Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone know Jodi is back to tweeting? She tweeted that she thought she could trust someone involved in her case but learned she couldn't. I wonder what that's about. She also tweeted that she's not evil. Ha!

That message was intended for anyone and everyone she has put on a guilt trip.

Last one I heard about was her requesting donations. Were these posted today?

What a freak 'o nature.

I heard that on cnn/hln and they gave out the website name. For donations! (omg) I won't repeat it I just won't.

:seeya: MidwestMama!

I was able to listen to it. It wasn't David Lohr though. It was about the congressional hearings about Bengazi (or however you spell that).

It was about Benghazi earlier in the hour, then David was on at 10:40 a.m. Pacific. I heard his interview and called in to the show at the end of the hour. I made sure to tell David how much his Websleuth family appreciates him!

I also saw a video of this moment where Samantha needs a kleenex and calls that officer over to grab the box for because she can't even lean toward Jodi, and makes a gesture like, "I just can't..."

Can you imagine?

No I know "Me" I would have reached for the box of tissues and somehow my hands would have been around that @##$%%% neck! I have so much respect for the Alexander family.The dignity ,the strength and grace they have shown in the court room has been amazing in my eyes.

Arias chafes like sixty at any form of confinement & now she finds herself in closed custody, that special status where she is allowed out of her solitary cell one hour per day. When she emerges, it is with foot shackles and a chain around her waist, linked to her wrists. One of the reasons given for the restraints is that she presents a danger to other inmates, who may also be at large during that same hour.

After the verdict & interview, she lost it. We can only imagine her outrage at her new circumstances. The more she acts out, the worse the consequences. Consequences, something she has avoided for years.

Apparently Jodi is in "closed custody" in the Estrella jail. That section of the jail is for inmates who have lashed out with "unpredictable" behavior. It's twenty-three hours lock-down, just like if one were on death row.

Hmm..what did she do and to whom did she do it?

Does everyone know Jodi is back to tweeting? She tweeted that she thought she could trust someone involved in her case but learned she couldn't. I wonder what that's about. She also tweeted that she's not evil. Ha!

BBM: Absolutely she is back to tweeting ... and even IF she was told she could not do it, she would because she is just that DEFIANT :devil:

Oh, and her statement that she thought she could trust someone involved in her case -- she is trying to SHIFT the BLAME to that person 'cause it's NEVER her fault ... NO ... never Jodi's fault ... :puke:

:moo:

When did this happen?

I remember it was outside of the jury's presence, obviously, and I believe they were previewing something but I don't remember what it was at the moment. I'm sure someone will chime in with what it was and TIA.

ETA: Hopeful One in post #668 said: "I believe it was when the DT said they could see JA's reflection in Travis's eyeball."

I agree! Thanks Hopeful One!

Apparently Jodi is in "closed custody" in the Estrella jail. That section of the jail is for inmates who have lashed out with "unpredictable" behavior. It's twenty-three hours lock-down, just like if one were on death row.

Hmm..what did she do and to whom did she do it?

Could be for her own protection, from other inmates, since she's such a high-profile felon.

I heard that on cnn/hln and they gave out the website name. For donations! (omg) I won't repeat it I just won't.

Now that the Alexander family has sued Jodi, is it legal for donations to be sent to that site? HSL just said Jodi has said to send donations to her family, I would think that any moneys would have to be accounted for and given to the family. I hope the Arias family any and all of them would be in trouble if they kept the money but if people send them cash or gift cards I wonder how that will work.

Why were they sitting like that?

TA's eye was magnified x 5 billion to show the "reflection". I think they were sitting there so they could all see the screen.

It was awkward and totally unfair to the Alexanders, imo.

I am so glad that your daughter is doing well! Sadly, Emma passed away two years ago at 9 years old. She lived a very happy life, despite all the things that were happening to her little body.

I read about Rosemary's son, and it brings tears to my eyes. I remember those days of living in the hospital... I cant bring myself to post to her because I just don't have the words that adequately express my mama's heart..

I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and yours. You have endured a parent's worst nightmare. Thank you for sharing this. :heartbeat:

Now that the Alexander family has sued Jodi, is it legal for donations to be sent to that site? HSL just said Jodi has said to send donations to her family, I would think that any moneys would have to be accounted for and given to the family. I hope the Arias family any and all of them would be in trouble if they kept the money but if people send them cash or gift cards I wonder how that will work.

Until they receive an actual judgement against her she can do anything she wants with donated money.

I'm listening to Chris Hughes's interview with Tricia right now and I must say I think Chris is a amazing guy and his beautiful wife. IMO great people.

TA's eye was magnified x 5 billion to show the "reflection". I think they were sitting there so they could all see the screen.

It was awkward and totally unfair to the Alexanders, imo.

But they've been in chambers with JA before. Still I bet they were never that close. Evil woman.

What struck me cold was that neither one of them ever even implied that she couldn't have done it. In fact, her father's reaction to hearing Travis was dead was to ask "what did she do?". They both clearly knew she had the capability of a very bad act. I suppose common denial kept them from actually seeing into the future, but by their very own words, they automatically reacted with no surprise, incredulity or shock.

If a detective told my daddy that I slaughtered a man like a pig and zhot him in the head my daddy's first response would be, "Who did you say did this? SISTAH SLEUTH WHO?!" It would be a billion years before he would say that Sistah Sleuth is a strange person. It would take him weeks to comprehend what I was accused of doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89