Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully the trial gods will smile and there won't be any more silly delays.

What will HLN do - they're covering two trials at once!

I think the judge and attorneys are at the end of their rope with this trial. HLN will do what it has always claim to do, press the pause button and you won't miss a thing.

Watching NG with one of JA's early prison interviews.

Regaling the reporters with the stories about her and Travis. Stark contrast between the glowing portrait she painted then versus what she said post conviction.

Now she's talking about learning of Travis's death...shock, disbelief, restlessness. But no emotion to go with it. This is 4 months after Travis died.

All smiles, no tears.

A truly warped mind. May she rot away in solitary.

When the jailhouse interview was done right after her arrest, did reporters know that she was involved? It is just amazing how well she lies, and acts like she was his girl when she "found out he had been killed".

I wish the same reporters would interview her again and call her down on what she said in the original interview.

Watching NG with one of JA's early prison interviews.

Regaling the reporters with the stories about her and Travis. Stark contrast between the glowing portrait she painted then versus what she said post conviction.

Now she's talking about learning of Travis's death...shock, disbelief, restlessness. But no emotion to go with it. This is 4 months after Travis died.

All smiles, no tears.

A truly warped mind. May she rot away in solitary.

I really with the jury could see this interview so they can understand how truly diabolical she is.

That footage on NG proves Arias can look people right in the eye and lie, lie, lie. She turns it around like Travis stalked her. Ugh, she's evil.

We have all been throwing ideas against the wall, so here is one more....

Jodi's financial matters were in dire straits when she moved back to CA. Travis said he had caught her scamming him. I wonder if she could have tried to forge his name and change the beneficiary of his will to herself. She contacted the executor right after his death...maybe a copy of the tweaked policy is floating somewhere and she thought she was going to inherit his home, etc.

I was thinking she was scamming him about the BMW. I thought maybe she received some monetary compensation from UHaul and never gave the money to Travis.

Just watching it in it's entirety now. I love how she always talks about being "in the desert." You weren't "in the desert," you dumb twit, you were on the interstate, you were never more than half an hour away from a Big Mac.

But, but, but . . . after what happened at the Starbucks with the SWS (Skateboarders with Screwdrivers), she would have been TOO SCARED to stop at a McDonald's, or a gas station for that matter.

Yes...of course. This was the stupidest motion ever by nurmi and wilma...I don't think anybody ever thought this was ever going to be granted. Just more straw grasping by the DT.

It was beyond stupid. No judge is going to say that the victim's family cannot do their impact statement in open court unless they are incapacitated or something like that. That motion was just ridiculous which also confirms that it was JA's idea.

Lord...tell me she didn't have the grapes to ask if she was in Travis's will. That would take more guts than a slaughterhouse.

IIRC she wanted Napoleon and found that Travis had willed Naps to Deanna...bet that really pizzed her off

I don't know what you mean by open court, but they will not be videotaped. Arias will see the victims face-to-face.

------------

I am glad to hear this. She probably doesnt want to hear it! Who in the h*ll does she think she is? She has brought pain and suffering to people who dont deserve it! She should be made to face them for what she did. She should beg forgiveness but she wont. She is self centered. No one else matters. what she did to Travis was beyond belief. The pain, suffering, the realization she would be so cruel had to be too much for him. He trusted her to a certain point which is why she was able to sneak up on him.Maybe someone will do that to her!! I cant wish her peace or anything else. May She Rot In He!!..:moo: :seeya:

"When my freedom was taken away for something I didn't do", what a liar!

Since the SKU number was perfectly eligible, no reason for a dummy SKU to be used, unless there was employee fraud by someone who wanted to steal that gas can (yeah sure).
Not likely to have a dummy SKU number used. I worked at Kohl's and when we didn't have a valid SKU number, our manager would find us one. It's not going to work unless the number is even remotely the same type of item. The registers are computerized.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
According to the Phoenix New Times, #jodiarias could be executed in as little as 4 years if she waives all appeals. #fox10

Like that is gonna happen.......:floorlaugh:

OT...but this reminded me of myself the other day...I had to wait for 5 cars to go thru an intersection and I said outloud: "good lord wtf is with the traffic!!?!?" RURAL ROAD RAGE:floorlaugh: :scared:

(We have one stoplight in our whole town :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: "rural road rage," lol.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
According to the Phoenix New Times, #jodiarias could be executed in as little as 4 years if she waives all appeals. #fox10

Like that is gonna happen.......:floorlaugh:

It would not surprise me if Jodi waived all appeals and at the end of 3 years and 11 months, her lawyer says she was depressed, now she's better and she wants to restart the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06