Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One person on the "other" site is talking about how the Alexander family is just interested in money, which you can tell by the announcement that they're filing a wrongful death civil suit.

WTF? Just how much money do they think they're going to get from Jodi anyway? The millions she has stashed away somewhere? SMH

One poster says Jodi was driven by mental/emotional abuse, not physical abuse. All righty then.

ALL of them believe that the jurors ignored the admonition. Of course, a lot of people here did as well. But isn't it interesting that watching the media, etc., would lead to a guilty verdict? Hmmmm . . . .

I just want to thank WS for letting all of us get this out of our systems, as I am finding posting very cathartic.

This case has really consumed me and made me so grumpy at times, but now the weight is lifting.

You'll have to get used to her being late for all your dates. :floorlaugh:

Bet her family. Tells her to bring dessert at all gatherings. Since she's always late.:floorlaugh:

I think her attorneys realize she won't be able to control herself from flipping the bird at everyone who makes an impact statement and is trying to "mitigate" THAT damage. :rockon:

I suppose that could be true. I just want to see that stun belt in action...:D

That's exactly what Mark Eiglarsh said the other night when he was relating his own experience with a client he detested. He said that in cases like this, one just basically gets up every morning and goes forth in furtherance of the integrity of the system. Not for love of, or belief in, the client.

And he also said that he was always able to muster at least the appearance of some sort of compassion for his client, something he never saw out of Nurmi. He thought (IIRC) that Nurmi positively detested Jodi.

Hi all!
What time are they supposed to start today?

:truce:

TYA

1 pm PST (or 4pm if your in the EST like me..uggh it feels like forever to have to wait until then!) but at least we know no matter what that the demon is CONVICTED. ***doing the happy dance*** ;)

I am sooo behind on reading all the posts....and I am sure this has been asked,but what time do they start? Central time?

O/T Kyle had a horrible night and has had a horrible morning so I haven't been able to read much.

I don't think they'll bring in their own Doctor...anyone they brought in could only go by the report prepared by my boyfriend, Dr. Horn, anyway.

So do they try to get in gun first by cross examination of your BF :)

Please....no more JW and Dr Horn. I can't take it!:banghead:

This probably old news to most of you but did I hear, correctly, that most of JA's 'original' artwork are copies of magazine ads etc.

Convicted murderer JA's definition of "plagiarize":

Plagiarize: (vt) (1776) 1. To accept the gift of art as mine from any source. 2. To color over a magazine ad and credit myself for drawing in the lines.

That makes me think that with the first motion for this Juan said heck no, the family will not sit in front of you to give you a preview. So now they want them to tape it instead. Just how low can you get?

Apparently, pretty darn low! And I doubt we've seem the bottom if the Arias Barrel yet.

OMG! That is hilarious!
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

This Jon Stewart clip really made me feel better...I've been screaming at my TV for months now "take your FINGER OUTTA YOUR EAR!!!!!" :banghead:

It's nice to feel validated...:seeya:

We don't start until 1 pm west coast time.

What the heck. What happened to 9am?

Well...not too surprised.

Arias is probably throwing a selfish self centered narcissistic borderline personality PTSD foggy temper tantrum!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ