aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Juan Martinez did that to her in less than 5 minutes on cross. Brilliant. I think of that every time the TH' s diss Juan. He unmasked her in less than 5 minutes.

Juan is brilliant, isn't he? He, and now, this jury are the heroes in this case.

Really, she's as inappropriate as they come, she can't even get the very obvious "politically correct" correct. And she has no insight whatsoever, is totally clueless to what is really going on, and to how she's coming across and to how others see her. She's just wrong all over the map. She's really a total nut job, imo.

like when troy asked what she would do different, instead of saying she just never would have gone to mesa, she said she would call the police after she did it instead of lying?

Oh my brain is seriously scrambled. I forget how 7 jurors voted for both premeditated and felony. Does this mean these 7 jurors don't believe that JA brought her grandfather's gun along with her? Does this mean they believe that Travis did own a gun? Thanks!

no not necesarily, jaun also argued that after the first stab, when she continued it was felony battery, which would lead to felony murder

She took a giant swipe at the Mormon church by saying "I never felt suicidal until after I joined the church...I thought that was odd"

This was immediately after she claimed she never has been suicidal but just wrote that she didn't want to live.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Say what? Didn't DeMarte, Samuels and ALV all mention her journals had shicidal thoughts going way back to her teens? Now she says not until 2006 when she became Molly Mormon (tm Chris Hughes). She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the butt.

I don't believe there really is a picture of Travis chasing a 4 year old. That is just one of Jodi's lies. There is no proof and it came out of her mouth so I don't believe it.

I don't believe there's a photo of Travis chasing a naked child either....OR, Nurmi would have show this photo over and over and over and over during the trial.

MOO

Nite All! Beddies calling. Happy Mothers Day to all you Mom's out there.

According to her, she took the picture, she thought it was cute and Nurmi didn't use it. That tells you right there it's nothing to clutch your pearls at, if it exists at all.

BBM: Jodi Ann Arias is a verified liar. "According to Jodi" = ONE BIG LIE FORTHCOMING.

Oh my brain is seriously scrambled. I forget how 7 jurors voted for both premeditated and felony. Does this mean these 7 jurors don't believe that JA brought her grandfather's gun along with her? Does this mean they believe that Travis did own a gun? Thanks!

7 of the jurors said she was guilty of BOTH premeditation and felony murder
Zero jurors found her guilty of ONLY felony murder
5 of the jurors said she was guilty of premeditation

That equals all 12 jurors agreed to PREMEDITATION.

I think the felony murder part is her staying at the house once she started stabbing Travis (felony murder is a bit of a stretch IMO) although we wont really know for sure until they talk. Basically I think it's an expression of how guilty those 7 found her, as in double guilty, as in as guilty as POSSIBLE :)

safe_image.php

September 1, 2008: Jodi Arias chilling email to employer of Travis Alexander.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/exclusive-jodis-chilling-e-mail

chilling? lol Dr. Drew and his audience are unique individuals imo.

Sorry to be a noodge, but in the World According to Jodi, Numri didn't think it was relevant and that is why it wasn't used.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Come on, you can bet your bottom dollar if such a picture existed, Nurmi would have had it up on the big screen so fast it would have made our heads spin.

Fun thought for the night: Could this claim lead to Jodi's previously sealed hard drive results being unsealed?

:please:

Well, I have to admit that once I saw that the implants looked like a couple of subcutaneous box turtles, I didn't question the cost of the surgery very much.

I can't even talk.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedid2
Omg you can't make this stuff up. I'm sure had the information been given to the jury they would have busted out a healthy laugh. Because its beyond bazaar the things she comes out with.

Ammonitida :I don't believe it's a lie.

Originally Posted by InALandFarFarAway
As important as his faith seemed to be to him, I cannot imagine TA would denigrate another faith to that extent, even in jest. I just cannot.

Really confusing posts. First you say, you don't believe Jodi is lying, now you believe Jodi is lying????

Lying about the Jan 2008 "incident", and that's why she never deleted that picture from her computer. It never made her "think" anything bad as Travis had never done anything to warrant the label of pedophile.

I would not be surprised at all if Jodi works herself into a pseudo psychotic break in the next day or two. The whole shabang, requiring both physical and chemical restraint. She is backed into a corner now and she will pull anything to stave off the inevitable. There will be an indefinite continuation until such time as she is once again deemed competent to stand trial. All orchestrated to cause a lengthy delay in hopes that this present jury is released. She hates this jury.

I wonder if she is aware that Arizona death-row inmate, Milo Stanley, died of an apparent suicide yesterday? Pretty sure that Sheriff Joe knows.

I'm also disgusted that she threw Catholic Priests in there .. playing on negative stereotypes as usual .. Is there really still room under the Jodi bus?

I don't believe there was ever any such photo. She lies about lying about lying when she swore wasn't lying about when she was lying about not lying. Seriously.

I'm going to bed now. I'm accepting the warm fuzzies these sweet photos give me ...

8729904369_3cac026ddc.jpg

8731044012_c207d5c9e1.jpg

... as opposed to any vile utterances this creature has to offer:

8707925715_98693a8366.jpg

Had not seen Geraldo in years, wondered where he had been.
Shocked to discover that he was in the 1920's working as a boxer...(The STACHE!!! )

Attachments

• geraldo.jpg
    geraldo.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 21

If I'm not mistaken, 5 were for were premeditated, 0 for felony murder and 7 for both felony and premeditated. So all found for premeditation which includes the stolen gun.

I think the delay was for the disagreement or confusion over felony murder.

Basically, they thought she was full of poo about everything.

Oh, this extended version of the interview is hilarious. Talk about a pity pot, or nailing yourself to the cross. Does she really think she's going to engender any empathy from the mentally healthy public with this display of self-aggrandizing poor me? She's so clueless.
The inmate's brain in picture 1
The normal brain in picture 2

Attachments

• Inmate's brain.jpg
    Inmate's brain.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Normal brain.jpg
    Normal brain.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online