Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: BBM: Thanks ! ... I can't handle DD [and HLN much any more either] but I will watch to see what Juror #8 has to say ...

:waitasec: And I hope DD talks about the TRIAL with #8 and NOT the reason he was let go ... We know why and what happened to him -- NOT that I approve what he did, because I do NOT !

I just want to hear what the former "juror" has to say about the trial ...

:moo:

I want to hear all that behind the scenes stuff and what his view of Jodi is from the eye of Juror. Did he know she was trying to sell herself to them every time she stood up? She was like a puppy in the pet store window...take me home..take me home. :floorlaugh:

ooooooooo - BURN!!!

Kirstie Alley ‏@kirstiealley 43m
Dear Jodi Arias, I hope you get your death row wish. Dreams can come true.:)
Love,
Every other woman who has not stabbed her man 37 times

and I had to put the inmate thing out on twitter:

Cari Johnson ‏@caj9410 7m
Coincidence that #ConvectedKillerJodiArias 's inmate # is ID10T-IBSCR3WD, which looks a LOT like IDIOT-IBESCREWED #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm

I just LOVE that the 1st letters and numbers of her inmate ID look like they spell "Idiot"!!! LOL!:floorlaugh:
Her whole inmate ID ooks like "idiot i b screwed" to me.
She sure is. :winkkiss:

Holy trout (in honor of ATL). This is a really looooooooooooong thread. Nearly 2300 comments. Mods......we need a new one....please?

I want to hear all that behind the scenes stuff and what his view of Jodi is from the eye of Juror. Did he know she was trying to sell herself to them every time she stood up? She was like a puppy in the pet store window...take me home..take me home. :floorlaugh:

:seeya: BBM: Thanks ! ... I can't handle DD [and HLN much any more either] but I will watch to see what Juror #8 has to say ...

:waitasec: And I hope DD talks about the TRIAL with #8 and NOT the reason he was let go ... We know why and what happened to him -- NOT that I approve what he did, because I do NOT !

I just want to hear what the former "juror" has to say about the trial ...

:moo:

I just hope DD and Juror #8 will be very careful - the trial is not even over yet, and I am sure the defense will scrutinize everything any dismissed juror says for reasons to bolster any appeals.

So, JA was convicted of M1. She does an interview and says she prefers death. Goes back to her cell and freaks, realizing she will probably get the DP. Contacts her lawyers in a frenzy, telling them they need to get DP off the table. Lawyers try, but the truly honorable JSS say "no way". JA is put in the psyche ward because she is so upset about this. JA is put back in Estrella because everyone knows she is not suicidal, but needs to be isolated because she can't handle the truth. Today - aggravation will definitely be found and JA will spin into even more of a frenzy. Judge will deny the stupid video taped VIS. JA will end up in a melt down of epic proportions. JA will be sentenced to death. Can't wait!!!

Hhmmm, maybe she will have a coloring book today and a small box of crayons. :floorlaugh:

I hope not....I want her to hear every word today with no distractions.....I know today is going to be a day full of mixed emotions for the Alexander Family..hearing again how Travis was butchered and what awful pain he went through. Then hopefully they will give their VI's ....and I hope the jury comes back with DP in an hour or less!

Im wondering if someone who issues those is secretly laughing their a$$ off cause they did it on purpose. :floorlaugh: gotta give it to em if thats the case, which, I will believe it is ... cause I can!! :rockon:

Both my brother and late sister work(ed) in County Jail and NOTHING happens by accident or coincidence. Irony of ironies, my abusing ex was in jail while my sister was sergeant on the midnight shift for over 2 years, needless to say, he didn't get much sleep, get a sharp razor or have any fun, but my sister sure did!!!!

You think? IDK. With all the carp we've seen so far from inmate ID10T-IBSCR3WD I doubt it will be w/o interruption. But here's hoping. :cheers:

Um... I really think this was meant as a joke, peeps! I don't think it's her real inmate number...

:floorlaugh:

Rose ALV took the money to say what the DT needed her to say. The DT couldn't find anybody reputable to speak highly of the admitted murder so they got someone who needed the $$$$$.

And for that like anybody in the web of the murderer JA she has and will pay. ALV has so much baggage from her public fondness :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: of JA.

But I know you know all this better than I. ((( )))

Again, I see her as the worst of the worst in this trial. She alone made a career of "helping" DV/BW. Not only did she sell out, she has incredible bias against males, imo.

After dissecting her CV, it's also apparent she padded it significantly. Who claims their book twice as a publication just because a second edition was released? No evidence of peer reviewed work?

She has no credibility, and I believe that now her "credentials" have been exposed for the world to see, I imagine she will have a lot less $$$ going into her retirement fund.

Does anybody have a rundown on what will happen today.Thanks:)
The jurors will first decide if this killing was "especially cruel".
After they find it was, they will go on to deliberate between life/death.
If they choose life, it will be the judge's decision between LWOP, or LWP.
If they choose death.................well, she may cry a real tear then. Who knows with her.

He needs to ditch all his guests except Mark Eyelash and one of the female therapists. I don't know if he has always had this format since I never watched his show prior to this trial. His format is awful and he has tooooo many woman on his show. Almost like he wants good looking women surrounding him. Keep our Mark for us since he adds so much to the show.

and.....forget that Jenny, host, .... known as :eek:

Someone should email him this whole thread. He is the one that needs to STHU.

Dr Drew to guest:

"Could you please shut up so my good looking hostess can ask you a couple important questions????"

I just hope DD and Juror #8 will be very careful - the trial is not even over yet, and I am sure the defense will scrutinize everything any dismissed juror says for reasons to bolster any appeals.

I can't see him getting into trouble unless he says something about them all sitting around watching Nancy Grace or something. As long as he keeps his comments sane, it won't effect the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds