Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA was too busy giving an interview to the press. Priorities!

Yes, they visited with her at the jail for about 30-33 minutes. Jinkasauraus talked to the mom off camera. She didn't realize that JA gave an interview at the courthouse so she didn't get to see what was said.

I wondered the same thing!! There was no chance of her getting *ZAPPED* that way - I was beyond sad about that!!

I think they only stand when the sentence is given. Maybe. But I also wondered why she wasn't standing. I wanted to see her knees buckle. :floorlaugh:

:seeya: Yes she did ... a very fair trial ...

Judge bent over backwards for Jodi and her attorneys -- even with all their unethical tactics and underhanded shenanigans !

JMO but Jodi ran that show and ran that courtroom ... no way can she b%!ch!

:moo:

But she will *****. The DT and Jodi got away with lots of things that probably shouldn't have been let in. My hope is that most of what they let in will keep her from getting this conviction overturned on appeal.

She really is a vile human being. I didn't watch her interview with Troy Hayden here in AZ (But he is dreamy), and I won't watch it.

Yesterday after hearing the verdict and seeing the Alexander's faces and the relief they must have felt... I felt NOTHING for Jodi. The hatred was gone, the vile that I felt when I looked at her, all of it.
She didn't expect to be convicted of M1 Premeditation. She really thought she could BS her way out of this. She thought she would spend a couple more years in jail and be out to live her new life, write her book, have her girlfriend and move to wherever to start a new life.
She gambled against the best prosecutor this state has and SHE LOST. Det. Flores tried to warn her, but her narcissistic self thought she was too smart for some dumb, hick a$$ Arizona jury. We don't mess around here and we aren't stupid.
I don't care what happens to her now. I really don't. I want for Jodi whatever the family wants. But she no longer has even one piece of my hatred, my thoughts, my emotions... I am going to try to continue to hold what Chris Hughes said close to my heart. Travis would want us to "let it go". She will pay the ulimate price one way or another. But the WORLD knows that Jodi Ann Arias murdered Travis Alexander and it was PREMEDITATED FELONY 1.
That's what the world needed to know... That Travis did NOTHING wrong, but trust someone who didn't deserve to be trusted. May he now rest in peace.

Yeah, they'll try. JW will probably pee her pants ya,mering away about the typo destroying his credibility, she'll probably send a letter to the AZ medical board.

I'm sure you'll stand by him anyway, Schube.

Man, I am praying someone busts her @ss on this whole DP BS!!! All the talking heads says *IF* she really wants to die, then all she has to do is tell her defense team NOT to testify on her behalf at phase 2 of trial.

IF her defense goes forward to argue against DP then it's PROOF she's completely a lying . Not that we didn't know that already.

We had proof a long time ago that she was a liar. At least as far back as 2008.

Evening.
It's drinking time. Can someone pour me a drink please? I'm knackered.

Today is going to be painful isn't it? I'm dreading what else is going to come out of the autopsy report. Juan made note of the fact JA had stomped around that patch of carpet and I'm worried the bruises on Travis's legs are from that.

ETA I love the fact though the DT have already put out two motions for the Victim Impact Statements. This proves they and particularly JA are really worried. Good!

My anxiety level is thru the roof! It will be a difficult day for the family. JM has prepared them, I'm sure.

3:00 CST

Been praying for your son!

3:00 :stormingmad: UGH! Thanks marlap. He is asleep right now and I have been crying for about an hour. This made me feel better though:

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...

It cannot cripple love.

It cannot shatter hope.

It cannot corrode faith.

It cannot destroy peace.

It cannot kill friendship(s).

It cannot suppress memories.

It cannot silence courage.

It cannot invade the soul.

It cannot steal eternal life.

It cannot conquer the spirit.

-Author Unknown

I took a little vacation the first half of this week. Verdict was read at the perfect time...I was headed to Oceanside and since I wasn't driving I was refreshing twitter like a crazy person. My sister goes "Find a talk radio station airing it!". We would not get out of the car (made it to the beach like 5 minutes before verdict was read) until we could hear the words we had been waiting for...guilty of first degree!! I celebrated with a beer beachside. It was the perfect ending to our trip. I'm so happy for the Alexander family and to see justice served.

There were a few times I started feeling nervous and at those moments, the elephant charm and blue paper clip on my bracelet would snag on something. It felt like I was being reminded everything would be ok.

I heard about Jodi's interview. I just rolled my eyes and have no plans to watch her continued manipulation games. Hope the jury gives her what she's asking for.

Me too!!!! I even compared our juror list to each voice to help me with the visual ;)

I did the same! The first juror to stand out was juror #4 so I checked that out at once. It's grandpa! I cannot wait for these jurors' interviews!

It was NEVER 9am. HLN got it wrong. If you hear something on HLN you should not believe it unless it's been confirmed elsewhere.

The judge said yesterday to the jury to be there at 1pm. And for those who are time zone challenged, that's 1pm ARIZONA TIME, which is the same as PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME.

i think when you are a narcissist like Jodi you absolutely begin to believe the lies you are telling. She has probably convinced herself that this is exactly how it happened and she is innocent. She really looked shocked at the verdict.

I feel like JA has created a truly alternate reality in her head where she thinks that the lies she's spewed for years are actually true. I can't think of any other way, as a reasonable human being, that I can believe someone could be that cold, vicious and still lying and blaming the victim.

I know some people truly are innocent and will say for years that they are and this is not what happened and I feel for them, but that's simply not the case here. So I would think this would be the time you at least show slight remorse but she's built her lies up so much that she really thinks she is the ultimate victim in every way, of Travis, of Juan Martinez, of the justice system, etc. I can't even imagine what it's like to be in her head and I don't want to.

I also think she doesn't truly understand premeditation. Since she's created this alternate reality where she didn't do all the premeditating in Yreka, she somehow convinced herself she'd get off on that charge, not even taking into account the premeditation during the actual killing itself.
If she's a psychopath, I'll agree she's built an alternate reality. She's the Queen in her world. However, I'd have to disagree that she believes her lies. If she's a psychopath she knows her lies aren't 'the' truth but thoroughly believes she's capable of manipulating people into believing 'her' truth, feeling sympathy, etc.

Perpetual victimhood or martyrdom is very common with psychopaths ime. One big huge waving red flag - if you meet someone who has been victimized by everyone they've ever met in their lifetime (except a few who seem to do whatever the psychopath wants, whenever they want it), I'd caution to take a closer look before becoming involved with that person.

All JMO

I have to say, if I had not seen her other TV interviews, she might be able to snooker me with the one she gave yesterday.

She's a dam* good liar. She probably believes the carp she spews. If I didn't know anything about this case I may be a bit fooled, but probably still suspicious and I would want to look into it further.

What the heck. What happened to 9am?

Well...not too surprised.

Arias is probably throwing a selfish self centered narcissistic borderline personality PTSD foggy temper tantrum!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Hope she is not practising her linebacker pose :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member