DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His parents are gonna be so proud!
Kid needs a psy eval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reported him. I think lots of other people did too. Looks good on him and maybe in future he will think twice about threatening to hurt innocent people.

Woo hoo! That feels good. I was one of the ones who reported him and at the time I didn't think they'd do anything. Great to see them take action against such a psycho so quickly. So glad everyone who reported him did. Well done! :rockon:

Same here ... I reported it as well....

The courthouse was just checked for bombs and will be checked again at 4:00. This was reported on HLN - the result of the threats that "GrimlinSkeleton" posted on his twitter account.

ETA: This EST

Maybe they can be recorded and piped into her DR cell on a never ending loop.

I think they should loop the "sex tape" and play it over and over for her in her cell so she has constant reminder of his voice and how they liked to play & never will again, thanks to her.... :blushing:

Yes, yes, yes! IMO, the only reason she did that interview yesterday was to deny the family any happiness or relief whatsoever in the M1 verdict.

I think she did it to take the attention away from the Alexander family and to pee in their cheerios. It's all about her.

Hey folks.. flipped over to Fox 10 see if they had live report on hotel twitter bomb threat situation.. Ricki Lake is on so I checked descripitions for shows and..

I see Ricki Lake Tues 5/14 is Murder for Money.. I think this is KCL's episode.

Woo hoo! That feels good. I was one of the ones who reported him and at the time I didn't think they'd do anything. Great to see them take action against such a psycho so quickly. So glad everyone who reported him did. Well done! :rockon:

Websleuthers; keeping people safe one weirdo at a time!

Folks? This boy just makes a mother proud......

I'll never be arrested because I have open cases with the CIA they know I'm the real deal. My facebook would prove I don't joke.

----(10 minutes later...)

FBI just arrested @GrimlinSkeleton for the #jodiarias bomb threats

(I think they actually have him barricaded in the Motel rm so he will not be going anywhere)

TOT ...totally off topic. But...as much as I adore JM, I think he should have skipped out on the grey wash on Wednesday. He showed up with considerably darker hair and less gray. Now, considering I'm a total fake blonde myself, I do not judge, just that those rinses for men are never flattering, they always make the color look flat and lifeless.

Nevertheless, he deserves a total makeover, a day at a spa, or even a hot fudge sundae - just for giving such a stellar effort and finally bringing Travis the peace he deserves.

I think reality may be setting in for her.

It's her version of taking her ball and going home. Unfortunately for her, home is a jail cell, so how'd that work out for you Jodi?

a man and a woman have been detained. What the heck is wrong with people?

Would be a hoot for the law to bring those people in front of Judge Stephens for sentencing?

They can't. It would be reversed immediately on appeal based on ineffective counsel. First appeal is automatic whether she wants it or not.
However, whoever is in charge later, could forego all appeal processes on JA's behalf, right? Why would she want to appeal if she wants to die?
That will save some time and money, and get us to the same place in a shorter amount of time.

Can someone confirm this?

I was just thinking that since she has been found guilty of M1 and since that part of the trial is over. There can be nothing done by the DT to undo that decision can they? I mean as far as like before when they were trying to remove jurors to get below 12 or trying to have the case thrown out or anything.

I know they can appeal, but it seems to me that at least we are through a major hurtle and if anything happens in these next phases, it would only affect these phases and nothing can undo the verdict except future appeals?

I hope I am right about this.

Did anyone hear Dr. Drew earlier talk about how threatening suicide is classic BPD behavior? Suicide talk is really internal murderous rage, because if they kill themselves then it's placing the murder on you. In her case it's placing her "murder" on the jury because if it wasn't for them she wouldn't "have" to kill herself. In classic JA, it's all their fault, not hers that she has to die. They should feel bad because they caused this innocent little girls death. Classic Jodi. Never her fault.

I can't watch the "interview". She is seeking the limelight and I agree with other th's this morning. She loves the limelight. She may try to use cyanide; that drawing of the pill in the mouth; is EXACTLY what JA WANTS. She may try to obtain something from someone in the court room. I hope they have EXTRA security around her this time. Enough of her sitting on her folders, putting things in her mouth etc etc. IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED with ANY DEFENDANT!

There was a case recently(?) where that exact thing happened. I believe I saw it on YT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor