Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the Alexanders tonight and hoping for a positive day tomorrow! I want to direct all my energy toward the Alexander family and Juan rather than speculate on JA and her minions. We have a guilty verdict so let's keep the energy going in the right direction!

As for the other trials......

I didn't bother sipping the 'juice' today. Frankly, OJ is the last thing on my mind. However, I do admit, Juan is a welcomed diversion.

When and where are the auditions for the Juanettes? Lord knows, I can kick high....just give me a target!!

Do you guys think the jury will give JA the DP? I think her mother pleading for her daughter's life might save her neck.

I don't know if she will or not, but I think there's a greater chance she will than not.

If a mother pleading for a convicted murder's life were all it took, death row would be nonexistent, in any state.

You sound like a great child, being there for your mother in her home and her pets. I wish the US culture cared more about the elderly. In my experience, the elderly are warehoused into nursing homes $$ My son is married to a gal from Thailand and they honor and take care of their elderly parents. IMO, nobody should go broke due to medical/elderly care bills. US health care is really based on $$$.

I am my mother's only child so there was only myself to take my mother in when she could not function for herself. She is doing much better because she has exposure to grandchildren she did not have when she was on the West Coast. Many of us have to retire early because there is no one else to care for them. One of my neighbors is in her late 80's and she refuses to go live with any of her children choosing to go to an assisted living facility instead. I also know of many seniors who have one parent living with them until their parent gets to the point where they can no longer give them the quality of care they need. What is important no matter where your parent is living that you see them as often as you can.

So I started a new job today, at my gf's floral shoppe, and I was bummed that my hours coincided with the scheduled court time tomorrow, but she said I can bring my lap top and livestream court back in our work area! How freaking lame am I?!

You new 'boss' sounds like a gem. Sending my résumé. :seeya

Sorry if I missed it, but it sounds like you are saying the Alexander family will be restricted in what they can say somehow? Why?

Also, I think they are much too classy a family to go ballistic like Dahmer's victim's family member did. But I hope they are able to crush JA with the words they choose. To her core. To the point she cannot breathe.

I am not sure why(I read it, but can't remember EXACTLY why)...I am sure someone else can explain it. I know Katie said JM was helping them with their VI's. I am both looking forward to hearing them and feel so badly that they may be restricted. But glad they will finally be able to speak out.

BBM

Her descriptions of the four "incidents" of domestic violence were flat...not just the lack of emotion, but the words themselves and the brevity of the descriptions. If she heard stories first hand, she sure did not pay attention to what was being said and how it was being said. She would have done just as well to have read off the ingredients listed on the side of a cereal box.

In the long run, ALV turned out to be a prize for the prosecution. She "retold" so many of JA's lies, but the details were in conflict with what JA had said. The "choking" incident, Travis's birthday, her awakening to find she had been penetrated...and on and on. If Juan had wanted to list them all, it would have taken him hours to do so, and he probably thought he had presented a strong enough case.

We all know the devil is in the details...

During the jury questions, Jodi a couple times described feeling "mortal terror" on June 4th. The way she said it was so non chalant and flippant that I knew she had to be losing the jury. Who describes their "mortal terror" like they're talking about the time they lost their shoe?

"Oh crap, something bad happened."

OT but one good thing that has come out of this trial is that I have come to see AZ as one of the most beautiful places in this country! I'm not given to wanderlust but I would love to see the state. I signed up with Fox10 on FB and their photos of the day are beautiful!

I'm not sure that they will. I can see them agreeing on aggravation (which then leads to the DP vote) but hanging on the DP. Depends on how much they are swayed by her youth and gender. Juries rarely give the DP to women, but this case being so violent may overcome that.

As I understand it, AZLawyer or Gitana will speak up if this is wrong, if they hang on the DP it goes to the judge to decide either LWP or LWOP, right???

It was reported on HLN a few nights ago that if they hang, a new jury will be picked and the mitigation phase will happen all over again. If that jury hangs, I don't know what the process would be.

Hello All~~

Ok I think Sheriff Joe probably allows easy access to media for 2 reasons:

1) 1st Admin right to free speech
2) Usually those exercising their 1st Admin rights give away information to convict them or dig their own grave ie CKJA's post verdict interview

I also think KN & JW probably put the kabash on CKJA's ability to run her lie hole to media for 1) she pizzed them off throw'n them under the bus & 2) stops her from doing any more damage after mitigation phase before sentencing phase! Basically protecting CKJA from herself & this should shore up & any questions of effective counsel cuz..

Really? Hasn't everyone involved in this trial went above & beyond to let everything in save graffiti from a restroom wall in as absolute facts not hearsay or allegedly.. so IMO I'll be sad not to see CKJA post DP interview with Troy but on the other hand I do not blame Sheriff Joe or Troy Hayden cuz CKJA is an adult AND SHE MADE the CALCULATED choice to call Troy (via 3way call btw??) to set up that interview.. KN & JW are a day late & dollar short in this motion IMO

What is CK..?..I know what the J and A are for. Thanks

Do you guys think the jury will give JA the DP? I think her mother pleading for her daughter's life might save her neck.

Not sure what they jury will do but her mom's pleading wouldn't even happen IMO if not for the fact that Mommy can be assured JA WON'T be living at her house or anywhere near her. HAHA.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, I don't even care if they start 45 mins late, just as long as we can sense the tension between JA and JW... Nurmi :waiting: will probably be just the same. I wonder if JA will finally raise her chair to the same level as JW's... ;)

I recently drove from LA to Kingman Az,( thence on to New Mexico and eastwards), on Route 66 which is the opposite of built up - in fact many towns are all but abandoned - and very empty, and we didn't bring gas. Never even thought about it. No reason. Ra-dick-u-lous .

Now, her renting of a rental car never bothered me. When I take cross country trips, and I've done a bunch (LA to Montreal, LA to Vancouver Canada), I always rent a car. Why wear out my own car when I can wear out Hertz's car??

The gas cans, though, and the nonsense with the license plate, that showed premeditation imho.

Good point. On our longer trips, we rent a car as well. but personally I like the red fancy ones :) What-do-ya-think...we've never been pulled over!

MOO

Mel

No renting the car is not at all unreasonable. We rent sometimes for short road trips. But renting one when she'd never rented one before for the same drive she'd making for over a year and 90 miles from her home is a little bit illogical. Not to mention asking for one with an inconspicous color. I never thought of asking for an un-red car because I never planned on breaking any laws. JA, however, did.

Yeah the unred car thing she just pulled out of her butt.

I'm wondering about that. If the jury saw the same laughing/smiling behavior from the family throughout the trial that we did, they may NOT feel quite so forgiving

WELL...I have lived in the desert all my life and not once have I thought of carrying a gas can in my trunk. A cell phone maybe.

The only time I carried a gas can around in my car is when I was curious how far below empty it would get before I ran out of gas. I ended up not caring when I saw an accident and the driver died because they had gas in the trunk and the car blew up. Also the smell was awful when I first got in the car.

She will get the death penalty , just as sure as the sun comes up every morning. It is just a matter of formality to hear it announced in court. I have every confidence in this death penalty qualified jury. They are done with Jodi Ann Arias, convicted murderer. DONE!

Troy is too , someone asked him if he wanted to interview her again, he answered NO, I want to speak to Juan Martinez next, working very hard on that. ( It is on his Twitter page, along with photos of his lovely family, and many, many other stories. Jodi was just one story. ) http://t.co/hkybjcRe @troyhaydenfox10

Everyone is done with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member