Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to tell myself I cannot handle the next phase (aggravation) and don't watch, but I will. It will be painful for us Travis fans . But hang in there. If that is where Travis's family gets to speak, then hell yeah,

What or how can there be a mistrial when she has already been convicted?

I was hoping she will be brought in in her shackles and chains tomorrow, but since clothes were brought in for her today I am thinking they won't do that unless she is still acting out. Pity. I hope there is more than one guard watching over her at all times tomorrow, with their fingers on the stun belt button since I can't see her keeping herself in control especially if she has to face the Alexanders while they give VIS. As you know they remind her of her "abuser" since they all look like him according to her.

"Mommy, you know I would never hurt him except that he said "fn kill you *****." I had to fight back, didn't I Mommy? That's what you taught me when they were making fun of me at school... I don't deserve you! I'm so sorry for the bad things I said, I don't know why I said those things... Mommy, you're all I have, the only person left I can count on. You believe me, don't you Mommy?"

All her life Sandi Arias has wanted to be close to her troubled child. She even mentioned to Det. Flores that she and Jodi had been closer than ever before since she returned to Yreka (after committing a murder).

Knowing our darling manipulator as we do, it does not take much IQ to see through this. She is going to need some people on her side. Some people who have not moved out of the country to get away from her. Some people who don't wonder if their kids will be okay with her in the house.

Notice how many wonderful friends that she hated to leave in Mesa got up and spoke on her behalf during the trial. None. Nada. The best she could do for girlfriend last "hung out" with her in high school.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Although we want to see her shackled and wearing stripes. the expert defense attorney Linda Kinney Baden said that would BENEFIT HER because it would show her "suffering" already. On Dr. Drew's show she said that having her wear civilian clothes would show that "nothing had changed" since her conviction (to the unconscious mind, of course, since the jurors know that her status has changed to "convicted" and she has lost some rights). Yet LKB is making the point that the visible is the message--albeit unconscious.

I cannot wait either...Juan gets to cross, doesn't he? He will.....

I'm sure this has been posted before - but it's still my fav piccie!

tree.jpg

:floorlaugh:

I thought nurmi was the dp guy the whole time, and that's why he sorta laid, er sat there most of the trial... Her team certainly wasn't as detailed as CA. I was surprised they didn't even get a real ME to discredit the whole autopsy.

Something that has been running thru my head since the verdict is what Nurmi said repeatedly throughout his closing..."just doesn't make sense..." at the time I was yelling at the tv that nothing makes sense if you only rehash half of it....now I just want to ask him if it's makin sense for him yet....

It seems to be one of Arias's expressions: "Does that make sense?"

Totally O/TI had a pencil stab in 6th grade. My bestfriend and I were on the school bus sharing a seat, I was leaning up talking to someone, she was turned around talking to people behind us with a pencil in her hand. I leaned back and wham, I had a #2 pencil sticking right out of my back. I also worried I would get lead poisoning because I always had a spot where it went in. I was fine after it got pulled out. Just scared.

Oh, I liked the elmer's glue on the hand too but I also tasted it because before Elmer's we had paste in first & second grade back then, not bad ha ha. I loved the smell of paste too.

Now I feel like ILiketoBendpages & I8mypaint. ha ha j/k

Does anyone really think it could end tomorrow? I'd be shocked and surprised. Good question in the Lawyer Q&A thread. Only Nurmi is listed on Jodi's documents online as her attorney. No answer yet but it is very interesting.

OT
Too funny!! You could be writing about me!! Love the glue on my hand, tasted paste and play dough, and was stabbed in my hand with a pencil in the 6th grade, love the smell of paste, and the old mimiagraphed (spelling sorry) papers we would get. Still have a dark mark in the middle of my palm and it's been around 40 years!!

Been trying to tell myself I cannot handle the next phase (aggravation) and don't watch, but I will. It will be painful for us Travis fans . But hang in there. If that is where Travis's family gets to speak, then hell yeah,

But who's going to speak on behalf of CMJA? Did they find a teacher from high school like they did Scott Peterson? Or maybe mommy will speak? I doubt baby brother will, as he's left some pretty mixed messages on FB. Oh, and she hit him in the head with a bat.

Maybe ALV or Samuels?

Brewer - No
Matt M - nah, I don't think he'd show up in court
Donovan Bering - now that would be interesting

I don't think we'll see any testimony of what a loving wonderful person CMJA is and that her life should be spared.

Just MOO

Mel

...and picked her nose, carefully examined her booger and ate it, all in front of everyone...........gross.......we had one or 2 like that in grade school..ick!

I remember seeing the same thing in school, and you just brought it all back to me. How am I suppose to get that outta my head?

Originally Posted by EllteeEffgee
Come on, guys!! Who DIDN'T sniff the papers fresh off the mimeograph machine!?!?!

Our whole class sniffed the mimeographed papers!

Same here!! Who'd a thunk that a bunch of (mostly) innocent young teenagers would've gotten their first buzz legally in a school building helping the teacher!!
icon10.gif
icon6.gif

Remember in the murderer's interview after conviction she said she didn't expect Premeditation...That is what surprised her. On the other side of her mouth, she says she wants to die sooner than later. Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

But who's going to speak on behalf of CMJA? Did they find a teacher from high school like they did Scott Peterson? Or maybe mommy will speak? I doubt baby brother will, as he's left some pretty mixed messages on FB. Oh, and she hit him in the head with a bat.

Maybe ALV or Samuels?

Brewer - No

I don't think we'll see any testimony of what a loving wonderful person CMJA is and that her life should be spared.

Just MOO

Mel

Wellllll...... Did she ever play golf?

Those misquotes are actually "broken quotes"...it happens sometimes.

Maybe ALV or Samuels?

Brewer - No

Just MOO

Mel

BBM: To answer your question, I predict CMja will speak for ja. (small initials intentional since they are less important now than the caps)
"And you can mark my words on that one"

I just watched the video by Dido, Here with Me the original, that Jodi was singing
in her police interview.

That has to be creepiest thing I have ever seen.

I have a question does she want the death penalty to be with
Travis again?

That is so cray cray, but I would not put anything past her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651