Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the picture is how she described it, the defense team would have proudly paraded it around the courtroom like the maid costume. They didn't. There has to be a reason for that.

I think it is something she may have seen in the past. Probably tossed in the garbage or something. She probably embellished on it, too.

After watching it several times, I'm not sure I can make out "Troy" but it does look like she says "interview." I had thought they couldn't know as they'd never allow it but then, they'd probably never allow a client to Tweet during a trial and she did that. It kind of makes me feel sorry for them, to be so impotent.

i thought she said to wilmont, "do forget about my interview" maybe??

Wow .. it does not take long for these girls in jail on the doco to turn lesbian no matter how 'straight' they are going in!

No, it doesn't, in fact, after watching that I watched one of their other pieces on female lock up and....well, let's put it this way, no one seemed lonely.

He wore a wedding ring...I think people were more concerned with "The Wrestler", juror 12 who never concerned me. I think he wrote at least one of the "sarcastic" questions. He was from what I saw "the leader of the pack" of the 4-5 pack on the back. I always read him as a GUILTY juror.
Appreciate the insight. I can't wait until we find out who the foreperson is/was. I know you thought that the CEO/No.8 would have made a good foreperson before he was dismissed, any thoughts on who it might be?

Really very fascinating I thought...I actually kind of liked all the chicks they followed, not in a "let's hang out" way, but just, I don't know, they were colorful.

I watched about 15 min. and clicked off. Can't stand the jailbirds.

To be honest with y'all, I think these jurors know what Dr. DeMarte said. This is not a personality that can be rehabilitated - The defendant is evil and there isn't a pill or anything else that can rehab her. She must be put to death because our society does not accept this type either in prison or in real life. JMO

Appreciate the insight. I can't wait until we find out who the foreperson is/was. I know you thought that the CEO/No.8 would have made a good foreperson before he was dismissed, any thoughts on who it might be?

I was always leaning to Juror 3 "Housewife" but it also could have been Juror 6 or someone random ... Yes I was all about CEO and I hope to be able to tell him so in person one day. He was a prolific note taker as was Juror 5.

No, it doesn't, in fact, after watching that I watched one of their other pieces on female lock up and....well, let's put it this way, no one seemed lonely.

No wonder JA doesn't want to go to death row .. she'd be having a great time in there ..

She takes the in out of innocent leaving NOCENT as in No CENT as in don't buy it. Ok that was a weird extrapolation wasn't it? ;)

But yes...that pollyanna BS ponytail was just unforgiveable.

But you have to admit, having the BS ponytail contemporaneously (see what I did there?!) with the scraggly, wispy bangs was really something to see.

Took me to the very limit.

Well that's fixin to change here very soon for her. Locked in a tiny cell for 23 hours per day. good.

He wore a wedding ring...I think people were more concerned with "The Wrestler", juror 12 who never concerned me. I think he wrote at least one of the "sarcastic" questions. He was from what I saw "the leader of the pack" of the 4-5 pack on the back. I always read him as a GUILTY juror.

Hey! Did you ever tell us who you thought was the Jury Foreperson?

I was always leaning to Juror 3 "Housewife" but it also could have been Juror 6 or someone random ... Yes I was all about CEO and I hope to be able to tell him so in person one day. He was a prolific note taker as was Juror 5.

I'm gonna stop, drop, and roll if Janine was right about the Wrestler. Wasn't that who she thought would be the foreperson?

Welcome! Great Q. And I do not know. I was surprised that JM was allowed to accuse many of the experts of lying. That is a huge charge to me...., the witness may be incompetent, bias ect. but to accuse them of lying was one of the reasons I am not a fan of JM. But the judge is this case also baffled me becuase I found no sense in her overruled/sustains on either side. I'm sure lawyers on this thread could see the rational..but I could not.

i just don't understand why this bothers you, correct me if i am wrong but i think the only person juan called an outright liar was jodi, as far as the experts, juan let them tell their stories, then would bring in documenation to refute it, and ask them something to the effect well if this is true, then what you said was not what happened. juan didn't and couldn't just call ppl liars or accuse the esperts of their inconsistencies w/ out documented truth - he didn't make any thing up - and juan proved ALV and dr samuels were less than truthful, way beyond just being biases, so why shouldn't juan point these facts out??

I'm gonna stop, drop, and roll if Janine was right about the Wrestler. Wasn't that who she thought would be the foreperson?

Yes! Now that you say that...yes! OMG me too..I'll do the stop drop and roll with ya. lol

But you have to admit, having the BS ponytail contemporaneously (see what I did there?!) with the scraggly, wispy bangs was really something to see.

Took me to the very limit.

That semi pony de-edified those bangs.

God, can you imagine? For the last 2 years their lives have been Jodi, Dr. Samuels and ALV. Wonder how many times they've woken up screaming.

And Gus. You forgot Gus and his shiny brooch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech