Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered about this. The jury has more than likely seen SA talking and laughing during the sidebars and may not give her plea as much weight because of it. JMO

Although I feel kind of sorry for Jodi's mom, it will be hard for her to argue how devastating this whole thing has been on her when it didn't really seem to bother her at all. <insert eyeroll>

IMHO I don't care if JA gets the DP or LWOP.... I'm just happy she was convicted of 1st degree murder and will never set foot in society again.

Forget the damn gas cans! What about a phone that's charged? Anyone professing to be as smart she claims to be, would have a phone with a full charge crossing a desert by herself. She is so full of crap! It's so obvious what she was doing and I'm so glad the jurors saw through it!

Well, in her interrogation by Det. Flores, she says that she "honestly" thought she'd lost the charger. I'm pretty sure it's the only time she ever used the word "honestly" since 2007. For what that's worth.

ja testified she and DB, when they lived in Palm Desert, CA, would take gas cans when they traveled 29 Palms. 29 Palms goes through Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, plenty of places to purchase gas. It was a lie IMO.

I wonder if anyone ever asked DB about whether HE carried gas cans around for trips. The only place I can even fathom for carrying a gas can is going through Yuma, Az. which is basically the same as going through the Sahara Desert. My trips through Yuma have been via Texas.

That crazy site has contacted the Innocence Project, falseconfessions.org, prosecutorialoversight.org, and a senator. lmao

Poor things. SMH

Think they'll post the replies? I'm always up for a good laugh.

Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 13m
“@DebbieShadow: will u be getting a interview?”
Juan Martinez is the guy I want to talk to next. Working on it.

Somehow I doubt JM is going to talk to a Jodi supporter -- which is what I took away from his softball interview.

Just sayin...

Mel

So many viewings of the Arias KSAZ q.& a. with Troy Hayden, just to hear her criticism and complaints about evidence and representation. The footage of her interview now runs in my head. She takes her wallow in a tub of self-pity but a poisoned pity that drenches everyone else with recrimination, particularly her victim. There was not one redeeming word or reaction in the entire 45 minutes. Sleuths are posting inconsistencies in her reports of violent abuse and how the number of incidents moves around. She apparently thought her story about a bruised neck was insufficiently pitiable, so now in her interview, she talks about being covered in bruises all over her body. Gag me with a wooden spoon.

BBM: LOL Oh dear, let's not give JA any new ideas. Her poor mother has probably thrown out every wooden spoon she has ever owned.

Hi guys. Haven't been on in a few days but I lurked a few times. WAY behind on post reading.
Saw JA's latest interview a few times more. When she was talking about the gas cans did anyone notice that she said "we" started using them when "we" moved to the desert" Who is WE?

The beginnings of version 4?

The only question tomorrow iirc is whether Travis was killed in an especially cruel, inhumane, and/or in a depraved manner, i.e. did he suffer. His defensive wounds, evidence showing his efforts to escape, and JA slitting his throat while TA was possibly still alive and aware, clearly prove cruelty and suffering. The camera pics documenting the time is icing on the cake. I don't think the jury be out an hour. The only question for me is what, if anything, will the DT do? Try to claim TA didn't suffer?

She could invent a million self-serving reasons why he was stabbed in his heart and in his back so many times and why his neck was sliced almost to his spinal column but to continue stabbing him when he's on the ground probably in a fetal position with only his feet to protect him as he's dying? That's mean and heartless beyond anything I've ever encountered. :(

In my humble opinion, the defensive wounds on just his feet would be enough to warrant an instant DP vote from me. I'm all for rehabilitation and redemption, but she is beyond both.

How many days do you think it will take for punishment to be rendered?

You sound like a great child, being there for your mother in her home and her pets. I wish the US culture cared more about the elderly. In my experience, the elderly are warehoused into nursing homes $$ My son is married to a gal from Thailand and they honor and take care of their elderly parents. IMO, nobody should go broke due to medical/elderly care bills. US health care is really based on $$$.

My mom moved in with me a few years ago because she was struggling financially. She is 73 and very healthy still thank heavens. When she moved in I remember thinking about so many other countries and cultures where older people live with their families all the time.

I predict that as the baby boomers grow older here, the U.S. will become one of them.

I bet LOTS of people will have their parents living with them in the next 10-15 years. It'll be more the norm.

That crazy site has contacted the Innocence Project, falseconfessions.org, prosecutorialoversight.org, and a senator. lmao

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: wonder what they are smokin and drinkin over there!!

We love going to AZ especially Sedona...next year for us again. But dang it's hot!!

If you enjoy hummingbirds, Sedona is now holding an annual hummingbird festival in early August (when it cools off a little). The first one was last year. It's a bit risky holding in in early August since that's their (and our) rainy season, but anyway...if you love the little hummers, check it out!

:seeya:

The only times we ever needed gas cans in the car was when my mom's gas gause broke and was stuck on empty.
Awwww - the ONlY times I ever had gas in my car were: fill the pontoon boat... and for the lawn mower.

Juries are fickle things, you never know what you are going to get. With the split on the conviction, you can already tell they will agonize over the decision they must come to. I feel tremendous sorrow for them for this decision time and for having to sit there for months and learn of this.

That being said, this was a particularly brutal murder. Clearly from the crime scene photos as much fear and infliction of pain one could possibly cause before the moment of death was the purpose.

Regardless of any reason(s) why (they certainly never heard reasons to push anyone to this point of damage), I think they will ultimately decide DP, if all the jurors are capable of considering it.

It must be agonizing for them these past few days of waiting and constantly thinking about it without being able to at least relieve their thoughts with a talk with a therapist or a loved one.

Thinking of them during this incredibly hard time...........

The only times we ever needed gas cans in the car was when my mom's gas gause broke and was stuck on empty.

The only time we've ever used them was to get gas for the lawn mower or for a car that's been dead in the driveway for months or years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20