Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure as I have several pages to catch up on. However, they have changed from it being a DV situation i.e. self defense to a moment of passion I wouldn't be surprised if JA comes in to court today full of remorse. It WAS last Thursday she wanted the death penalty. A few days in the hospital may have changed her mind about that too.

She isn't remorseful anyway, and that interview proves it. I guess we will see today what they have in store for us. I can only say that at some point along with the lack of remorse the jury has to take into consideration 29 stab wounds, a slit throat, a gun shot wound and then the crazy leaves him in the shower going about her business. She left him there knowing he was dead and DID NOTHING to have him found. Nothing. No anonymous call, nothing.

K

BBM

Momof7, I have been wondering if she was going to change her tune and play the role of remorse. Seriously, I think I will lose it :banghead::maddening::stormingmad: if she pulls that stunt. If she does this I hope JM shows the interview she gave immediately following the verdict.

Lets say she does get the death penalty. How many years do you all think would actually pass before she actually gets the needle? I mean I'm 40 years old and guessing that I won't be around to see it.
nancy grace said about 27 years-

Today will be a very hard day for Travis's family and friends....my thoughts and prayers go out to all of them, especially today....

BBM

Momof7, I have been wondering if she was going to change her tune and play the role of remorse. Seriously, I think I will lose it :banghead::maddening::stormingmad: if she pulls that stunt. If she does this I hope JM shows the interview she gave immediately following the verdict.

Me too. It almost fits the pattern with her. Say one thing, do another.

I am hoping hoping hoping that if she tries that JM can bring in the interview. I think it speaks volumes and something the jury should see if she does.

So, yeah...I am with you on that one.

K

everybody send positive thoughts, prayers, good karma, whatever ya got to the family and friends today!

:jail: What I keep thinking about is how shocking it must have been for CKJA to be treated differently as a convicted felon instead of just as an accused prisoner who has not been convicted yet. :floorlaugh:

She spent the last five years with still some basic rights and privileges as a non-convicted prisoner.

Now she will not be able to arrange media interviews by phone, nor see as many visitors as she wants to, nor be able to mingle in general population to play cards and gossip, no more working at an institutional "job" of doing laundry or kitchen work (which at least would get her out of her cell for so many hours a day). :werk:

:lookingitup: No more getting privileges such as borrowing books from the library nor writing secret codes in magazines. :findinglink:

I'm sure she has experienced this culture shock of being treated as a convicted felon vs as a non-convicted prisoner during this past week. :boohoo: :floorlaugh:

How sweet it is!!! :floorlaugh:

Would you have been DP qualified? TIA

Good question. Probably not, for the reasons listed in the first part of my answer. There are a few cases, like this one, where it seems to be the most appropriate punishment. But chances are because of my over all view, I wohld never have made it on the jury

Hi KZ - Miss you since THM days!!! Having had to endure about 25 surgeries, while awake, due to the nature of the surgery, working on nerves, what you describe sounds so much kinder and gentler than what I have gone thru and so much more than CMja deserves if the jury decides on the DP

Totally off topic, but while we are waiting...

VictimsSide. Your siggy about turning their ankles cracks me up. The first time I saw it was on a poster in an auto shop when I was having my SUV worked on. I memorized it to tell DH cause I thought it was funny. The very next morning, I arrived at work to see my boss (to say that neither of us liked the other is putting it mildly) hobbling down the hall towards me, sporting a cast from knee to toe and using a cane. All I could think of was 'Quick work, Lord'.

:floorlaugh:

I was watching a bit of the NV court proceedings yesterday while the one attorney was on the stand. The camera was on OJ and he had this stupid look on his face where he tries to look incredulous. His head tilted just slightly, eyes big and his forehead with no lines on it. Reminds me so much like ckja.

She could repent today before the sentence is decided. That ability is available up to the point of the execution.

Yea, that will happen when Hell freezes over!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder what Jodi is thinking right now besides the fact that she is sick of peanut butter?

Totally off topic, but while we are waiting...

VictimsSide. Your siggy about turning their ankles cracks me up. The first time I saw it was on a poster in an auto shop when I was having my SUV worked on. I memorized it to tell DH cause I thought it was funny. The very next morning, I arrived at work to see my boss (to say that neither of us liked the other is putting it mildly) hobbling down the hall towards me, sporting a cast from knee to toe and using a cane. All I could think of was 'Quick work, Lord'.

:floorlaugh:

Thanks, I have many relatives with that Irish saying in their house, grew up seeing it and it always made me LOL. There are tons of good Irish sayings, that one is one of my favorites. Both my parents were Irish immigrants and I have more family in Ireland than in the US. Too funny the places they pop up and I would have laughed for weeks had I been you with your boss!!!

oh gosh, today is here....last week I felt like it would never come...now we will see all
of the jodi circus in full bloom in front of the jury...

the stuff kept out of trial
her post trial interveiw
her pulling the crazy card to get out of facing her cell mates
her pulling the suicide card to get sympathy from the jury
her tweets
and most of all...her total cruelty and the torture of Travis

now we can see the entire picture...

did anyone notice how she called Travis her abuser in the interveiw? she has adopted the AVL language, the language of abuse spokespersons...

vomit, vomit, vomit,

and don't be fooled, jodi will only be concealing her delight today...because now the world can hear what she did again, and she can see the pictures of Travis's body and the crimescene through her hair veil while she pretends to cry.

can't wait!

Can't wait to see Juan again. Bring the noise, bring the funk!

[video=youtube;vlJmQhpizV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlJmQhpizV4[/video]

Me too. It almost fits the pattern with her. Say one thing, do another.

I am hoping hoping hoping that if she tries that JM can bring in the interview. I think it speaks volumes and something the jury should see if she does.

So, yeah...I am with you on that one.

K

The problem with this scenario is the defense will argue it is understandable that she was depressed and wanting death after being found guilty of 1st degree. Just a thought and not my person view or feelings!

BBM

I don't think you have to worry about that happening. She is incapable of showing any type of remorse. In her mind she is totally justified in killing Travis. She is one sick woman.

Thanks, I have many relatives with that Irish saying in their house, grew up seeing it and it always made me LOL. There are tons of good Irish sayings, that one is one of my favorites. Both my parents were Irish immigrants and I have more family in Ireland than in the US. Too funny the places they pop up and I would have laughed for weeks had I been you with your boss!!!

Thankfully, after ten very, very long years she retired and was replaced by a much nicer, more reasonable boss. :) But that was the quickest answer to a prayer that I have ever personally seen. It still makes me :floorlaugh: every time I think of it.

Part Irish here too. They certainlly have a way with words! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member