Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we file a motion to stop the repeated playing of Arias' rendition of 'O Holy Night' on all media on behalf of the people who now suffer from PTSD from it's constant airing and now fear Christmas?

I just said the same thing to myself! N.G. and JVM. have ruined a beautiful song for us! I always cried when I would sing that beautiful Hymn. Da*n them!!:stormingmad:

I have been known to say MUCH worse than that !!! :blushing: but when the kids are with me I usually say
"Did you get your license in a Cracker Jack box" :drumroll:

Well of course I downplayed what I really say. The mods might not approve of my filthy language. I cuss a lot. Color metaphors as Mr. Spock said in Star Trek 4. No one can hear what I say but at least I can express my feelings about their lame driving skills! We have foreigners here who think they can drive in our country like they do in their country which I consider to be a free for all. A country who's curbs are taller than than your car door preventing you from even opening the door.

You new 'boss' sounds like a gem. Sending my résumé. :seeya

Ha! She's a long-time friend who's been begging me to let her teach me floral design for YEARS. She called yesterday afternoon and I really couldn't think of a reason why to turn her down this time. She's not paying me jack, but it's more money than I was making living at websleuths.com;)

I had not heard she contacted the executor...who was that? TIA

IIRC Chris Hughs was executor. I haven't heard anything about JA contacting him, but then again nothing would surprise me about Jodi.

OT...but this reminded me of myself the other day...I had to wait for 5 cars to go thru an intersection and I said outloud: "good lord wtf is with the traffic!!?!?" RURAL ROAD RAGE:floorlaugh: :scared:

(We have one stoplight in our whole town :floorlaugh:

OMG, you guys should hear me screaming FOCUS at all the slow Ford Focus drivers while driving through St.Paul/Minneapolis in the morning. I have all sorts of fun little skits I do to keep the cursing to a minimum in traffic...one of my favorites is the monologue I do (in a snobby German accent) about the car being too expensive for those silly blinky-blinky lights that are made for cheap cars. Makes road rage less rageful :blushing:

Sorry if I missed it, but it sounds like you are saying the Alexander family will be restricted in what they can say somehow? Why?

Also, I think they are much too classy a family to go ballistic like Dahmer's victim's family member did. But I hope they are able to crush JA with the words they choose. To her core. To the point she cannot breathe.

I hope one tells her to look in their face and see Travis, the person she murdered in cold blood.

K

Omg, look at her lie!

She won't stop lying and she talks constantly! She's on my tv and I can see right through her.
It's an evil apparition I'm seeing. :scared:

(I'm not really always all that scared, but I've taken a liking to that emoticon. :lol:)

Seriously? Palm Desert to 29 Palms is like 30 miles. On a highway. Through a half dozen towns. What a crock.

Yep that's what she said, My sister lives in Joshua Tree, when we visited we stayed in Yucca Valley, during our stay my DH got an eye infection, I had to take him to Palm Springs every other day for a week to a Dr, It was about 30 miles one way. NO need for gas cans plenty of gas stations everywhere.

What a crock is right!!!!

I don't really care about the interview... I say let her think ur own ship.... but I don't understand how the interview to be allowed so quickly. Surely there was work that needed to be done considering for change of status. It's hard to believe the sherriff didn't know about this in advance.

The interview may have been Jodi's priority but why was it made a priority for the jail?
WagaraTapaTalk

It wasn't a priority by MCSO. She was in the basement holding area. Transport wasn't going to take her back to jail until after 4:30 with the rest of the inmates. The sheriff's deputies were already there, along with the courthouse security. Nothing special had to be arranged. She had made previous arrangements with the newscaster who went through the proper channels at MCSO. The Sheriff doesn't need to KNOW if an inmate is having an interview, he has a MCSO media rep that handles those details. If it's all legal, the interview is granted. Her inmate status didn't warrant denial of news media.
She would have been doing interviews for the last 4+ years if an inmate and her attorneys hadn't told her to shut up.
If you ask me, it was the best way to GET her "blacked out" from any media attention, barring the courtroom, and Sheriff Joe jumped on it. The Judge couldn't gag her legally, her attorneys didn't have a prayer trying to get her to shut up (18 days on the stand? Who does THAT?!?!?!), and the Sheriff couldn't do anything until she stepped over the line.
But........once she did.......all bets where off, and I have a feeling there will be no more "interviews" until she gets moved to Perryville. And that's after she goes through the 30 day evaluation center, if they haven't evaluated her yet.
Perryville is not known for easy access as far as the media.

How does the convicted murderer keep on talking to the convicted arsonist via phone so the arsonist can tweet her nonsense, stirring up her followers? (like ones who call in b*mb threats or perhaps maybe build one)...perhaps the convicted arsonist might even do the dangerous murderer's dirty work for her.
geez, targets would be Travis' family, Juan Martinez or Steve Flores, the targets she was aiming for when she had the 9mm and 2 knives in the rental car when finally arrested.
Oh, don't be so sure it wasn't Mimi or Lisa she was after. I personally think she was going after Mimi.

Can we file a motion to stop the repeated playing of Arias' rendition of 'O Holy Night' on all media on behalf of the people who now suffer from PTSD from it's constant airing and now fear Christmas?

I think if everyone listens to Patti LaBelle's rendition (or Tevin Campbell's), JA's squawking will just be a bland memory. Promise.

Ask me how I know. :p

for you guys who think JA's teeth have shifted...
right now on ng they're playing that interview from right after her arrest.
Same crooked teeth.

I don't see her teeth as crooked. Looks like her top front two teeth looks like Gopher teeth in comparison to the other teeth. Bucktooth?

Lord...tell me she didn't have the grapes to ask if she was in Travis's will. That would take more guts than a slaughterhouse.

IIRC it was about the BMW, I think she asked a question about the title or the payments and was told she would need to contact the executor. Not sure if she ever did.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
According to the Phoenix New Times, #jodiarias could be executed in as little as 4 years if she waives all appeals. #fox10

Like that is gonna happen.......:floorlaugh:

LOL that's the truth. JA AINT gonna waive nothin except hello to all her crazy fans. LOL ~ I can just picture her now waving from side to side like she is on a float in a parade. You know, she does have very low self esteem. :lol:

Is your sister Reese Witherspoon? She said the same exact thing a couple of weeks ago, when it was released through the media, she apologized.

Haha I saw Reese in that cop video, sounded just like my sister. I was with mine when she was stopped for speeding and she whooped out her company ID which prompted the cop into doing into this long drawn out thing about her business ending in no ticket for my sister. Totally disgusted me.

I wonder if Travis got the gun from Jodi to keep her from fleeing after she stabbed him in heart and back of head and/or back, and she rushed (he was already dying, bleeding out...fighting for his life) she said, "He grabbed me and held the gun to my head and said you are not leaving."...she rushed him, knocking him down. Goes ballistic on him with knife. Shoots him. (from Ninja story)

I wonder if she held the gun on him to get the shower photos, in the first place. (Too much like 'Psycho' pics)

Who thinks Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis because she has been rewarded with so much media attention?

I'll start: :seeya:

OT: In case anyone missed KCL on Ricki Lake today, the videos are posted in the court observer thread and Ricki Lake Show thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06