Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I just heard about the giant snails. Is it that bad?

just read an article about them in my chronicle this morning. i guess they're showing up in houston and carry nematodes that can cause meningitis. they're telling us to be careful if we see great big snails!!!

thank goodness i see very few snails in my garden. i hate them---big or little. they're gross!!

Of course she is saying that. She said it from the beginning ... in her interrogation with Flores. "Travis is fine. Travis is doing great. Travis is in a better place" (paraphrase)

This is what happens with delusional, magical thinking.

I agree! It's problematic enough coming from the mouths of well-meaning sympathizers, let alone from the mouth of a killer.

I personally don't care what happens to her, as long as she never sees the light of day. I respectfully disagree with your assertion that only people in Arizona will pay attention to her after the first appeal. The media coverage and public outrage/fascination/contempt with this case/defendant tells me that we'll be hearing about Jodi Arias for many years to come. HLN and others will report on every move/appeal she makes. If she is allowed to give an interview, she will. Jodi will not go away quietly, death sentence or not.

You could be right about national interest...we shall see :)

Here's a pix of the Ferguson Anti-Suicide Smock that many prisons use: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/smocklarge.jpg

Jodi may want to rethink her threats, but I'd give a weeks pay to see her in this get-up.:floorlaugh:

Ok, I couldn't resist. Here's JA in that stylish ensemble:

suicidewatch.jpg

What? What purpose would that have served? She didn't mind the trial at all, and would have loved for it to go on another 4 months...

It would have been mean for sure, but not to JA...to Travis' memory and family, to put them through another trial with the potential of the next jury letting her walk free.

Not DONE it... she was off the jury. Just SAY it now. You know.. manipulate the master manipulator?

I'll miss this phase live today.. not sure I mind it all that much. It will be very hard to hear how very much Travis suffered. I'll watch tonight at my own sobbing pace.

Thank goodness for the FBI tip line! and to the wonderful WS'ers (among others) who used it.

Folks? This boy just makes a mother proud......

I'll never be arrested because I have open cases with the CIA they know I'm the real deal. My facebook would prove I don't joke.

----(10 minutes later...)

FBI just arrested @GrimlinSkeleton for the #jodiarias bomb threats

(I think they actually have him barricaded in the Motel rm so he will not be going anywhere)

Snails are just plain icky no matter what their size...slugs are even ickier. Especially when you step on them in the dark.

I so so agree!!!!! HATE them----always manage to nag a few when gardening.....creepy Then people eat them....YUCK!!!!!

I am sooo behind on reading all the posts....and I am sure this has been asked,but what time do they start? Central time?

O/T Kyle had a horrible night and has had a horrible morning so I haven't been able to read much.

Bless his heart....:grouphug:

3pm central

Never over the last two days have I been more proud to be a member of this site amongst such dedicated, strong, and wonderful posters. When you think about it, it is kind of overwhelming.
just some thoughts:

1) Please shut it JC on HLN. Stop!!!! Your agenda is becoming more and more obvious. Particularly, in light of the murderess's latest television interview.
2) KCL as always you are awesome. Thank you for being a pillar of strength for Travis's friends and family.
3) it is my firm belief that aggravating factors/cruelty will be found by the jury.
4) just like that lawyer said on HLN, "Put up or shut up, Jodi." if you want the DP so badly then why put on a case at all from here on out. Why? Why put Travis's loved ones through what is the most BRUTAL part of the trial? Why?

Thanks again fellow WS'ers. Thank you so much!

Here's a pix of the Ferguson Anti-Suicide Smock that many prisons use: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/smocklarge.jpg

Jodi may want to rethink her threats, but I'd give a weeks pay to see her in this get-up.:floorlaugh:

JA says : her "season" according to what makes her look better is this---> she's a "Winter". If she's not wearing "winter" colors, then Mim* looks better. And everyone knows it. It's not fair! "And then everyone will stare at me and know something isn't right", she will exclaim.

To JA, a royal blue smock is not a "Winter" color and would not make her look her best. "I always have to look my best because I'm always under the spotlight of persecution". The pressure is enormous due to the "injustices" she feels bestowed upon her. "Winter" colors solve all that....and a little blush.

And besides, the "cut" of this garment is an "A-line" and would not be figure-flattering. Men notice those things.

NOT!

:scared:

Yeah, TX has been invaded by some exotic meningitis-carrying strain of giant snail! :scared:

Well, you keep 'em over by you! I don't want them here! :snooty:

Is Troy the name of the guy that did the interview?
Does he realize by releasing the part of the tape about Travis that he is simply giving Arias the platform to continue to torture the Alexander family? Why would any decent human release that particular part of the interview? Giving Arias a platform to spew her evil stories, then AIRING them??? What a guy!!

I hear you. Fact is, what she said is of no consequence. The 12 people who convicted her made it perfectly clear in their verdict that they ( having heard ALL of the facts) didn't believe a single word she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo