Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has most likely been discussed before, but I was on the main Arias myspace last night and noticed one of her friends was 'Jodi Arias', so I clicked that and looked at the photos.
Quite a lot of the photos have a 'jfineart.com' watermark on them. The account was also accessed in 2009, after the convicted murderer was incarcerated, so who last had access to this account?
Uploads of her brother and sister in 2009 with a website watermark on them?

Can anyone make any sense of what is going on there?

well, jodi has given someone , either herself or someone else, the righs to her photos, which essentially means they cannot be use elsewhere without permission, and probably a fee.

so someone is controlling Jodi's pre-murder image... i do beleive that her post murder image is probably public domain.

Naptime for me. :eek:fftobed: Only one more day until court. Does it start in the morning? Or is it a 1 p.m. start again?

I think it starts at 10am AZ time so 1pm ET. The way this courtroom operates, though, who knows....

If Travis Alexander "body-slammed" the murderer, she would not be alive or able to move at all for a long period of time. The jurors knew this.

I had to look it up JUST to make sure cause I could SWEAR, none of the so-called re-enactments, besides being terribly inaccurate, EVER had JA's stand-in "body slammed".:facepalm:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling_throws#Body_slam
Body slam

Mr. Kennedy executes a regular body slam (scoop slam) on Hardcore Holly.
Kennedy-bodyslams-Holly,-RLA-Melb-10.11.2007.jpg

A body slam is any move in which a wrestler picks up his or her opponent and throws him or her down to the ground. When used by itself, the term body slam generally refers to a basic scoop slam.

We have "Le Bare" here in Houston. I've never been but I am determined to go at some point. A few years ago I was neighbors with this lesbian couple. One day when I ran into them kind of dressed up I asked where they were going. They rolled their eyes and moaned that they "had" to go to Le Bare for a friend's bachelorette. We all laughed at the idea of these two lesbians at a male strip club. A few hours later I ran into them again. They were slightly drunk and raved about what a great show they put on.

I consider it a pretty powerful endorsement when two avowed lesbians reccommend A male strip club. If they can enjoy it, I'm sure 82 year old ladies can too.

Oh, I have several good memories of La Bare! :blushing:

I want Nurmi and JW asked about this "Priest chasing a naked 4 yr. old" pic Jodi claims exists! Whose 4 yr. old was it? Why would anyone, especially a parent, find that "amusing" as Jodi puts it??

She has an active imagination. Just like the mysterious man who saw her covered in bruises from TA... (now she claims he outright beat the hell out of her, lol better increase the severity of the abuse stories) but oops! No one could find the mysterious man. Such transparent nonsense.

the thing that really bothers me is Jodi making a cottage industry out of herself from prison...even if it's just the attention she gets and she is not making money directly, it gives her a narcissistic career...pathetic as it sounds, it gives her a reason to live and still be a physcopath from behind bars...

this is why I want her to get the DP. .. cause at least for the 17 years she is appealing she wont be allowed to do this stuff too much...maybe an interveiw...

Maybe not "dead eyes" so much but there is something interesting about the eyes of some of these perps. Is that lazy eye syndrome super common? I don't know anyone in my family or any acquaintances who have that. I do recall once meeting one person with an eye like that but he was not a killer, was actually a very good person.

I wonder about that eye that JA has considering her obvious behavioral and possibly mental issues, because JA's lazy eye reminds me so much of Casey Anthony's lazy eye. Both are lying narcissistic women who have shown they are capable of murder.

Coincidence? Maybe...

I don't believe that "lazy eye" has anything to do with mental health issues. It's a fairly common condition caused by weak eye muscles. I've had a lazy right eye since childhood and had surgery in my early twenties to correct it, but my eye still wanders outward occasionally when I'm overly tired.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lazy-eye/DS00887

We have "Le Bare" here in Houston. I've never been but I am determined to go at some point. A few years ago I was neighbors with this lesbian couple. One day when I ran into them kind of dressed up I asked where they were going. They rolled their eyes and moaned that they "had" to go to Le Bare for a friend's bachelorette. We all laughed at the idea of these two lesbians at a male strip club. A few hours later I ran into them again. They were slightly drunk and raved about what a great show they put on.

I consider it a pretty powerful endorsement when two avowed lesbians reccommend A male strip club. If they can enjoy it, I'm sure 82 year old ladies can too.

wow, le bare is still there?? i went several times years ago----probably not since the early 80's. i've also been to the men's club and another topless place with my ex. the difference in the atmosphere is so interesting.
at the men's club, it's quiet as the girls dance. the men watch them intently. at le bare, the women scream and holler and laugh and it's like a huge party everyone's part of.
you should go, just to say you've been. i felt the same way about it i did about las vegas. i know what the fuss is about now, but have no desire to do either one again.

I personally want these same jurors to decide the fate of this little murderer. I think it is good they've got all these days off to let it all "steep in"...

I totally agree. I don't care what anyone says, that Jury KNOWS what's going on and they "HEAR" things while they are mulling around that courthouse waiting...waiting...waiting. They know who is responsible for this delay and they were probably thinking they would already be done with this case after they rendered their Verdict last week, then CMJA of course has to go and pull her stunts again with the constant delays everytime things don't go her way. The amount of money this woman has cost the taxpayers of AZ is unconscionable! SO, the tart wants the DP huh? GIVE IT TO HER! Not only that, she wants it sooner than later, i say GIVE IT TO HER! Save the taxpayers the cost of this thing draining the coffers of the state in dragging appeals, changing attorneys, etc. I bet she wants to find her an attractive attorney that she can try to seduce and take advantage of. I wouldn't doubt it. I am just sick of this woman period.

She was quite the study in face reading.... There were times when she looked totally lost. She's probably great to talk to in an intimate setting like therapy or something. But on the stand she just came across as a fish out of water.

As we gear up I'm sure that some folks will post from YouTube which have some of her testimony during the Hemi Newman coconspirator trial! They are just unbelievable!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe that "lazy eye" has anything to do with mental health issues. It's a fairly common condition caused by weak eye muscles. I've had a lazy right eye since childhood and had surgery in my early twenties to correct it, but my eye still wanders outward occasionally when I'm overly tired.

I remember when I was a little girl my mother having a crooked eye? Maybe it was a lazy eye. Anyway she had surgery also to correct it. And no I do not think it has anything at all to do with mental illness.

Sorry. I should have said I wasn't really responding/arguing with your post; it just inspired me.

Articles like this:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/disturbed/201110/7-steps-working-female-serial-murder-case
give me the impression that women tend to use more covert methods to kill, which makes me think they must be harder to catch.

Anyway, it's just an impression; no peer reviewed studies to back it up or anything.

On this issue I would say I agree with you. My opinion is not based on any study I've read or statistics I can quote. It is based on my real life experience in the working world.

For the first 8-10 years of my adult working career I worked side by side with men. Based on this experience I can say that men are very direct. I can say that men are extraordinarily far stronger physically than women. Even the men I knew who were in the 5' tall range were just VERY strong physically as opposed to women.

They also, during my years of observation; tended to just go straight through a problem.

~

Then I decided to go back to school and I went to school for nursing. :facepalm: I became an RN and as you already know, nursing is predominantly a woman's profession.

WOMEN I can say based on my years of working with them will over analyze every single situation and then try to think their way through it and around it and behind it.

I believe it's because they cannot PHYSICALLY confront a problem so they use their minds to try to figure out how to manipulate the situation.

~

So now we will extrapolate this to homicide. I think men will often take a direct approach, more of a 'seek and conquer' and women will have to look for an opening, a weakness or opportunity.
~

Having said that I can testify that after working with women my back still has battle scars. Never again is what I say. :banghead:

Thanks.

So you have lazy eye? Not really surprised to hear that since I suspected you might have some different kind of eyes :blushing:

I called it lazy eye for JA and CA but maybe they don't actually have that. Maybe there is something else going on with their eyes, that has to do with some physical condition (of the brain perhaps?). I am not trying to start anything with this; I'm just finding it interesting that so many violent perps who are at least at times delusional often show something similar in their eyes.

To be honest with y'all, I think these jurors know what Dr. DeMarte said. This is not a personality that can be rehabilitated - The defendant is evil and there isn't a pill or anything else that can rehab her. She must be put to death because our society does not accept this type either in prison or in real life. JMO

I concur, I also believe that Dr. DeMarte sealed the deal with this Jury as far as coming to a SOLID diagnosis for CKJA. DeMarte was smart, direct, spoke TO the Jury and NOT AT them, she is focused and explained things to them in a manner to which they could understand. Justs the facts Ma'am, Just the facts!

Naptime for me. :eek:fftobed: Only one more day until court. Does it start in the morning? Or is it a 1 p.m. start again?

It starts up again on Wed. unless thete has been a date change. Havent heard.

from prison? ugh. no way am i turning on the tv.
is he talking about CMjaa?

No Mr Simpson is having a hearing to get his old trial redone. the one where he was convicted for the stealing and burglary excetera 4 years ago.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Is a unanimous vote needed for the DP or is AZ one of those states that does not require unanimous in the penalty phase?

On this issue I would say I agree with you. My opinion is not based on any study I've read or statistics I can quote. It is based on my real life experience in the working world.

For the first 8-10 years of my adult working career I worked side by side with men. Based on this experience I can say that men are very direct. I can say that men are extraordinarily far stronger physically than women. Even the men I knew who were in the 5' tall range were just VERY strong physically as opposed to women.

They also, during my years of observation; tended to just go straight through a problem.

~

Then I decided to go back to school and I went to school for nursing. :facepalm: I became an RN and as you already know, nursing is predominantly a woman's profession.

WOMEN I can say based on my years of working with them will over analyze every single situation and then try to think their way through it and around it and behind it.

I believe it's because they cannot PHYSICALLY confront a problem so they use their minds to try to figure out how to manipulate the situation.

~

So now we will extrapolate this to homicide. I think men will often take a direct approach, more of a 'seek and conquer' and women will have to look for an opening, a weakness or opportunity.
~

Having said that I can testify that after working with women my back still has battle scars. Never again is what I say. :banghead:

In the early 2000's, I supervised a group of male delivery drivers for office products. At that time, I was late 40's early 50's. It's physically difficult work. Carrying cases of copy paper upstairs at 50 pounds or 85 pounds for legal will destroy your body. Since I was female, I worked extra hard to be sure I did the same job they did and kept up with them. I would much rather work with men. They are direct and we could talk on a level that would have most women in tears or filing a lawsuit. Guys are problem solvers and completers, and so am I. There is far less back stabbing and more laughter. Women tend to infight too much for me. They are also more likely to form a "click". Guys are more team oriented. If given my chance in the working world again...I'd hang with the guys, even as an old broad. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela