Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is soooo trying to manipulate about evidence "withheld" and Juan being "shady"...it is all about the fraudulent pedophile letters. I wish that dang MM finds himself on the stand having to answer for himself and the murderer before this is over. Put those filthy lies to rest.

She reminds me of that evil, evil b66666d that said that about Polly Klass' father in court, she's on the same level with him.

Jodi who cannot stand a "nick" cause it hurt too much...please, she loves making chaos and evil in people's lives too much to die. Even from death row.

I think she threw the evidence blurb in to make people who don't know the case think that there was a conspiracy and she shouldn't be put to death when evidence was held back.

What is up with those Fox Phoenix people? They have about 7 clips of the interview but each clip is pretty much the same except for about 30 seconds of new info? Terrible!

It's all scrambled. Oh, and a 5 year old could have done better camera work

I must admit that I felt a little sympathy for JW and KN yesterday. Well, more for Nurmi than Willmott, but sympathy nonetheless because dealing with Jodi has to be positively unnerving at times :banghead: I doubt that either of them prepared Jodi for the possibility that she might not get Manslaughter or even 2nd Degree Murder and could be convicted on the 1st Degree Murder charges.

I didn't see a reaction from Nurmi who was off-screen during the reading of the verdict, but Willmott looked shell-shocked and in disbelief of what she was hearing. I sense that this is her usual reaction when she doesn't win her cases; she really needs to learn to contain her emotions in the courtroom when things don't go her way. :moo:

My bold. Surely they must have tried to prepare her, in some way, for that possibility?

What? when? any links?? :waitasec: must have missed that!! :scared:

TIA! :seeya:
Yes it is linked here to Youtube. She gave a 45 minute interview, however, it's being doled out in bits and pieces at Fox in AZ.

Had to run off to a Dr. appt. So....what are we doing to kill time?

Did anyone hear Dr. Drew earlier talk about how threatening suicide is classic BPD behavior? Suicide talk is really internal murderous rage, because if they kill themselves then it's placing the murder on you. In her case it's placing her "murder" on the jury because if it wasn't for them she wouldn't "have" to kill herself. In classic JA, it's all their fault, not hers that she has to die. They should feel bad because they caused this innocent little girls death. Classic Jodi. Never her fault.

she could have killed herself with grampa's gun right after she killed TA. she could have slashed her wrists with her murder knife. she could have blown her head off with the shiny new 9mm she bought. she could have gotten pills from one of her slimeball friends that would've done the trick.

and yet, there she sits.

the ONLY time i think she actually might make a stab at it (pun intended) is if she gets the DP. but whether even that would be a serious attempt, i don't know.

people like her love to threaten suicide. they like to scare the crap out of their families and friends and get lots of attention. i know a woman very much like her----she does this all the time. she even OD'd twice---when she knew her daughters were on their way home and would find her immediately.

like JA----still alive, kicking, threatening, blaming and playing the victim.

What surprised me about JW was that she barely ran her hand across Aris' arm after guilty was read. Unlike the previous hair stroking we saw in the courtroom.
I think people decided it was JA's hand and not JW's. However JW comforted JA yesterday. Her arm didn't just rest on her arm. It was her back

Attachments

• cmurder.jpg
    cmurder.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 27
In the interview, Jodi says "death is the ultimate freedom". Is Jodi admitting to 'freeing' Travis with his death?

Of course she is saying that. She said it from the beginning ... in her interrogation with Flores. "Travis is fine. Travis is doing great. Travis is in a better place" (paraphrase)

This is what happens with delusional, magical thinking.

It's all scrambled. Oh, and a 5 year old could have done better camera work

Lol, what was that cameraman smoking? Zoom in-zoom out-zoom in-zoom out-in-out-in-out. Did he drop acid 30 minutes before that interview?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 38
I think it's risky to go by "averages" when it comes to women on death row. The last woman executed in Arizona was Eva Dugan in 1930. The US Supreme Court put a moratorium on capital punishment in 1972, so DP was off the table for a period of time. Arizona reinstated capital punishment in 1976. Since that time, 34 men have been executed. Of the three women currently on AZ's death row, Debra Milke has been there for 23 years. Her conviction was recently overturned, however she's still there because the State's AG plans to appeal the decision to overturn her conviction to the US Supreme Court.

that's what riles me - if you are on death row - I think you should get at the MAXIMUM 5 years for all appeals - and you're dead! I wish California would hurry up and put to death the ones on death row here - 600+ ???!!! :banghead:

edited to add - my elephant is celebrating on the beach!! :drumroll:

Of course she is saying that. She said it from the beginning ... in her interrogation with Flores. "Travis is fine. Travis is doing great. Travis is in a better place" (paraphrase)

This is what happens with delusional, magical thinking.

I'd agree with the "Travis is in a better place" if she means...away from her.

Did anyone hear Dr. Drew earlier talk about how threatening suicide is classic BPD behavior? Suicide talk is really internal murderous rage, because if they kill themselves then it's placing the murder on you. In her case it's placing her "murder" on the jury because if it wasn't for them she wouldn't "have" to kill herself. In classic JA, it's all their fault, not hers that she has to die. They should feel bad because they caused this innocent little girls death. Classic Jodi. Never her fault.

My sister did this numerous times - most of the time the threats were idle and intended to scare my mom (and others) into submission, but there were some real attempts at taking her own life that put her in the hospital. My sister overdosed on one of her meds and wound up with a collapsed lung. Another time she slit her wrists and had to be rushed to the hospital. She tried the carbon monoxide in a closed, running car, too. My mom was terrified that my sister would actually succeed at suicide and was scared to say or do anything that would upset her. It was a living he!! for our family for many years until my sister finally got the help that she needed.

Jodi will never admit that she has a personality disorder - she was pizzed when Dr. DeMarte diagnosed her with BPD - and recognizing that one has issues and needs therapy is the first step in helping oneself learn to cope differently with the world around them. Jodi thinks that she's right and the rest of the world is wrong and will never change. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee