Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
114 in Needles is a cold wave.

LOL hot to me, I live in the mountains of Western Maryland, never gets over a 100 here.

I remember one time we were at Hoover Dam, it was like 115, we said dang you could fry an egg on the pavement. think it was in 2000, we flew out. only thing we took in rental car was plenty of water.

Who thinks Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis because she has been rewarded with so much media attention?

I'll start: :seeya:

Okay is this another Steely game which belongs in the basement! by the way, I am winning! Lol!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

M. Lindstrom is onto something as Arias is insisting on bringing in some evidence she thinks will help her. It will not be admitted. Nevertheless, her efforts are clear to see in the charts of recent developments, and their failure. A finding of unusual cruelty is also visible, as is the defendant's mental waywardness & instability, shakier by the hour.

Who thinks Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis because she has been rewarded with so much media attention?

I think Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis for scary demented psycho reasons I can't even begin to imagine - media attention is icing on the cake.

I wonder if she held the gun on him to get the shower photos, in the first place. (Too much like 'Psycho' pics)

BBM
Sadly, I really think she did... and it haunts me to this day. I mean what man is going to sit down in the corner of the shower floor?? It breaks my heart

this makes me smile

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 3m
Convicted murderer #JodiArias is now in leg and belly chains whilst being moved around the jail. #Justice

I went to the prelim. hearing of the skanky murderer of a family member today. I was so overjoyed when she was brought in all shackled up. Guard had to push her chair up to the table for her. She litterly couldn't move a muscle for 3 hrs:rockon:It's been along time getting to this point, but seeing the murderer's shackled and inmobile is quite JUSTICFYING.Part 2 next week.

Her public defender is on the lame side, when he objects, I want to yell overruled now sit down. BUT:silenced:

I am so happy Travis's is getting his JUSTICE and his loving family.

I really hope the juror's understand what Travis went through, what she inflicted upon him and give her DEATH. She can sit on her butt in her small cell for the next decade or so by herself, 23 hrs. a day with no one to talk to and wait for her day of death.

Will she be shackled tomorrow? for us viewers?

I wonder if Travis got the gun from Jodi to keep her from fleeing after she stabbed him in heart and back of head and/or back, and she rushed (he was already dying, bleeding out...fighting for his life) she said, "He grabbed me and held the gun to my head and said you are not leaving."...she rushed him, knocking him down. Goes ballistic on him with knife. Shoots him. (from Ninja story)

I wonder if she held the gun on him to get the shower photos, in the first place. (Too much like 'Psycho' pics)

Yeah, not me!
If someone had stabbed me and I thought I had a chance to live at all I would want them GONE so I could try to get to a phone for 911.

Just watching it in it's entirety now. I love how she always talks about being "in the desert." You weren't "in the desert," you dumb twit, you were on the interstate, you were never more than half an hour away from a Big Mac.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are killing me here, that is so funny!!

Whoops, shoulda not said killing..sorry 'bout that,lol.:seeya:

I think she said to herself "all is well that ends well"...for ME. She's diabolical and up until the day she's put to death she'll think she's basking in the limelight unless she's kept in "closed custody" imho

What these collection agencies are doing is they are suing people left and right for unpaid medical bills as here in this country, you can ONLY get adequate medical care if you have MONEY! When these bills are sent to collection agencies, these agencies then begin suing you and trying to drag you into court every month and if you miss court for whatever reason, they can then put a warrant out for your arrest and the only way you can get out of jail is to pay the medical bills. These agencies have found a loophole to use the courts to justify Paupers Jail. Here in the county I live in if one goes to the county court on anyday of the week, you will se hundreds and hundreds of people being sued for medical bills. I know a woman that lost her kids over this! She couldn't miss work to go to court or risk being fired and when they picked her up on the warrant she had no one to take the kids and they took the kids and put them in Child Services. Lost her job too. Its terrible what is happneing in this country.

How can a civil court put anyone in jail? There are no debtor prisons in America. Someone sues you, you can't or won't pay, so they get a judgement in civil court against you and that's about all they can do. The judgement is for seven years and can be refiled after that.

I think Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis for scary demented psycho reasons I can't even begin to imagine - media attention is icing on the cake.

Exactly. She even said that all the new inmates that come in want her AUTOGRAPH!! She thinks she's a star :furious:

ja testified she and DB, when they lived in Palm Desert, CA, would take gas cans when they traveled 29 Palms. 29 Palms goes through Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, plenty of places to purchase gas. It was a lie IMO.

I grew up outside of Palm Desert and this is ridiculous. 29 Palms, Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, etc. are basically "local" areas to visit. You would NEVER need a gas can. They are not too far away from the "valley" (Palm Desert, Palm Springs, etc.).

She still hates him and blames him for the situation that she is in. Her recent interview where she continued with her slander and even tried to hurt the Alexander family ("they remind me of the man that abused me") tells me that she has no remorse or regret. She'd do it all over again, except this time she'd do a better job at covering her tracks. She must beat herself up everyday for not disposing of that camera along with the two murder weapons.

Me too! Not just media attention but the idea that she's such an Einstein you know...Kudos for the smartest gal in the universe.

So looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully the trial gods will smile and there won't be any more silly delays.

What will HLN do - they're covering two trials at once!

HLN will do a split screen and run the constant advertisements down the middle. Those lifestyle lift gals have to be about 99 years old by now. They can another lift with all the money they are making from appearing on this ad.:rockon:

M. Lindstrom is onto something as Arias is insisting on bringing in some evidence she thinks will help her. It will not be admitted. Nevertheless, her efforts are clear to see in the charts of recent developments, and their failure. A finding of unusual cruelty is also visible, as is the defendant's mental waywardness & instability, shakier by the hour.

Tuba, thank you so much....I could read your posts all night and never get tired.:seeya:

IIRC Chris Hughs was executor. I haven't heard anything about JA contacting him, but then again nothing would surprise me about Jodi.

That's what I thought, but on this youtube she mentions another name...I'm re-listening to it to get the name...It's either Mike or Mark Chapman. Why would she use another name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett