Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
According to the Phoenix New Times, #jodiarias could be executed in as little as 4 years if she waives all appeals. #fox10

Like that is gonna happen.......:floorlaugh:

I dunno.........Sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!

IIRC it was about the BMW, I think she asked a question about the title or the payments and was told she would need to contact the executor. Not sure if she ever did.

She probably thought she had to contact the executioner and thought better of it.

I was on the business end of a similar event. I must have been being my usual jovial, smarta*# self, and a big Hawaiian girl drove her pencil right into my index finger. Still have the tattoo -- which for years, I thought was actually lead embedded in my finger slowly poisoning me and at the very least affecting my mental capacity. I am certain I have not been poisoned, but about the other I cannot be so sure.

Man, Seuth, how did you let her read you so well? The one thing we all fear is diminished capacity! Is she still administering her pencils of poison? :floorlaugh:

Like she thinks she can take her appeals to the highest court and get all the laws rewritten .. her narcissism knows no bounds ..

Yeah, good luck to her with that..

Somehow I can't see the courts rewriting the law to say its okey-dokie to drive a thousand miles to slaughter your boyfriend because he used some harsh words with you.. But you know that Jodi will try because she just really is that deluded!

During her ninjas did it phase I was so impressed that she remembered to grab her purse before running away leaving Travis wounded...just the fact that she made mention of it is amazing to me, why did she think it was important to tell that tidbit about her purse?

I personally got thrills out of Elmers on my hands and peeling it off. Haha.

LOL I used to make fake fingernails with Elmers when I was a teen, pour some in nail shapes onto something smooth, let it dry, peel them off and place on wet nails - voila! Good gravy, can't believe I remember that. Or did that.

From Elizabeth Erwin of CBS

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 11m

.@MaricopaSheriff says #JodiArias judge ordered them not to approach her about any other interviews. Also, video'd impact statements denied.

Yes!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Her next meme with her newly discovered memories is going to be that she "snapped" in a moment of passion. Did I read somewhere that she was claiming now that Travis wanted to reenact the psycho scene?

That was from the Enquirer guy. He also claimed she was in a lesbian relationship, but Jodi has denied that on twitter.

LOL I used to make fake fingernails with Elmers when I was a teen, pour some in nail shapes onto something smooth, let it dry, peel them off and place on wet nails - voila! Good gravy, can't believe I remember that. Or did that.

Me too....put Elmer's in the groove in my ruler....

And finally it's not your fault. Shame to cover sweet ryan gosling's face, but I had no patience for photo shop tonight. They look better in person, but I needed to get it out of my system. No more snarky I promise... ;)

Attachments

• not your fault 002.jpg
    not your fault 002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 41
We are in Indiana and this practice that the Collection Agencies are using by using the Courts to FORCE people to pay based on Body Attachments is RAMPANT all over Indiana and for that matter the US. I explained how they re getting away with this in previous posts. The Collection Agencies are suing the middle class and working poor on a regular basis, sometimes bringing them into courts 1-2 times a MONTH. If a person misses court for whatever reason, no ride, no sitter, can't miss work or they will get fired, a body attachment is put out on them and they are jailed and the ONLY way they can get out of jail is to pay the bill. It is a way the collection agencies have circumvented the laws, instilling Paupers Jail again legally and it is WRONG. One shouldn't be JAILED for not being able to afford healthcare or being able to defend themselves in court.

Where is your Attorney General, State Legislators, Insurance Commissioner? Goodness, this is beyond ridiculous.

OT...but this reminded me of myself the other day...I had to wait for 5 cars to go thru an intersection and I said outloud: "good lord wtf is with the traffic!!?!?" RURAL ROAD RAGE:floorlaugh: :scared:

(We have one stoplight in our whole town :floorlaugh:

Congratulations!!!! You have one more than we do!!!!!:floorlaugh:
Our "town" is actually a zip code on the post office, we have 2 gas stations and the fire dept house, well, and "Doug's Backhoe Service", but that's just a sign that points to his house :floorlaugh:

I never realized there was a remake or is this a remake? well folks I'm headed off to beddy by land and I'm going to listen to my two CDs of Jesus Christ Superstar and Rocky Horror Picture Show and turn it up very loud and dance and dance like a gypsy girl and go to bed!

I have had enough of her for today, I'm going to watch the trial tomorrow see you then. for those that do chat live during the trial .. I will see you downstairs in the basement my friend

*ATL turns up her Bose sound system very very very loud with Jesus Christ Superstar and rocky horror soundtracks and dances like a gypsy and has fun and forgets about Jodi*

:offtobed:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The tigers game is over so i switched over to after dark,,,,they just dont get the simple answer to why didnt she shoot him while he was sleeping or earlier,,,beacuse she didnt know if any of the roomates was home until they went down to the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13