Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, Hopeful One - I have always felt that way -- ever since I heard him testify. He had no meanness or rancor for her when he spoke; he didn't try to make her sound devious, etc., and when JM asked about Jodi telling DB she was going to go to AZ, he answered Yes in a voice that could hardly be heard.

I had the impression that he would take her back if she had suggested it ... maybe notsomuch now, however. I think a lot of the reason was sex; and I think she had really done a charm-job on him. That was my impression all thru his testimony.
That's of no matter now, of course, but that's how I see that one.

BBM

Jodi had a habit of keeping her exes and I am convinced sex was a part of it. How many times have we heard her say....DB was a good friend...MM was a good friend....Travis was a good friend. She would always go back for a bootie call and it was ok because they were still friends. What happened when any of these guys wanted to move on with other girls? We know what happened with Travis but how many girls would want this ex girlfriend slinking back into their current boyfriend's life?

I don't get it....when I broke up with someone it was over. Thank goodness my mind does not go to that Jodie Friend place.

I think putting together the fact she pre-planned this interview with her comments about the jurors listening to things on hln. . . she hopes to make this an appeal issue.

I can hear her now:
"They only gave me the DP because they watched my interview- that they should not have watched. I only said that because I was so suicidal at the time. I mean it was only 20 minutes after my conviction. I need a new trial with a fair and impartial jury."

In case Jodi gets LWOP.....

I was wondering if anyone had factual info on what kind of environment lifers in AZ have? I haven't found the answer yet on my own, but haven't look too much. Wanted to ask here first in case anyone happens to know.

Also, is there a chance she will not spend time in an AZ prison? The reason I ask is because my uncle robbed a bank in TX, but served prison time in OK and many other prisoners get sent to prisons outside of the state they are sentenced in. I know here in CO at the supermax, there are a number of prisoners that committed a crime outside of CO, such as Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski. [ETA: see answer HERE http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9433795&postcount=2290]

Aren't folks on Probation restricted from contact with convicted criminals? Or does Jodi not count until she is sentenced?

That's an interesting legal question. IANAAL, but in Texas, one is not considered convicted until sentence is imposed. Remember the Enron case? Ken Lay, former CEO and Chairman of the Board, died between conviction and sentencing. When that happened, he was not considered a convicted felon, it kind of wiped his record clean. That had legal ramifications for victims to be able to go after Lay's estate (the wife got it all). I don't know how things work in AZ.

Also, I assume the "probation" you are referring to is Donovan's. Are we sure she is on probation?

I hope this is ok to ask, just curious. Why do you only go to pages in about the 80's? Another forum I am on they allow to 250 and then they close it and we make the new thread to continue.

Mods you do a great job at keeping up with the new threads here. I would keep forgetting.:rockon:

In case Jodi gets LWOP.....

I was wondering if anyone had factual info on what kind of environment lifers in AZ have? I haven't found the answer yet on my own, but haven't look too much. Wanted to ask here first in case anyone happens to know.

Also, is there a chance she will not spend time in an AZ prison? The reason I ask is because my uncle robbed a bank in TX, but served prison time in OK and many other prisoners get sent to prisons outside of the state they are sentenced in. I know here in CO at the supermax, there are a number of prisoners that committed a crime outside of CO.

Bank robbery is a federal crime. Federal convicts can get sent anywhere. State convicts would be housed in some AZ prison.

That's an even better motion .. I got Bering asking for early release from probation: denied!!

If Arias wants to introduce the Ryan letter for mitigation she really is desperate!

For someone who claims to want the DP, she sure is scrambling to save herself!

So, JA was convicted of M1. She does an interview and says she prefers death. Goes back to her cell and freaks, realizing she will probably get the DP. Contacts her lawyers in a frenzy, telling them they need to get DP off the table. Lawyers try, but the truly honorable JSS say "no way". JA is put in the psyche ward because she is so upset about this. JA is put back in Estrella because everyone knows she is not suicidal, but needs to be isolated because she can't handle the truth. Today - aggravation will definitely be found and JA will spin into even more of a frenzy. Judge will deny the stupid video taped VIS. JA will end up in a melt down of epic proportions. JA will be sentenced to death. Can't wait!!!

Why did I not think of the irony until now? She goes into an interview immediately after conviction saying she wants the DP. But then her lawyers argue to have it taken out of consideration. Lies and manipulation much?

Duh, Jodi. We see you!!

This is why Travis is dead. You can't say no to Jodi. It's just not acceptable. People close to her sense this in her and truly fear her. She would stop at nothing. I certainly hope Donovan wakes up because Jodi will put Donovan on a path of destruction for her own purposes. Complete isolation is the only way to stop Jodi.

I couldn't care less if Donavan wakes up. She is a convicted arsonist who has volunteered to be the spokesperson for a convicted murderer.

Is it 12 Est or 1 Est? HLN keeps going from one to another..........

They are supposed to start at 9.30am local time - 12.30pm eastern.
HLN always starts early in order to fill that half hour with commercials and
'stay with us - we will be taking you live in just a moment' - duh NO you won't!

I don't think he feared her. I think he was still under her creepy little spell.

I think it was both....back and forth, back and forth. Travis had co-dependency issues. His helping people was a part of his co-dependency issues, a good thing for him (take the positives, accent them)...also his deadly downfall when it came to Arias....she sniffed that out first thing about Travis. "Rescue me, Travis" ....Jodi created crises, drama, clingy issues to keep her close to Travis.

Jodi knows how to work people with co-dependency issues...people that are not far along in their recovery or do not recognize what she was doing. Trust, they will and they will be furious, they were had by her. Jodi cannot be rehabilitated, period.

Three reasons to give JA the death penalty

1. The way she slaughtered Travis. She didn't just shoot him but she stabbed him 28 times and slit his throat.
2. Terrible false accusations against him.
3. No remorse.

I agree. I have put literally thousands of people to sleep (and, of course, woke them up at the end of the case). The death penalty is essentially a general anesthetic induction. I personally don't believe it is cruel, and it's a whole lot more humane than what these criminals did to their victims. We are all gonna die some day. Those condemned to judicial execution just happen to know which day is their last. AND they get to say goodbye to any family they have. AND they get a "favorite" last meal. AND comfort from the clergy before they go off to sleep. AND AZ allows them TWO sedatives at intervals before the big sleep. Much more humane than the cruel and heinous way they murdered their victims, IMO.

Thank you both! You summed up my position exactly.

Good morning, Websleuthland!

:seeya:

Can't see Arias NOT getting the DP; she killed Travis in a most cruel and inhumane manner. Pretty telling when even many peeps here who are normally against the DP support it in this case. Given the trial verdict, I would say the jury agrees.

BBM

Jodi had a habit of keeping her exes and I am convinced sex was a part of it. How many times have we heard her say....DB was a good friend...MM was a good friend....Travis was a good friend. She would always go back for a bootie call and it was ok because they were still friends. What happened when any of these guys wanted to move on with other girls? We know what happened with Travis but how many girls would want this ex girlfriend slinking back into their current boyfriend lives?

I don't get it....when I broke up with someone is was over. Thank goodness my mind does not go to that Jodie Friend place.

I only had one guy that I remained close too after a breakup. We'd go to a ballgame or out for ice cream maybe once a year. And for maybe a year after, the was the occasional booty call. But with the other guys I dated seriously, when it was over...it was over. We had a "waving warranty" kind of relationship...when you can't see me waving anymore, the warranty is over. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m
Waiting for the doors to open... There is a buzz in the courtroom. Here is a great photo of the court. pic.twitter.com/b0CwqiyMrP

this is regarding the OJ Simpson trial in NV, NOT JA.

FWIW, I did email Dr. Drew last night and asked that he let Daniel Gibb, juror number 8, to speak at length because many of us are interested in hearing what he has to say.

Maybe if Drew gets enough feedback to this effect, he will change is format and give his guest more than a minute or two to speak before being interrupted by the panel.

One can always hope...

I just e-mailed DD myself. Plus I gave a little critique. I find him so annoying with all of his interruptions and projection. Not sure why he has a guest host (especially that weird Jenny Hutt one). They rarely get to express an opinion or even ask a question. If he didn't interrupt and speak so much, we would get a lot more content IMO.

I know DD has to have some kind of time constraints on his show, but in my opinion, when someone like juror #8 is on ... some of the other guests should be pre-empted and asked back on the next show to discuss things.

Let's hope we get to hear Juror #8's full story ... ya .. good luck with that!

Thanks Justice Junkie.
The jurors will first decide if this killing was "especially cruel".
After they find it was, they will go on to deliberate between life/death.
If they choose life, it will be the judge's decision between LWOP, or LWP.
If they choose death.................well, she may cry a real tear then. Who knows with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54