Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this great polish restaraunt I used to go to in Brooklyn NY that had the best "Hunter Stew", "Red Cabbage", "Perogies", and "Blintzes"

Oh my goodness, I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Oh my goodness, yes!! Perogies! Never ate them until I moved to vvhere I am novv. A carbohydrate junkie's dream! Especially if sour cream and fried crispy onions are on top.

Off to the fridge . . .

Why are you disgusted?

I find her honesty refreshing...rather listen to her than some paid moron making excuses for jodi.

I don't actually agree with her, but I applaud her for speaking her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not obvious, I'm not gonna waste my time. Does she work for Fox for free?

Before we go to sleep tonite, remember Travis and all the good he tried to do for others. Also remember that his slaughtering murderer is in a cell all by itself...No contact with it's prison friends.

The reason Sandy Arias will not take the stand is she would have to tell the truth! If she didn't hit the convicted killer with a spoon, or can't confirm anything else JA said, her testimony is going to hurt JA. SA would have to tell about the pot stuff, moving out, fights and anything else we haven't heard yet.

I'm sure there are many things the prosecution is aware of that is not before the court, and it will come out. Her video would come in. Anything she says, can and will be used against her in a court of law.

Then...you have Juan who gets to cross examine her. Sandy won't take the stand because she knows her daughter is a liar. Would you want to face Juan, and try to lie for the convicted killer? Nope!

JMO

Time for bed, but couldn't resist one more trip around the blogs . Found an interesting read by crime writer, Camille Kimball: "Jodi Arias and Mitigation". Jodi has less remorse than a serial killer!

Also, most interesting is a post in the comment section by a nurse, "NANCY B". She gives the best theory to date, in my opinion, as to her interpretation of the stab wounds and why and how she believes JA tortured Travis.

Comment section: Nancy B May 13 @ 10:23 a.m. and 10:31 a.m.

Nite all!

http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/2013/05/jodi-arias-and-mitigation.html

Why are you disgusted?

I find her honesty refreshing...rather listen to her than some paid moron making excuses for jodi.

I don't actually agree with her, but I applaud her for speaking her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no political agenda whatsoever in saying this, but I clicked on the video and in about five seconds decided I didn't care about her opinion.

ETA: I went back and played it to figure out what put me off. Her face is Botox frozen....looks like a ventriloquist dummy.

Ventriloquist dummies=scary.

The reason Sandy Arias will not take the stand is she would have to tell the truth! If she didn't hit the convicted killer with a spoon, or can't confirm anything else JA said, her testimony is going to hurt JA. SA would have to tell about the pot stuff, moving out, fights and anything else we haven't heard yet.

I'm sure there are many things the prosecution is aware of that is not before the court, and it will come out. Her video would come in. Anything she says, can and will be used against her in a court of law.

Then...you have Juan who gets to cross examine her. Sandy won't take the stand because she knows her daughter is a liar. Would you want to face Juan, and try to lie for the convicted killer? Nope!

JMO

You are absolutely correct. Her father will not stick up for her either but he knows her. (They will use the excuse that he is too sick). It is true. She has no redeeming qualities - Not even from her parents let alone siblings...

These Jurors know JA for what she is - EVIL.

Man - How many other times have there been in America where we have such Evil people like Jodi Arias and the guy from Cleveland Ohio, "Arial Castro" in the same year? Think about that.

I'm Australian, and we don't have the DP here, so it's not something that I've ever felt all that comfortable with. (Easier to ignore when it's not in your neighbourhood) Whilst I am delighted with the verdict then, I must confess that LWOP, and being forgotten, rotting in some cell somewhere, straight away appeals to me more than the DP- the idea of this dragging on for years, of Jodi's "star power" in the media being retained, as well as the actual rights and wrongs of the DP, (which clearly I need to consider) are too awful. I have been reading a bit about capital punishment this week, and came across a quote I thought was perfect last night, and wanted to share:
"If we are to abolish the death penalty, I should like to see the first step being taken by our friends the murderers", Alphonse Karr, 1808-1890.
Exactly!

In all truth Minusfour I had the same reservations, but I am happy to accept it now, also more prisoners on death row die by natural causes than by the needle itself .. here's a schedule for upcoming executions for the next two years: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions compare that to the number of inmates on death row in the USA http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/death-row-inmates-state-and-size-death-row-year 3,125 as of January this year. It is the ultimate punishment however in Arizona, and I am all for Jodi getting the maximum possible punishment, also the conditions on death row minimise her ability to cause harm to fellow prisoners which I think is important. I understand your feelings however.

I'm Australian, and we don't have the DP here, so it's not something that I've ever felt all that comfortable with. (Easier to ignore when it's not in your neighbourhood) Whilst I am delighted with the verdict then, I must confess that LWOP, and being forgotten, rotting in some cell somewhere, straight away appeals to me more than the DP- the idea of this dragging on for years, of Jodi's "star power" in the media being retained, as well as the actual rights and wrongs of the DP, (which clearly I need to consider) are too awful. I have been reading a bit about capital punishment this week, and came across a quote I thought was perfect last night, and wanted to share:
"If we are to abolish the death penalty, I should like to see the first step being taken by our friends the murderers", Alphonse Karr, 1808-1890.
Exactly!

I live in the USA and support the Death Penalty. Do you understand that if JA gets LWOP she will still be allowed all the freedoms like twittering, writing her book, manipulating fellow cellmates, and getting satisfaction for what she did? She went to Travis Alexander's Memorial service and TA's friends said that she had this "smirk" on her face and stared down every person that spoke about Travis at this Memorial ..... Watch Dr. Drew's show from today and listen to Mrs G Norris - A great Aussie.

Exactly!

What time is it where you live? Come on - Talk to us

I've taken a lot of hits for not wanting to look at JA's "private parts" lately. I could care dam less about her implants or her labia or her anus or her clitoris.

Who cares about the murderer's body parts? I did not look at those pictures in evidence and as it turns out - Those pictures didn't matter. The jurors knew.

It is not bedtime here. The cost of DP that I looked at is a lot. However, the next of kin have their opportunity to speak of their impact and their wishes for the convicted felon. Hoping it's not by video as JA got a break for a migraine. She could have listened by video link.

Time for bed, but couldn't resist one more trip around the blogs . Found an interesting read by crime writer, Camille Kimball: "Jodi Arias and Mitigation". Jodi has less remorse than a serial killer!

Also, most interesting is a post in the comment section by a nurse, "NANCY B". She gives the best theory to date, in my opinion, as to her interpretation of the stab wounds and why and how she believes JA tortured Travis.

Comment section: Nancy B May 13 @ 10:23 a.m. and 10:31 a.m.

Nite all!

http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/2013/05/jodi-arias-and-mitigation.html

That is so heartbreaking. This is probably what the ME is going to talk about Wednesday, which will pretty much solifidy the DP for her. He suffered so much before he died.

It is not bedtime here. The cost of DP that I looked at is a lot. However, the next of kin have their opportunity to speak of their impact and their wishes for the convicted felon. Hoping it's not by video as JA got a break for a migraine. She could have listened by video link.

Good Point - Here in America, the family of the Victim which is Travis Alexander certainly have the right to speak to the Perpetrator (JA) to her dam face. I am sure the judge will deny the defense of their stupid-a$$ request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama