Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he talks about the horrible panic filled death Travis endured, gasping for breath, it should seal Jodia Arias' fate.

I cannot fathom it being even worse for the family the testimony that he gave before with photographs. I just cannot fathom. prayers for the family.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

There is also a media link also which I will paste here. It has not been attached as a sub thread is there is not that much interest in the case yet but there will be! You should have seen Andrea on the stand with her co conspirator trial.. she was unbelievable! Unbelievable! cray cray and she now lives within 2 miles of me!

Some of the links are older and have been broken.

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged

Sent from my Samsung Mobile

We need more details! The little bit I read made her sound pretty nuts but I bet you know more!

It's always bugged me too, KatFish. Do we have any evidence, other than Jodi, that they had sex and posed for those photos that day?

It always bugged me that she pointed out in testimony about how she had to buy the KY jelly. I always wondered if that was a setup that she did not know what was coming as far as the prosecution talking about the photos in bed. that have the KY jelly and photograph. And was that what the CVS was for as to the receipt that was brought into evidence that the prosecutor never went down the rabbit hole as to what the receipt was for.

It's always bugged me too, KatFish. Do we have any evidence, other than Jodi, that they had sex and posed for those photos that day?

Just the time-stamped photos that show them naked and in sexual poses.

Sure, we have the fictional "campers" that Arias invented to justify the need for the 9-mm she bought after Travis was murdered.

Oh, of course...and how could I forget the infamous Skateboarders with Screwdrivers of Pasadena??

I would have to agree. The lighting sucks. But then Travis is giving the peace sign in one, toward the camera....like he knows it's there. That whole day just doesn't make sense. Why would Travis have agreed to the pictures knowing he hated and mistrusted Jodie? But they just don't look like they were taking without his knowledge. Now...could they have been taken before and the date altered?

I think you guys are forgetting that JA went to great lengths to not leave a trail of herself traveling to Mesa or being at TA's house that day.

Why would she upload photos and change the time stamps to show herself being there?

Moo

Just the time-stamped photos that show them naked and in sexual poses.

...which were faked so that everyone would think they had sex when the forensic team using their state of the art technology was actually able to extract them.

And everyone fell into her trap of thinking she committed the murder even tho she said she wasn't there/intruders did it so they could have a big trial and she could tell the world what an evil SOB Travis was.

It all falls into place.

LOL

How many fictional characters do we know of that Jodi fabricated? There was the male stalker that Sky Hughes mentioned, and an ex-boyfriend(?) named Steve Carrol or something like that, referenced in the text messages. Is there any proof that Victor Arias ever existed? Are there any others?

I'm not sure about the exchange student story and no ones back it up, but in the strange way things happen at times there are three (there are several others) Victor Arais found online..one is an attorney, one a photographer and one is a skateboarder. No connection other than Jodi being a" professional" photographer, a wannabe attorney, and those pesky skateboarders that turn license plates upside down for laughs.

Then there were also all the people that always sought Jodi out to tell of Bobby, Matt, and Travis "cheating" on her when their still "courting" her.

I can't wait for the jury to be able to listen to learn more of Jodi and know that they made the right decision.

Jodi will have no problem with LWOP. She will always have a small audience to use and they will hang on and believe her lies and defend her, but the media interviews will be over for her. The only way to keep herself in the limelight is on death row.

I think you guys are forgetting that JA went to great lengths to not leave a trail of herself traveling to Mesa or being at TA's house that day.

Why would she upload photos and change the time stamps to show herself being there?

Moo

Good point. Very good point. I guess I'm just searching for a reason Travis would be that trusting of someone he says he didn't trust.

Moo

Just keep in mind you're talking about a woman who did a lot to establish an alibi.......for the day after the crime.

(for the record I do not think the pictures were messed with)

Good point. Very good point. I guess I'm just searching for a reason Travis would be that trusting of someone he says he didn't trust.

You never had an ex who maybe you weren't entirely over, who you know is no good, who managed to wiggle his/her way into your door with flattery and/or sob story?

I have.

How many fictional characters do we know of that Jodi fabricated? There was the male stalker that Sky Hughes mentioned, and an ex-boyfriend(?) named Steve Carrol or something like that, referenced in the text messages. Is there any proof that Victor Arias ever existed? Are there any others?

The mysterious man who saw her "covered in bruises". She claims the defense team wouldn't or couldn't find him, and that was a problem in her case, per the idiotic interview post conviction.

You never had an ex who maybe you weren't entirely over, who you know is no good, who managed to wiggle his/her way into your door with flattery and/or sob story?

I have.

Oh, heck yes! I do that on a regular basis.

:seeya: Hello Y'All ! I took a "break" the past couple of days, and now catching up.

:drumroll: I am so looking forward to the Aggravation Phase this Wednesday !

Any predictions ?

:drama: . . . Will JA suddenly get one of her "Wednesday migraines" ?

:drama: . . . Will JA pull more of her usual "stunts" in the courtroom ?

:drama: . . . Does anyone think she "ditched" her attorneys ?

:drama: . . . Or maybe JA will still be in the psyche ward ?

No telling ... and no doubt Wednesday will be filled with drama !

:seeya:

Jean Kasarus was on HLN this morning and said Jodi was in the cray-cray ward this morning and would stay till Wednesday. So there's that.

the psychologist she spoke to about TA being a pedophile.

the strangers who approached her at work about her boyfriends cheating on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV