist for the shower pics, yet he let her take full nudity with ky shots earlier.

I know it's not funny, but that one made me :floorlaugh: it's HILARIOUS!!! She's off her head crazy this woman, like SERIOUSLY???

It's so funny! You can't make this up!

I swear to God, it's getting to the point that I'm starting to see her as some kind of idiot savant performance artist.

Did you just hear Jodi telling about Travis chasing a naked 4 yr old around with an open Bible? The girl never stops! Says she had a picture!

is

It was an example of Jodi's artistic photography.

You went to a school with students who had names like Buffy? Rosemary, you poor thing. That must have been horrible. Who would do that to their child?

LOL! She prefers Elizabeth now....so if I happen to run into her somewhere I ALWAYS make sure I call her Buffy.

Did you just hear Jodi telling about Travis chasing a naked 4 yr old around with an open Bible? The girl never stops! Says she had a picture!

is

Yes! omg! Jodi! Stop! I'm going to stroke out from laughter!

It's so funny! You can't make this up!

I swear to God, it's getting to the point that I'm starting to see her as some kind of idiot savant performance artist.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

More mitigation

She pumps her own gas

She brought back Darryl's remote

She brings her own KY

Looking back on the testimony... so interesting that she talkin bout she bought the KY because he would not. Juan never brought it up but she did. Only because she knew the evidence and that was in the photo.

There has been many that have gone before

I do not want to see you go! We are upstairs ...downstairs and you are wonderful here and I love your posts .

You have been here long enough to get a skin and stay here we love you and your thoughts"

Oh, I didn't mean to sound pompous -- I just meant I wouldn't hesitate if I thought that was true. Thanks very much for your kind words. This is a great bunch of people and I enjoy being here.

Just checking back in after a full day of family stuff.

Katydid asked me if I believe Jody and Travis had sex on June 4, 2008. The thread closed....so

Yes, because Jose said their were other photographs of them inflagrante delicto (in the blazing act). It was stipulated that they had sex so that those photographs did not have to be shown.

BBM:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Lmao....your mom visits you often what do you talk about....everything.....her mom saw her bum hole and heard all the vile sex tape what's left to talk about...

Doubling down on parental abuse .. Jodi kicked her mom under the table .. something about good and bad visits .. oh with mom .. telling Jodi about free people .. just the good stuff in other words .. what about the bad visits .. bad things .. frustrating things .. a drag .. the alexander family .. what does she have to say .. any words of frigging wisdom .. no just more bs.

NA is a tabloid....I am sure JA would be having a child with Bill Clinton, according to them. Can't trust anything from them They are like JA herself-they say some truths but how can anyone possibly trust anything they say and know when its truth?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Although Sandy Aeias did tried to sell NE the 'pedo' letters and they didn't buy or print them. And in fact, reported that she did that. So they have that going for them. I saw the EIC give an interview that gave me the impression that he didn't like JA very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr