Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the USA and support the Death Penalty. Do you understand that if JA gets LWOP she will still be allowed all the freedoms like twittering, writing her book, manipulating fellow cellmates, and getting satisfaction for what she did? She went to Travis Alexander's Memorial service and TA's friends said that she had this "smirk" on her face and stared down every person that spoke about Travis at this Memorial ..... Watch Dr. Drew's show from today and listen to Mrs G Norris - A great Aussie.

Yes. There seems to be a misconception that LWOP means JA will be locked down 23 hrs. a day. She won't, at least once she's downgraded from maximum custody to close custody and below, which would happen in less than 2 yrs if she behaves.

Good Point - Here in America, the family of the Victim which is Travis Alexander certainly have the right to speak to the Perpetrator (JA) to her dam face. I am sure the judge will deny the defense of their stupid-a$$ request.

I watched a JVM video last night where she interviewed the family of a murdered loved one. Juan Martinez prosecuted and got the death penalty against the killer. His DT also made a motion to have them read their VIS by video. It was of course denied. This one will be too. Juan knows how to handle this. I figure this might be a standard DT request for future appeal reasons. It's not an appealable issue though.

Great post NanKelley.
So agree with you.
The taxpayers have already spent 2 million+ on defending this murdering piece
of trash.

LWOP would be much harder for JA. she's a legend in her own mind only.
Lock her away for life ... 23 hours/day in a tiny cell.
Her notoriety would keep her out of general population - so no socializing with
pod-mates, etc.
This would be JA's worse nightmare I think ... No special attention and JA all alone with her evil self.

Plus LWOP would not grant her the all the automatic appeals that the DP would give her. (also paid for by the taxpayers)

If she got the DP it would drag on for decades ... and JA would be the poster-murderer of martyr's for all the looney-tune crazies that fill her commissary account.

Put JA away and throw away the key. Never to be heard from again.

I would agree with LIPWOP but being the master manipulator that JA is and all the beyond-obsessed loony minions that she has to do with what she pleases I think that LIPWOP would be too good for JA. Why do I say this? Because all she has to do is have Donovan or another sick minion do all her bidding so she can live stacked in prison with all the commissary & money she wants/needs to make her life as comfortable as possible. She could still sell her crap forged/traced artwork to support all of the costs of the guilty pleasures that she could ever want from commissary. This selling of artwork would keep boosting her ego & keep the monster happy & it would let her infamy keep living on (as long as it keeps selling and sadly, it will). All she (JA) would have to do is have one of her minions put it up for sale somewhere in a private sale only open to the minions or some underground method where only JA supporters know and have bids on it or sell it & then collect the money. The money-collecting minion could then send it to JA's commissary account as a personal gift that they could claim came from them (and not the sell of JA's crap artwork or fish panties or whatever the he77 else they can come up with to make an unearned buck off of) so not sure that TA's family could really collect it this way & then the buyer's mailing addy would be sent to JA or the traced artwork be given to the minion on a jail visit in order for the minion to take and mail out and JA would just act like she is mailing out "free" artwork or gifting "free" artwork to her minions that visit her. If I'm explaining that clearly.... What I'm saying basically is there's ways for JA to scam the system easily and no doubt she will. By doing crap like that, she will not suffer rather she will live probably the most comfortably of all the inmates in the prison she will end up residing in.

About the claims that JA will live in solitary for the rest of her time spent if she gets LIPWOP -- LOL to that!! We all would think that with her case having been pretty high profile for years now that she would have been in solitary or apart from the other inmates like most high profile inmates are kept both before, during, and after their sentencing but she has not had to endure this. So what's to say that if she gets LIPWOP that she will DEFINITELY be kept in complete solitary for her entire lifetime? There's no way IMO. She'll be around other inmates during some time and possibly could get a celly (I know that the jail guidelines say she will be in solitary but I watch more reality prison shows than I'd like to say [lol] & I've very often seen lifers mixed in with other lifers/non-lifers either in a cell together or dorm/pod). No matter what though, I have a feeling that she'll be able to at some points of her incarceration be able to "befriend" (aka: manipulate) at least one other fellow inmate that she will manipulate/scheme/pull the strings on and therefore keep her amused and keep her from going out of her mind from having no interaction. Which now brings me to my next point....

Repeat: We ALL here at WS know HOW manipulative JA is & the lengths that she will go to get her way. If for some reason that JA is kept in straight solitary for a significant length of time & JA wants out and/or wants at least a celly, I have no doubt that that's what she'll eventually get. The prison staff will have to deal w/ JA for many many years to come & want her to be the least pain in the a$$ possible for them. If that means keeping her sane by allowing her to be social & as long as JA can prove to their satisfaction that she won't be a threat to a celly then I can see the prison staff allowing for this exception for JA to do some of what she pleases (as long as it doesn't cost the prison/staff/safety of the prison/etc). And by the accounts of what I heard, there will be no shortage of inmates that will want to meet JA/be her celly/live in her pod/ or as JA claims "hug her and want her autograph". She'll continue to live like a rockstar while in prison because of this and the few intelligent inmates that come along that aren't persuaded by her evilness & who would rather beat the living daylights out of JA well JA will just buy them off like she does now with providing them free commissary items (either by ordering requested items from the store or taking from what'll be her massive personal stash) on the regular.

Letting JA live will allow her to fish for lucrative interviews/deals down the road that no amount of boycotting won't be able to stop. There's always some desperate dbag that wants to make a "name" of their media/publishing/film company that will be interested. The only good thing about this is that most likely TA's family will collect any proceeds that come from such offer(s) but since JA will have many behind-the-scenes schemes going on that reward her financially (see above) this won't really matter. What she will really LOVE is that the camera &/or attention is back on her... Just picture throughout the rest of her pathetic life in prison she will probably be rewarded at points throughout by attention being thrown sporadically her way through these type of deals/offers and how mad that will continue to make us!! All the while she'll keep getting turns to offer up her beaming mug at the attention/fame/ limelight while dishing out more ridiculous fabrications, and that alone would probably be enough to satisfy that miserable human being's ego whilst her lifetime spent in prison (we all know that attention is her #1 requirement & as long as the sporadic offer keep coming in here and there from disgusting people [who are from either here in the US or abroad &] who are willing to do/offer them). This will also allow her to keep thoroughly enjoying her gutless ability to keep trashing/killing TA with "new" recollections with each offer she takes up. Just imagine the "fog" lifting one day and her contacting media outlets and the like each time a new repressed memory hidden in this fake fog has come to her... You know that will happen and I bet that many media outlets and the like will be interested, wanting to be the first and only to report the next outrageous lie this creature will stoop so low as to spew.... This will continue to keep victimizing TA's family.

And speaking of TA's fam - the DP is WHAT they want (at least the sister's do) & is what they are requesting (ito specific punishment) for them to best have a chance at having some peace someday. WHAT punishment the evidence calls for (decided by a jury) is the most important, WHAT the victim's family wants (in terms of which punishment they best feel would give them the justice they seek) should be the next most important, & what we all want is nothing but irrelevant when it comes down to it. Heck, not even the AZ taxpayers -who are footing the bill- outside of the jury, have a say. So ITO this, I want what the family wants & that is the DP... But this is jmo, of course and in the end it doesn't mean a hill of beans -just that- I thought it worth stating because I really feel strongly that JA deserves nothing LESS than HER eye for TA's eye (ae: the DP).

JMO, of course, and I totally respect any differing opinion(s). Without differing opinions the world would be a much less insightful & much more boring place.

It is not bedtime here. The cost of DP that I looked at is a lot. However, the next of kin have their opportunity to speak of their impact and their wishes for the convicted felon. Hoping it's not by video as JA got a break for a migraine. She could have listened by video link.

Ah! At first glance, I thought you said "It is bedtime here". My response would be the same however...

To the post above, I just read from a link that was posted by Colt that once Jodi is moved to county prison she will no longer be able to give interviews, except by phone. AZ doesn't play that.

To the post above, I just read from a link that was posted by Colt that once Jodi is moved to county prison she will no longer be able to give interviews, except by phone. AZ doesn't play that.

No interviews for the monster now...She is in a cell by HERSELF.

And I love it.

Yes. There seems to be a misconception that LWOP means JA will be locked down 23 hrs. a day. She won't, at least once she's downgraded from maximum custody to close custody and below, which would happen in less than 2 yrs if she behaves.

Good behaviour could be seen as tithing food to those less fortunate and teaching drawing but must be outdoor landscapes. The mind boggles.

That tithing in her post verdict interview IMOO was a jab at the Alexander family. Thanks to WS and Kcoollady we have a PayPal site in which to donate. The A family don't have to tithe our donations. JA has been cut off from her money source re. picture sales and now with the wrongful death suit she may have to pay those monies to the Alexanders's.
Moo

CA- 4 youths held in skateboard beating of man

Wonder what Arias thinks of this story. I think she will feel vindicated (in her mind)that there is a gang like she said there was :eek:

Can I assume that she feels sorry for this man. She can smile, wink, flick hair and stand to attention re plastic surgery. If you have a link I would like to read more. I am guessing it is a mature aged man espousing his opinions. We had a case in Australia where a altercation broke out over water restrictions. Old guy got punched by a kid and this punch killed him.

Moo

Goood morning good morning :seeya:

Cant believe it is Tuesday already.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Good Morning,

Tuesday and of course tomorrow is Wednesday! I want this ball to roll.

Whew - I have been trying for two hours to get on here. Are we switched over to the new servers yet???

If it's not obvious, I'm not gonna waste my time. Does she work for Fox for free?

OT my sister just called me and said that Angelina Jolie had the Brach gene test done and has had two breast removed! every single woman upstream in my family has had breast cancer and died of it so she is going to get the test.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Morning all! :seeya:

Sitting here and sipping my :silly:

Don't forget everyone our Katiecoolady will be on Rikki Lake show today.

RICKI LAKE SHOW

I have mine DVR'd @ 10:00 this morning.

:winkkiss:

:Good Morning WS friends

I could not get on this morning. The website was down.:scared:
I had JA's twitter up but lost it and can not find it now If anyone has it please PM me. Thanks
So much for being suicidal. The most recent tweet I saw was asking that all donations be made to the JAII site. All others were fraudulent. The site had almost 60,000 followers since its been back up since yesterday. I still think ifollowers are peeps just checking to see what she is tweeting...not actual followers as I doubt she has many. Maybe she needs more colored pencils.

Good Morning my fellow Sleuthers!!!!!!!
Now that JA is back in her jail cell.....hopefully court will still be on for tomorrow.

I found out from #2 son #1 son sent his own personal jodi packing. She is back in Tx. #2 in Co.
what a relief . I was positive she would kill him in rage one day. #1 will be fine .

Dr Drew annoys me.......you're a dr . Get a grip. Educate your audience . Working w/ addicts should be able to talk about lying manlipulation etc etc.

Ohhh glad to know they safe now. This trial has educated so many of us to the real dangers of stalking when the stalker is a woman.

Yea, DD keeps arguing his point that Jodi would ONLY get admitted under the psych diagnosis unless she really was. Hasn't he seen this woman lie, lie, lie and continue to lie? He acts like a dr. would be able to see the manipulation and only admit her if she actually needed to be.

Uhhh Dr. Drew, this is Jodi !! :stormingmad:

Morning all! :seeya:

Sitting here and sipping my :silly:

Don't forget everyone our Katiecoolady will be on Rikki Lake show today.

RICKI LAKE SHOW

I have mine DVR'd @ 10:00 this morning.

:winkkiss:

What station is that on I did not know it was on in the morning. Thank you I got it wasn't even sure.

What station is that on I did not know it was on in the morning. Thank you I got it wasn't even sure.

Angelina Jolie information is on the Today show right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics