aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An attempt at blackmail certainyl vvouldn't have be too difficult for CFJA to attempt. She's almost an expert at it.

Btvv Becky, do you knovv vvhat day trial starts next vveek?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

To Becky sharp..

Vvould vve vvant to be vviling to help you vvith getting your new vvel thought out computer purchase up and running?

:p

Vve vvant to help, all of us at Vvebsleuths!
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I know, right! I had a friend whose mom threw her shoes at her kids, hell us too, if we were acting up and we were out of reach. We all grew up just fine.

That wooden spoon bit was hilarious! The killer sitting there with her "me so sad" face. I actually laughed out loud.

I'm 50, and I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My mom could grab her slipper off her foot in a second flat, then proceed to throw it at my head without ever missing.

Oh the good ol' days :)

Mel

Haha, this made me think of years ago when we caught my late mother (RIP, Mom) watching my brother's "Chucky" VCR films Chucky (Child's Play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and yelling at the screen. "Get that little b...., kill him." We were shocked at our straight laced mom, to say the least.

When you all talk about the murderess morphing, Chucky comes to mind. :scared:

LOL! Awesome visual!

I was so happy to see JUSTICE for Travis (I was on vacation last week).

Prayers to his loved ones.

FTLOG.. that whole part of the testimony with a spoon in purse and any type of corporal punishment ....deaf ears!

Did they not realize that most of the people on the jury were over the age of 55... and most of us if not all of us had that when we were growing up!

Pffft

And I am sorry but if her mom really hit her that hard the wooden spoon wood have broken. It is not like they make wooden spoons ultra strong. My mom used a 'yard stick' and we would laugh because it would always break on my sisters 'behind'.

Once again, I just get aggravated, at all the claims this girl was able to make of abuse without any corroborating evidence from siblings, or anyone. When there is proof of her lying in interviews the court should require evidence, or at least one credible witness before they allow such claims.

To Becky sharp..

Vvould vve vvant to be vviling to help you vvith getting your new vvel thought out computer purchase up and running?

:p

Vve vvant to help, all of us at Vvebsleuths!

No, no, no! Becky Sharp's posts have become part of the lore of the Arias trial. I for one vould be crushed if she vent back to posting normally.

Finally home from the damn hospital. Anything new and juicy I should know about?

Ya'll are going to make me read the entire thread aren't you :stormingmad:

No, no, no! Becky Sharp's posts have become part of the lore of the Arias trial. I for one vould be crushed if she vent back to posting normally.

vvelcome! :seeya:

I'm 50, and I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My mom could grab her slipper off her foot in a second flat, then proceed to throw it at my head without ever missing.

Oh the good ol' days :)

Mel

My favorite was "Don't make me stop this car"

It's all about the angle not the truth, that's why you got convicted...

Jodi: "They feel that I would be a suitable candidate to behave myself in a correctional facility and just not be a problem. That may be their angle, I don't know."

During one of Chris Hughes's tv or radio appearances (I cannot remember which one) he said after Travis was murdered the police were not looking ONLY at Jodi. They told Chris they were looking at many different people.

Chris and Sky, like many of Travis's friends, knew Jodi killed Travis so Chris called the webmaster and got Travis's passwords. This person set up Chris's computer and Travis's. Chris and Sky were going to do their own investigation into his death. They had no idea the police were only looking at Jodi.

Again, I need to catch up on the thread, but I still have never seen anything about a webmaster releasing this information. a web master does not get a password for email account? I am very confused. I will jump ahead about 300 post to look at this soon.

hope someone can help me with this.
Her interview voice reminds me of the man who killed his ex-wife and his little boy told the grandmother he saw his dad carry his mom out in a black bag. It's that sicky, sweet, poor me voice. Anybody know who I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember his name.

Bobby Cutts? Or something like that. Ohio, right?

ETA OK I'm a bit behind. Nevermind.

i guess she is out of lockdown and no longer medicated - lol hln - and will be in court bright and bushytailed on wed. - seems to me if you are well enuff to tweet, you are well enuff to finish your murder trial - imo

Don't forget it will be Migrane Wednesday --- so who knows if she'll actually show up.

:floorlaugh:

That's possible, but I have another view after watching the Dateline story. At about 4:20 into the video it says the law of chastity's view on sex before marriage is that the "sinner risks eternity in he[[ if fails to repent". I couldn't come up with a logical explanation for the sexcapades that day, but it makes sense if she killed him after sex and allowed him long enough to know he was dying, perhaps he died believing he iwould not go to Heaven. By putting out all the salacious details, she believed she was also hurting his Mormon family/friends in the same way. I think she felt this was an ultimate punishment. Somehow, it seems even more vicious to use his religion against him before killing him. But..... the law just says it was a "risk"---not an absolute?

I hope this made sense.

JMHO

I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis was so that he would die a Sinner. Arias KNEW that Travis had been to his Bishop and confessed his transgressions with her. She also knew Travis was trying to redeem himself in the hopes of finding a good wife, by her killing him after he had "Sinned" she knew he would have NO time to repent and thus die in sin. Thinking he would go to hell or at least in her mind that Travis would die thinking he was going to hell. Which is just EVIL on so many levels.

LOL. That reminds me of something my dad said to me many years ago when I was in college, "If you have time to date, you have time to get a job."

Nothing worse than having a practical dad. They make life such hell.

Her lawyers got the court to seal that info.

I bet there was lots of interesting info on that hard drive

I wrote that Arizona lawyer and our other webleuther who broke the case on Casey Anthony after getting the information from the freedom in Information Act work on it! Too bad this was not in Florida!

I cannot imagine a state that would be fabulous for all of us. It will be a state that has the sunshine law like Florida and questioning from jurors like Arizona! That would be nirvana !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member