Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: This has probably been posted already but Tim Bosma's (Canada) body has been found.

Thinking more about that post conviction interview:

Obviously she shows no remorse, nor any taking of responsibility, we all got that. Something else stuck out in my mind. The part where she said something to the effect that she hopes Travis' family can find peace, THEN she says something like "They can remember him the way they want to." WTH? That stuck out in my mind.

Sort of gives you a reasoning in her mind for the murder. She was jealous, he told her it was over, he was looking for a good Morman girl to marry, she was not it. She had it in her mind that she put in all this work to get him, to pretend to be all that she was not, to run other women out of his life, she was going to be the "good Morman wife" and she was not going to let anyone ever think his choice was anyone but her. Appearances are her only motivation for doing just about anything, including these self promoting interviews. She wanted the world to think he wanted to marry her. Hence the ring too. She didn't care if the world thought strangers killed him, ex-gf's killed him, nothing mattered but that appearance that she was his choice for a good wife, and that she can go on fooling herself with that thought and telling it to any and all. How messed up is that thought process? Maybe I need more coffee.

Jumping off the latter part of your post. In one of the blogs referenced recently,they discussed the "nature" of travis and JA's relationship. As has been noted before it was a perfect storm of sorts. The blogger described how TA's Mormon faith made him the perfect victim for someone like her. As a Mormon--and as with many other religions--his faith espouses the idea that the good should be found in all people. His friends have alluded to this in their interviews. In addition, Travis's sexual immaturity was another aspect that JA could and did exploit, especially the idea that as we mature and become sexual, having our sexual abilities and prowess validated is an integral part of the maturation process. Travis was likely very immature in this regard, and she used that to her advantage. If you recall in the various texts, etc., she ALWAYS praises his sexual abilities, claiming how skilled he is, and how he satisfies her like no other. For someone like travis this would be very powerful for him, and make her all the more hard to resist. Also, for me, his threat to expose her, rather then his rejection was the greater catalyst to what happened. As this blogger theorized, and i completely agree, PPL and the Mormon community provided JA with an extensive hunting ground, and when travis threatened that, she felt forced to eliminate that threat.

Just goes to show, ALL of the parasites around Jodi are only interested in their paychecks. It's all about what they can get from their associations with her. I also wonder if Sandy A. is selling her notes....

I'm starting to dislike Sandy A. more and more as the days go along. For Jodi to be doing all this stuff with the t-shirts and the artwork and God knows what else...I'm 100% sure her mom is helping her and actually supporting her doing all these things. Maybe she thinks it's a way for Jodi to get her mind off of things....things LIKE REALITY. Oh, you know, that little thing called RESPONSIBILITY for what she's done. I can see know why Jodi was allowed to live in a fantasy world for practically her whole life.

It cannot be just Donovan doing all these things. It's Donovan, her mom, and maybe the others too like aunt and sister. Although I've seen the aunt give looks in court like "I can't believe she just spewed out that lie," so I'm giving her a pass.

Ohhh glad to know they safe now. This trial has educated so many of us to the real dangers of stalking when the stalker is a woman.

Yea, DD keeps arguing his point that Jodi would ONLY get admitted under the psych diagnosis unless she really was. Hasn't he seen this woman lie, lie, lie and continue to lie? He acts like a dr. would be able to see the manipulation and only admit her if she actually needed to be.

Uhhh Dr. Drew, this is Jodi !! :stormingmad:

I did get annoyed with Dr. Drew on this one last night. Been a couple of times over the past week where Mike Eiglarsh and another lawyer on the panel had more insight into mental health issues/corrections protocol. Drew does operate in a vacuum a lot of the time.

Seems like Dr. Drew is really confusing a 5150 psychiatric hold with what happened to JA. I may be wrong, but I don't think that a prisoner has the same protections in psychiatric holds as someone in the general population. Her 72 hour period that Sheriff Joe announced would have ended on Saturday, or a weekend. Keep her in that padded cell for the 72 hours (or longer) and if there was no need for a bed/cell in Lower Buckeye, wait until Monday to transfer her back to Estrella.

One other reason that they may have kept her a bit longer is the suicide of Milo Stanley, an Arizona DR inmate, this past Friday, 5/10/13. No way Arizona wants another suicide on their record, especially with the high visibility of this case.

Well all those good men must be in Texas because there are none where I am!!!!

Tell me about it. Perhaps Pages can do delivery.

On that note, I broke my glasses this morning so I'm off to Lenscrafters. One more day, guys! We'll see what a few days in the Psych Ward did for Jodi!

So what if SA is a sucker who believes her daughter's lies. Is that a crime?

That is so cool you moved to Poland! Did your job take you there? Family? That is SO adventurous! I'm stuck here in land locked Indiana, miserable. We are stuck here literally cause of my husbands job. I would love to travel the world like that!

My husband's father got him a job with him at the IBM here in Wroclaw. They are Polish. It's been very nice. It is very fun and exciting to live in Europe and live differently and eat delicious food. We had some real weiner schnitzel in Frankfurt the other day and it is nothing like what we think it is, lol. It's like breaded meat and it is DELICIOUS. I like the European charm here, and everyone rides everywhere on bikes. We also lived in Montreal for a bit which is just an amazing city. If you ever want to travel but don't have a lot of money to spend and don't want to go far but still want to get the European flavor go there. It's wonderful.

I still miss Houston though. Yeah, it's cultureless and uninteresting and all the houses look the same but it's home :) And everything is cheap there so that's good lol.

Please tell me someone else caught that bit on Dr. Drew last night with another one of Travis' buddies. The guy was talking about TA telling him he wanted to get rid of Jodi, and they went to some PPL thing for a "Arias-Free weekend". The guy is going through pictures of Travis years later and notices HER in the background with a big ole smile!:scared:
Holy Snikes, it was SO creepy!
If you have ever seen "The Grudge" that is what it made me think of.
When Sarah Michelle Gellar is going through all those pics of Bill Pullmans character with that creepy stalker/soon to be ghost in the background of every single one! *SHIVERS*

Thanks for this info, don't get those shows here so have to rely on you folks for these tidbits. That is certainly bizarre but I don't find it unusual for the stalker to sneak about and show up un-invited anywhere Travis went. Smiling - my guess is she was looking right at either the camera or Travis - correct? I suspect there were several such instances unfortunately. JMO but Travis went through a great deal of antogonism with the stalking murderer. Worse than the plague, and even harder to get rid of.

InSession is replying the ninja confession........some parts of it are IMO true....Travis screaming, begging her to get help, and of course we know all the blood. Make me want to reach through the TV and slap the crap outta her. Waiting to watch Rickie Lake Show

My biggest problem with him is WHEN he released the interview...not the content EXCEPT giving her another venue to trash Travis. He could have edited that part out IMO. He gave her a way to trash Travis AGAIN. Things she couldn't say in court. She slaughtered Travis and is hell bent on causing as much pain as she can to the Alexander Family until she is shut up permanently. It doesn't matter that we and billions others hate her, what we see and hear.....it's what the jury hear and see. I hope she can't restrain herself and goes ballistic in court. I so want to see her in restraints.

He's a reporter for pete's sake, not a social worker or censor.

While I agree a lot of that stuff was offensive, the choice is not to watch it, not demand people censor the news so it's pure pablum.

The jury has not seen or heard it. Give them some credit.

Jodi's hanging herself. It's not the job of a reporter to stop her.

Please tell me someone else caught that bit on Dr. Drew last night with another one of Travis' buddies. The guy was talking about TA telling him he wanted to get rid of Jodi, and they went to some PPL thing for a "Arias-Free weekend". The guy is going through pictures of Travis years later and notices HER in the background with a big ole smile!
When Sarah Michelle Gellar is going through all those pics of Bill Pullmans character with that creepy stalker/soon to be ghost in the background of every single one! :scared: *SHIVERS*

Oh yeah, I saw that Nymeria and I was extremely creeped out by it. It's like she watched all the time and followed him everywhere. I wonder how often he'd go out and Jodi was there and he never knew about it.

If you guys wanna see the creepy picture, here it is:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/...ke-bertot-stalking?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

I have a basic catch up question after re watching the interviews today. I thought the old saying was that after you confess anything can and will be used against you in a court of law. How did they bring in the tape of her in the interview room before she was arrested. sorry for the backtrack but I have been here since the beginning and I am second guessing and trying to figure that one out right now

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Jumping off the latter part of your post. In one of the blogs referenced recently,they discussed the "nature" of travis and JA's relationship. As has been noted before it was a perfect storm of sorts. The blogger described how TA's Mormon faith made him the perfect victim for someone like her. As a Mormon--and as with many other religions--his faith espouses the idea that the good should be found in all people. His friends have alluded to this in their interviews. In addition, Travis's sexual immaturity was another aspect that JA could and did exploit, especially the idea that as we mature and become sexual, having our sexual abilities and prowess validated is an integral part of the maturation process. Travis was likely very immature in this regard, and she used that to her advantage. If you recall in the various texts, etc., she ALWAYS praises his sexual abilities, claiming how skilled he is, and how he satisfies her like no other. For someone like travis this would be very powerful for him, and make her all the more hard to resist. Also, for me, his threat to expose her, rather then his rejection was the greater catalyst to what happened. As this blogger theorized, and i completely agree, PPL and the Mormon community provided JA with an extensive hunting ground, and when travis threatened that, she felt forced to eliminate that threat.

BBM

Oooohhh good points. I had not really thought of it in that light before, but that makes perfect sense. With all her ex-boyfriends, they could have probably used stuff against her too, but she could have just gone to another "hunting" ground, using your phrase. Her new "associates" would have no association with her exes if she didn't want stuff about her to be known. But you are so right...she liked the way of the Mormon boys - so innocent and "family-oriented." And for someone like Travis to have exposed her, they would all have found out about it, first of all the man she thought was her certain road to the life she wanted after Travis rejected her - RYAN BURNS. Travis was about to ruin her chances with Ryan, and she wasn't havin' any of that. That would make sense that it was just when things were about to take the next step with Ryan, that she decided to kill Travis.
I think this whole thing was more about RYAN than about anyone else like Mimi or Lisa or any girl for Travis. She had found Ryan to replace Travis, but she couldn't risk Travis tainting their relationship by exposing her...YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

I finally saw jodi's post conviction interveiw in totality...and I have to say that i literally wished I could reach inside the tv and tape her mouth shut.

The utter sickness of her to parade herself as an advocate for domestic abuse and an expert on abuse and a voice for victims and a martyr ... to sit there and lie on end about her fictional evidence....

never, ever have I seen anyone so evil...

I know in my heart that she pulled the crazy card so she could avoid the women in her jailhouse...knowing she would be taunted, knowing they would see her crying and out of control and not wanting them to have that satisfaction, knowing they would talk and sell their stories...etc..

give them all time to see her interveiw...

she is courting hollywood now, she wants a johnny depp...bono..sarandon...star trifecta to come and save her....

gross

Please tell me someone else caught that bit on Dr. Drew last night with another one of Travis' buddies. The guy was talking about TA telling him he wanted to get rid of Jodi, and they went to some PPL thing for a "Arias-Free weekend". The guy is going through pictures of Travis years later and notices HER in the background with a big ole smile!
When Sarah Michelle Gellar is going through all those pics of Bill Pullmans character with that creepy stalker/soon to be ghost in the background of every single one! :scared: *SHIVERS*

BBM

I saw DD and you are right that was creepy! :scared:

He's a reporter for pete's sake, not a social worker or censor.

While I agree a lot of that stuff was offensive, the choice is not to watch it, not demand people censor the news so it's pure pablum.

The jury has not seen or heard it. Give them some credit.

Jodi's hanging herself. It's not the job of a reporter to stop her.

Thanks, I agree as I chose NOT to watch it. I KNEW it would pizz me off. Never have and won't watch it. Nope. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member