aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, 5 were for were premeditated, 0 for felony murder and 7 for both felony and premeditated. So all found for premeditation which includes the stolen gun.

I think the delay was for the disagreement or confusion over felony murder.

Basically, they thought she was full of poo about everything.

I woke up the day of the verdict and had that exact thought "they are deliberating on the felony murder" as I do think that part was a bit murky (but more than half found it valid). I love that they ALL went w/ premeditation. Suck on that Nurmi! (not meant to be a naughty comment but figure of speech)

I don't believe there was ever any such photo. She lies about lying about lying when she swore wasn't lying about when she was lying about not lying. Seriously.

I'm going to bed now. I'm accepting the warm fuzzies these sweet photos give me ...

8729904369_3cac026ddc.jpg

8731044012_c207d5c9e1.jpg

... as opposed to any vile utterances this creature has to offer:

8707925715_98693a8366.jpg

Yeah, me too, as much as I love you guys, I'm done in. :eek:fftobed: So Sweet dreams to all. And wishing all the mommies here A Happy Mothers Day!:seeya:

I think the felony murder part is her staying at the house once she started stabbing Travis (felony murder is a bit of a stretch IMO) although we wont really know for sure until they talk. Basically I think it's an expression of how guilty those 7 found her, as in double guilty, as in as guilty as POSSIBLE :)

I thought the felony portion was how Juan trapped her in her own lies ... since she didn't bring the gun with her and took it with her when she left, then it was burglary and if someone dies in the commission of a crime, it becomes felony murder?

Kind of a two part-er in that he conceded Arias may have been invited there (but we don't know for sure, he added) she immediately ceased being an invitee when she became aggressive and pulled out the knife and the gun and began attacking. She was then in the house in the commission of a crime??

So regardless of how she came to be inside the house, no matter how she described it, she committed a felony act that would leave the jury no other choice but to agree that it's first Degree if they follow the law and in order, beginning with Murder 1.

He set it up so that all the elements were met for First Degree so I think they became hung up on the felony murder charge and maybe they thought they all had to agree on it?

I'm wicked tired and probably talking in circles at this point. lol

Nighty night.

706af9df0f0cf0b37b47972bb0b4b151.jpg

idk about the teeth, but all these snow shots are photoshoped imo - look at the edges on both pics you can see the line around the jacket and on the hair, the edges are to smooth, the little extra hairs are missing - imo

eta: and the fly away hair you can see just isn't right

The biggest clue is her skin. Anyone who goes outside on a day cold, snowy day will NOT have even skin tone. Her nose and cheeks should be at least a little red.

I thought the felony portion was how Juan trapped her in her own lies ... since she didn't bring the gun with her and took it with her when she left, then it was burglary and if someone dies in the commission of a crime, it becomes felony murder?

Kind of a two part-er in that he conceded Arias may have been invited there (but we don't know for sure, he added) she immediately ceased being an invitee when she became aggressive and pulled out the knife and the gun and began attacking. She was then in the house in the commission of a crime??

So regardless of how she came to be inside the house, no matter how she described it, she committed a felony act that would leave the jury no other choice but to agree that it's first Degree if they follow the law and in order, beginning with Murder 1.

He set it up so that all the elements were met for First Degree so I think they became hung up on the felony murder charge and maybe they thought they all had to agree on it?

I'm wicked tired and probably talking in circles at this point. lol

Nighty night.

I'm reading in circles so that actually made sense. Nite! :eek:fftobed:

The hard drive ..

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...neys-worried-about-their-clients-lack-remorse

http://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Minute+entries scroll down ..

Discussion is held on Defendant’s request for further computer hard drive data. The Court notes that Detective Flores
with the Mesa Police Department testified on12/10/2012 that all data has been disclosed to the defense. Therefore, for
the reasons stated on the record, IT IS ORDERED denying the Defendant’s request.

Since it was damaged, I'm not sure what could / could not be recovered from these entries, perhaps not a lot. So Arias can make up anything she likes .. she destroyed the hard drive, does a picture even exist, is she trying to make it seem like the prosecution left out important evidence? Most likely yes, she's hoping the jury is watching her interviews.

If I'm not mistaken, 5 were for were premeditated, 0 for felony murder and 7 for both felony and premeditated. So all found for premeditation which includes the stolen gun.

I think the delay was for the disagreement or confusion over felony murder.

Basically, they thought she was full of poo about everything.

Poo....i like the poo...lmao. Around these parts, we call you a wordsmith!

Jodie:
Famous Words from Maude,

GOD'L GET YOU FOR THAT!!!!

:jail: :scared: :drama:

Maricopa County Jail on "Lock-up" right now...high-risk women prisoners. Scary.

Off to bed here too. Happy Mother's Day to all :) Have a safe and wonderful nite! :)

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms !!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day and congratulations on the hardest and most rewarding job you will ever do !!!!!

Well, JA's really a celeb now, SNL. Maybe that'll perk her up enough to haul her sorry bohunk down to the courthouse without much trouble on Wednesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pTQ9tpgXq8Y

Beautiful song and video of Travis and Family /supporters by QNeedU on you Tube

Thank you so much!! A beautiful tribute to an amazing soul. I really wish people would focus more on Travis, the family, and the amazing team who brought a GUILTY verdict and justice for Travis Alexander! It was my hope after the verdict, the family could finally grieve and Travis and his legacy, would get some attention.

JA is getting exactly what she wants from the public, ATTENTION. It's sickening. Travis and his family didn't even get ONE DAY OF PEACE. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV