Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what my Airedale, Katie, ate..but oh my gosh!! I am lighting a candle in hopes of being able to stay in the same room as my laptop. Dogs follow me everywhere (Mindy Lab is Sam's companion dog, but hangs with me when nurses are here).

Poor Sam will have to watch court today..no nurses, no choice.
Lighting second candle..

Just wave a wooden spoon thru the air like a nutbar. My hubby knows when Court is on. I retrieve all my wooden spoons and lay them on the coffee table. Pop on my pink shirt and good to go.

I finally said, "I have to go. I have to post. The trial starts back up today." All I heard on the other end was silence... then a big sigh... then "alright... love you, bye."

:D

If she is able to I absolutely think she will get on the stand to have the "last word". She will admonish the jury, Martinez and possibly the general public for "getting it wrong" and she will trash the VICTIM again. No doubt.

Wouldn't it be great if Jodi did get up on the stand and then Martinez could play that post verdict video for the jurors!! Now that would be awesome :great:

™ ®

That is so cool!!!!! Thanks, Sleuth!!

(I bet Mark already knew how to do that. I could have asked him, I guess.)

Good morning everyone! Finally a day to watch the trial without interruptions. :seeya:

I think there will be LOTS of interruptions.....objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach, objection, Judge may we approach,

How much time did Travis have to repent? Less than two minutes? This is a question that comes to me while thinking of how much time CJA will have to repent.

Just as premeditation can be formed in an instant so can repentance.

Someone posted earlier that JA was glad to have had sex with TA prior to the murder, if this actually happened, causing him to go to his death as a sinner. But JA was wrong, TA knew he was dying and had the instant to repent.

So sad to contemplate TA's last seconds at her hand.

I finally said, "I have to go. I have to post. The trial starts back up today." All I heard on the other end was silence... then a big sigh... then "alright... love you, bye."

:D

LOL It's all good

I'm back. Left last Wednesday because my mother passed out and coded while our and about with my sister. CPR barely brought her back - seems that the bypass being from 4 years ago collapsed so she had 2 stents put in yesterday. I watched the verdict on the hospital ICU waiting room TV - had to wrestle for the right channel, but I won.

When mom got off the ventilator on Thursday, I told her the verdict. She gave a fist pump and a 'YESSS' then I played it for her on YouTube.

Mom is doing great! She's back to her feisty, spitfire self!! I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to all the sleuthers who were with me and praying on Tuesday night. I was 4 states away from my mom, and couldn't get a flight out until Wednesday morning, and have never felt so alone in my life. Being able to come on the board to get more ear time with God made me feel a little better.

Don't know what my Airedale, Katie, ate..but oh my gosh!! I am lighting a candle in hopes of being able to stay in the same room as my laptop. Dogs follow me everywhere (Mindy Lab is Sam's companion dog, but hangs with me when nurses are here).

Poor Sam will have to watch court today..no nurses, no choice.
Lighting second candle..

Oh, I really sympathize. Boycie boy here can be quite a little skunk once he goes down for a deep sleep.

Hi friends! I almost forgot, today's the day!:) Hoping for justice for Travis! Good luck to Juan, my thoughts are with him, the Alexander's, and our jury!

What time is court today for us East coasters?

Fair enough.
I guess my opinion is she hasn't shown one ounce of remorse yet, so she could spend her life complaining that it is not HER fault she killed a man, and STILL not repent.

I agree with the respect WS folks have for others :rockon:

If JA gets the DP, I think after a couple of years we'll read about her having a dramatic Christian conversion, like Karla Faye Tucker. Genuine or not, it would put her in the spotlight again. She'd be the darling of the 700 Club, and what I call the "Barbie Grandma Channel". Unfortunately imo, many sincere, well-meaning Christians would rush to champion her and push for her sentence to be reduced. She deserves the DP, and I think that's where she'd least like to be, but LWOP would likely deny her the celebrity status she'd need to attract a national following.

Morning Folks! It is a bright shiny day here in Western KY. Good Day for Jodi to find out whether she is DP qualified or not. I say yes, she is. Coffee is going, so bring it on!

™ ®

That is so cool!!!!! Thanks, Sleuth!!

(I bet Mark already knew how to do that. I could have asked him, I guess.)

Since Mark is presently at "MY" house I would have been more than happy to have asked him.

Sorry, I have a really difficult time on this notepad thang scrolling through pages of posts...somewhere a few pages ago someone said the inmate had sent a letter to T's family including the Ninja story before her arrest and interrogations.

No. flowers and a creepy note were sent to T's grandmother on June 13. Letter to family was sent on July 28. Interrogations are in mid-July.

I've always been against the death penalty but Jodi Arias made me pro- for a while. But I can feel myself going back to my old stance...

Hmm.

I was against the DP till Jodi. I can feel myself going back too, but NOT where it concerns Jodi Arias. The most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy."
http://antimisandry.com/mens-health...ve-abuse-against-men-18904.html#axzz2TN585K5U

I'm back. Left last Wednesday because my mother passed out and coded while our and about with my sister. CPR barely brought her back - seems that the bypass being from 4 years ago collapsed so she had 2 stents put in yesterday. I watched the verdict on the hospital ICU waiting room TV - had to wrestle for the right channel, but I won.

When mom got off the ventilator on Thursday, I told her the verdict. She gave a fist pump and a 'YESSS' then I played it for her on YouTube.

Mom is doing great! She's back to her feisty, spitfire self!! I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to all the sleuthers who were with me and praying on Tuesday night. I was 4 states away from my mom, and couldn't get a flight out until Wednesday morning, and have never felt so alone in my life. Being able to come on the board to get more ear time with God made me feel a little better.

Awesome news welcome back to you and your fist pumping Mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch