Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a civil court put anyone in jail? There are no debtor prisons in America. Someone sues you, you can't or won't pay, so they get a judgement in civil court against you and that's about all they can do. The judgement is for seven years and can be refiled after that.

I know it seems shocking but recent years it's become a trend across the country.

She still hates him and blames him for the situation that she is in. Her recent interview where she continued with her slander and even tried to hurt the Alexander family ("they remind me of the man that abused me") tells me that she has no remorse or regret. She'd do it all over again, except this time she'd do a better job at covering her tracks. She must beat herself up everyday for not disposing of that camera along with the two murder weapons.

Yep...it's all Travis's fault...doncha know?

Don't know if this has been posted yet
Today, Judge Stephens ordered the Sheriff's Office not to allow media interviews of Arias. Thus, any media waiting to interview Arias must wait until the order is lifted. #jodiarias
Tweet per Beth K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very interesting. Why now? Does that mean she could have stopped the tweeting? I thought the Sheriff was in charge of any jail activities, not the judge.

Sadly, I really think she did... and it haunts me to this day. I mean what man is going to sit down in the corner of the shower floor?? It breaks my heart

She said Travis was kneeling in shower. Might have to re-listen to whole Ninja interview. I really think Travis might have gotten the gun away at some point. (after the heart stab/possible stabs to the back of head) Stabbing, interrupted by struggle, he grabs the gun...does she tuck gun in her sweater?...grab it from her waistband?, Jodi runs away to closet with Travis in control of gun, Travis goes down going in hallway after going towards her in closet...she comes back with her knife, rushes him...finishes him off with sliced throat, drags and shoots him. She's empowered with rage cause he got her gun, could drag a horse down that hallway, puts him in the shower.

I still think she held the gun on him for pics, put it away for her knife attack.

OMG....that's crazy....I'm having "heat stroke" if it gets above 65...

I hear that! It was 95 today in MN and I'm dying! I have the AC on high. Oh and lets not forget it was just this past weekend where is didn't get out of the 40's on day. Crazy weather in MN is the norm though.

I just said the same thing to myself! N.G. and JVM. have ruined a beautiful song for us! I always cried when I would sing that beautiful Hymn. Da*n them!!:stormingmad:

I sang that solo as a child. My mother was so proud of my soprano voice and she treasured that forever, reminding me often of how much I just shone singing that Christmas carol.

Wish she was still here to tell me that...love you, Mom. RIP

M. Lindstrom is onto something as Arias is insisting on bringing in some evidence she thinks will help her. It will not be admitted. Nevertheless, her efforts are clear to see in the charts of recent developments, and their failure. A finding of unusual cruelty is also visible, as is the defendant's mental waywardness & instability, shakier by the hour.

The murderer claims JM hid evidence. It will not be admitted. The murderer had her shot she is guilty and will not give up her 15 minutes. Evil snake that she is.

M. Lindstrom is onto something as Arias is insisting on bringing in some evidence she thinks will help her. It will not be admitted. Nevertheless, her efforts are clear to see in the charts of recent developments, and their failure. A finding of unusual cruelty is also visible, as is the defendant's mental waywardness & instability, shakier by the hour.

Thank you Tuba! My mind immediately went to one of your earlier posts when Jodi did the interview after the verdict...

JA lies with such impunity...as though she assumes that everyone is stupid enough to buy what she says. That's what makes it funny.

OMG, you guys should hear me screaming FOCUS at all the slow Ford Focus drivers while driving through St.Paul/Minneapolis in the morning. I have all sorts of fun little skits I do to keep the cursing to a minimum in traffic...one of my favorites is the monologue I do (in a snobby German accent) about the car being too expensive for those silly blinky-blinky lights that are made for cheap cars. Makes road rage less rageful :blushing:

Becky Sharp here can help you with your German accent as she is missing the W key! she sounds like sergeant Schultz!

It is going to be so sad when she gets her new computer ! we will no longer be able to make fun of her!

And drum roll!

You can't make this stuff up!

*ATL runs from the trademark attorney!*

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

She still hates him and blames him for the situation that she is in. Her recent interview where she continued with her slander and even tried to hurt the Alexander family ("they remind me of the man that abused me") tells me that she has no remorse or regret. She'd do it all over again, except this time she'd do a better job at covering her tracks. She must beat herself up everyday for not disposing of that camera along with the two murder weapons.

And his darn blood was so slippery she wound up hurting herself! It's his fault she left blood and palm prints. :banghead:

Does anybody else think Jenny on DD got her hair done at the Bedrock Salon?

Too cool

[video=youtube;RaGuuU-YEt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaGuuU-YEt0[/video]

[video=youtube;bC4DxZ4C-aY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC4DxZ4C-aY[/video]

Smooth JM vs a less so expert witness at pouring water

That's what I thought, but on this youtube she mentions another name...I'm re-listening to it to get the name...It's either Mike or Mark Chapman. Why would she use another name?

That's just it...you JA speaks with "authority" and that to her means we or whoever will buy her BS. Sadly, she's wrong. Some of us can actually add 2+2 and it equalls 4 not the whatever she thinks we will buy.

Oh and goooood morning world.

It's Wednesday, admittedly only just but it's not been for long but that'll do right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett