Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so great that you're going to law school to fight the bad guys! You really will be a Juanette!

I hope your son is able to heal. I'm so sorry he was hurt.

Oh, I am having such troubles writing on my ipad. Autocorrect is being naughty! So it is messing up some of my words.

I apologize! I am not certain about law school yet, it is more of a wish or a hope. I have to be so focused on our son right now. I literally chose between therapist and attorney 20 years ago, and always thought I would become a prosecutor, but decided a helping profession was more my personality. Now after our horrible experience I am just not sure I can keep doing therapy. I stopped working in December to focus on our boy after 1.5 years of no progress and him seeming more traumatized. His psychological wounds are deep, but we are seeing some progress after starting a new type of treatment in January to address his trauma. Thank you so much for your kindness.

I don't care if her fellow lifers fall in love with her. It will mean nothing because she can't come and go as she pleases, can't call the shots anymore. The murderer can control very few people from prison and even that will be limited. Maybe her family, if they come to visit her, can be ordered around or talked down to. They will probably let her do it, too. But at the end of the visit, they get to leave and she can't. They can go out to dinner, but not Jodi. They can go sit on a park bench somewhere and sip a strawberry frap, and SHE CAN'T.

So IMO, she can be sentenced to LWOP; it won't matter. Because for her that's still a death sentence.

Agree! She's only endured the last 5 years in jail because she knew she'd walk free. So her attitude there (disrespecting the rules, getting into trouble with other inmates, stealing pencils, hiding things) was so rebellious because she didn't think incarceration was in her future.

She reminds of how some people approach their jobs after they give two weeks notice: "Not invested anymore, I'm out in two weeks."

Remember when the video was shown of Arias curled up on Travis' lap? Juan referred to her as the "blondish white thing" lol

She cried real tears there because she saw for the first time in a long time what she threw away and what she'll never have again.

To piggy back off your quote, I have been trying to think of the one thing (given all these traits) that if I could, say to her, that would cut her to the core. Not the usual, you are hated, you are despicable...she's use to hearing that.

Just the one thing.............that would shake her being. I cant figure out what it would be. :banghead:

I know....to Jodi....." you are ugly ....inside and out". Haahahhaha

Id just found some more sympathy for her mom yesterday when I saw a gif her sister Angela posted about it felt seeing her mom cry. I felt bad for her family last night, especially her dad, but I'm fully aware that mom and auntie will do something to stomp those feelings into the ground.my emotions toward them have been like a rollercoaster this whole trial.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Her aunt has a Facebook page?
She can't stop nancy from saying anything? They are doing all this because they know the wrath of Jodie. Once Jodie is sent to Alcatraz! The mom and aunt will come less and less to visit.

To piggy back off your quote, I have been trying to think of the one thing (given all these traits) that if I could, say to her, that would cut her to the core. Not the usual, you are hated, you are despicable...she's use to hearing that.

Just the one thing.............that would shake her being. I cant figure out what it would be. :banghead:

"Jodi Who?"

I would say to her, "You're ordinary, mediocre and ultimately forgettable."

I had to watch it a couple of times because I wondered if I had been watching what everyone else was watching.

Please, no flames. I'm not an insensitive person but I found it hilarious and on point.

If you only watched the first couple of seconds, then you missed the scathing satire.

In my view and involving politics only to the extent that Jodi Arias was included and that the clip has upset so many here.

It seemed to me that there was a shocking lack of interest by the media to what happened there. Keeping politics out completely, thereby shortening my whole position, during and leading up to the hearings before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, there seemed to be absolutely no interest from the mainstream media, despite four Americans (Ambassador Stevens and the three Navy Seals) dying there. In fact, during those hearings, the journalists present were pretty much SLEEPING until graphic details about how the Ambassador was left in the burning consulate. Skipping over American response and massive displays of finger pointing, it seems that Benghazi really wasn't about politics, it was a massive display of criminal incompetence, maybe worse.

Has anyone heard any of the details from the rescue mission? Does anyone know off the tops of their heads why the rescue missions were told to stand down?

Ending the explanation of the position here because I can't hold politics at bay beyond this point BUT, the point IN MY VIEW of the skit on SNL was to BLISTER the appropriate people for how things were handled there and why there seemed to be a "cover up" and why on earth don't the American people know exactly what happened in the weeks before the attack (Ambassador Stevens begging for more security) and why there seemed to be a media "black out" of the event and the subsequent hearings.

Arias was brought in to make the point that if JODI ARIAS had been a part of the hearings, then most definitely there would have been media coverage and most definitely, everyone in America would know what they know about Benghazi, Libya. So in the skit, the speaker was trying to get Arias to testify to what she knew about it (he had an agenda but again, this brings in politics so ...) and there were multiple objections because she's Jodi Arias, what does she know about it.

An objection from a senator was that the sole purpose of Arias being there was to boost ratings. The speaker said, sure but then we'll get the media coverage that these men who were killed deserve.

When Arias was sworn in swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and she hesitated, everyone :rolleyes: .

But the sharpest point made was when Arias was asked when she was informed about Benghazi and she responded, "This morning" and she then asked if it was still going on. When they explained it happened last September she said, "Who did it?" When she was told, "Ansar al Sharia" her response, "If you know who did it, why are you having these hearings?"

*crickets*

So I understand why people may be offended but SNL has always been known for biting satire. Some appreciate it and others don't. I really do not believe this was meant to be insulting, disrespectful or dismissive.

I thought it was the opposite: shining a light on what SHOULD have been the focus, not what actually was the focus and the irony was that it took a convicted murderess to make this point clear to a bunch of stuff politicians.

Again, no offense intended and I respect the opposing opinions of my fellow WSers.

Totally respect your point of view as well.

I "got it" , I just didn't find it funny. The underlying joke could be taken that if we were as interested in knowing the answers to the questions surrounding Benghazi as we are JA's trial, maybe the media would be too. Or maybe they would still ignore the situation which is kinda creepy and too 1984ish. Not funny at all. Or was the joke that Benghazi isn't important and yet hearings are being held? If that's the joke, I bet the families of those who died don't agree.

I don't know the answers to any questions surrounding Benghazi because 1) We aren't/weren't (back when I was paying attention) getting straight answers 2) I've been more interested in this trial than asking those questions to any media outlets who might have a shot in finding out. Guilty. That's about all SNL accomplished for me, making me feel guilty, not amused in the least. Even a little queasy.

It just seemed in really bad taste and I can usually see humor in dark situations. Maybe not enough time has passed. Heck, hearings are ongoing, those girls were just found and Travis' murderer hasn't even been sentenced yet.

Again, I respect all opinions, this is just mine.

Well-to-do college town, right on the Pacific Ocean, below the cliffs of University of Calif., San Diego.

My DD's favorite destination. Two of her very good friends moved there for school, and my DD goes to spend weekends whenever possible.

I felt some compassion until I found out JA's mom is the one who gave the forged pedophile letters to the National Inquirer. And grandma sitting there with the Domestic Violence ribbon ticks me off to no end.

Yeah and let's not forget granny uses that wheel chair as a sympathy card. She walks pretty brisk. And nothing wrong with her manual,dexterity. Granny was flipping birds herself.

Totally respect your point of view as well.

I "got it" , I just didn't find it funny. The underlying joke could be taken that if we were as interested in knowing the answers to the questions surrounding Benghazi as we are JA's trial, maybe the media would be too. Or maybe they would still ignore the situation which is kinda creepy and too 1984ish. Not funny at all. Or was the joke that Benghazi isn't important and yet hearings are being held? If that's the joke, I bet the families of those who died don't agree.

I don't know the answers to any questions surrounding Benghazi because 1) We aren't/weren't (back when I was paying attention) getting straight answers 2) I've been more interested in this trial than asking those questions to any media outlets who might have a shot in finding out. Guilty. That's about all SNL accomplished for me, making me feel guilty, not amused in the least. Even a little queasy.

It just seemed in really bad taste and I can usually see humor in dark situations. Maybe not enough time has passed. Heck, hearings are ongoing, those girls were just found and Travis' murderer hasn't even been sentenced yet.

Again, I respect all opinions, this is just mine.

:toast:

Well, the problem I have with this need for us to study Jodi's family background, is that don't all (intentional) murderers have psychological/personality problems? I would think most would have a loose screw in there somewhere. And probably many have had less than ideal childhoods. I read somewhre (I tihnk someone posted an article on here), where it said a cause of BPD might be that when the child was born they didn't have good attachment with the mother for the first year of life. Well, in that case I was thinking there are probably things while the baby's in womb that can affect if a personality order develops, things that the mother does/doesn't do. So are we going to blame murders on things that happen when the perpetrator was a baby in womb? It's not a far stretch from early childhood.
I have a hard time classifying Jodi with other people with real mental problems, because she seems to have GREAT control in hiding her "problems" when it suits her. She wanted to fit in with the crowd in Mesa, so she hid it. She hid it from her ex-boyfriends and managed to keep it hidden for years and years. It was because of her obsession with Travis that made it unbearable and unable to keep it hidden. She has probably hidden it from her lawyers and others in authority since she's been in jail, people she depends on for everything. She only let people see it who she saw as people she didn't need (her parents).

And it's always the Mother's fault, no matter what. I get tired of getting blamed for anything a child does. Happy Mother's Day !!

Because it was :floorlaugh: it needed to be brought over. This was in response to the Arias implants costing $300.

No one knows how long I waited for someone to bring JA's implants up. I have never seen anyone naked who has had this done. Do all implants look like too water balloons under the skin, or was this just a poor job???

Watching HLN Mysteries...one about the Mickey Thompson murder. The man behind the hits on Thompson andbhis wife got two consecutive lwop sentences. They said a phrase that made me think of JA-that he wasn't caught because he was stupid.....but he was caught and convicted because he thought LE and everyone else was stupid.
I know ppl love to say JA is dumb....she isn't a genius but I think she has intelligence. Yes she did dumb things....smart people do dumb things all the time, but she isn't stupid. Her arrogance was her downfall.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
You've hit the nail on the head. I've said around my house, to anyone who will still listen, that she IS smart, her problem is she thinks she is the smartest. If Juan would take the same IQ test she did, I'd put my money on his scores being as high, if not a bit higher than hers. She scr**ed herself good by getting on that stand and thinking she'd out talk him. No doubt, she also thought she would outsmart Flores too. Wrong.

I wonder what the draw was to them. Samuels and ALV....was t the money. Did they sell their soul? How could they believe her. If she pulled the wool over their eyes.....or at least thought she did...."may e she thought the jury could be convinced not knowing lavawhatshername and Samuels were bought?

People with personality disorders can fool some professionals. DeMarte and Hayes were absolutely correct, Samuels was lied to, and presented with the Ninja story, so by the time he figured her out, he was financially invested. He definitely crossed ethical lines. ALV, well, I do not know her, and I am certain she has been a strong advocate for many victims of DV, but she really went over board in terms of the time she spent with the defendant. She absolutely formed a dual relationship and became an advocate for her. I do think they were both tainted by the almighty dollar. ALV spent upwards of probably 100 or more hours. I think she just got sucked in and did not see the pathology.

Bottom line is that their findings were flawed and their testimony and reputations were discredited not only by their peers, but by most trial watchers, who did not need a degree to see they were full of malrchy! I have seen so much excellent analysis by lay people who have no psychology degree. It was a matter of common sense. So the defense found someone to support thier DV claims, but honest professionals worth their salt would never have come to the conclusions the DT experts did.

No one knows how long I waited for someone to bring JA's implants up. I have never seen anyone naked who has had this done. Do all implants look like too water balloons under the skin, or was this just a poor job???

No, some look quite natural.

When I was in Saks a few months ago, the woman helping me had stunning cleavage. It isn't something I typically notice but she was quite arresting.

I told her :floorlaugh: and she told ME that she'd had implants and that she had flown to CA for some renown plastic surgeon who was expert at it. She actually stepped closer and said, "Do you want to touch them? No one can believe how natural they feel."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO, lady, I don't want to touch your boobies!! Jesus God no.

I just said, "I believe you" and took a step backwards. :floorlaugh:

Hers looked really, really great.

I remember that part of the interrogation tapes...she tore that sandwhich apart..it was very strange indeed..almost predatory ewwww

For your viewing pleasure.......:yuck:

:eek:

:scared:

cue 17:29

[video=youtube;sn6mWpXa5zs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6mWpXa5zs&list=PL_Rz53XTtnkEBvsO2IY9d0cShhpBgCVul[/video]

cue 17:29

I think it would be a simple as "you're ugly & stupid".

Well, she apparently bought them at the Dollar Store so, you know, you get what you pay for.

Depends on the skill of the surgeon and whether they are placed over or under the muscle which is the patient's decision. Over the muscle gives the water balloon "implanty" look which oddly some women really seem to want I guess because they think men like it. Maybe they do, but I think it looks odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet