Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest I am totally bored with prisoner #2013, why I hang in is to see the smiles on Travis's families faces. I am also waiting to see Mr. Martinez be able to sign a autograph without ridicule. I also want to hear that Travis's family has started a civil lawsuit. So every penny that prisoner#2013 makes goes to them or to their favorite charity, and prisoner #2013 is where she should be broke, alone and getting old.

Travis will never rest in peace until Jodi is dead. She keeps making up new lies. I hope the jury sentences her to the death penalty!

Wow the off topic is going so fast I can't get an answer...

3rd or 4th try...

What is happening Wednesday?

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

Thought I'd chime in. I need glasses or contact lenses to see far away, but have to take my glasses off to read. My RX is minimal like Jodi's. With glasses on - things far away are so much clearer, but at the same time...words on a page are blurry so I have to take my glasses off to read.

Wonder if there was a hearing in 2008 right around the time she made that Commisary purchase for her first set of low power glasses?

JMO
I watched her a lot and to me it seemed she did not need them half the time. It just seemed to me that she looked like she has never worn them much because she looked kind of "green" wearing them. Like she kept fooling with them by taking them off a lot and also seemed to be fidgeting with them. Almost like somebody who never wore glasses would do if they were forced to wear them.

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

Aggravating circumstance phase. Medical examiner will testify as to how much Travis suffered. Not sure what the Defense will present??? Kind of a mini trial.

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

aggravation phase beginning. that's all that is known. status has not changed since last week.

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

Aggravation stage, ME will come in and discuss how much Travis suffered ..

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

Aggravation phase and I believe Victim statements but then it goes to the jury to decide if DP. If they do not come back unanimous I believe it is up to the judge. Not totally sure about the penalty phase.

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

I think it is first day of Aggrivating Circumstances arguments to decide if there were any aggrivating circumstances. Not sure whether DT or PA goes first or how it works?

Lol, thank you for this!!! My Mom has been on WS all day under my name and told me quite a few of you wonderful WSers have posted responses to my question last night!!! I love you guys...still feel like crap but promise tomorrow night I will go to a 'care on demand' office after work! I have been on such strong steroids for over a month you would think they would have kept my lungs nice and clear!?!

Sorry about the o/t but take it from someone who is steroid dependent. They are so bad for you, they just suck the life right out of you. I hope you can get off of them soon.

When I watched that show, McNaughty was just the type of person I thought woudl have a "problem" with Jodi and Visa-Versa.

Wherever Jodi ends up, there will be someone just like McNaughty that will be ready for the challenge of the "Jodi-master". Wish we could be there for the show when that happens.

Maybe we will get lucky, and a TV crew will be there taping another prison documentary and we will see it on a future episode.

What makes me think Jodi is going to be good at making "shivs"? Could it be her stealing and hiding pens? :floorlaugh:

All joking aside, what I've boldened above is a real concern. JA may do a prison-mate a lot of harm. Sorta' like the theory of once a dog gets the taste of blood----watch out!

And what is happening Wednesday?

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

The aggravation phase, where JM will show that the murder was especially cruel, allowing the jury to consider the death penalty, if the jury agrees.

3rd or 4th try...

Sentencing?

Victim's statements?

What exactly?

I think a mini trial to prove cruelty.

NG looking into the destroyed hard drive on Jodi's computer. How sad that hard drive was the one thing that could prove she had bruises from Travis, and he was chasing a naked 4 year old boy around. What was so bad on that hard drive that she didn't want the cops to see? Maybe she was searching for how to make chloroform. Wouldn't surprise me since she knew so much about high profile cases and the publicity they received. She sure kept up with the Elizabeth Johnson case! Then again, I would believe anything I heard about her, so overlook me!

Sick!

chubhotporksausage_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads