Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she wants the jurors to believe she considers the DP a blessing, defining it with a word that carries a positive connotation; FREEDOM. If they believe she would prefer the DP she may think they'll give her LWOP instead to spite her.

In the interview, Jodi says "death is the ultimate freedom". Is Jodi admitting to 'freeing' Travis with his death?

WOW, I just watched the JA interview. What stood out to me the most was when she was asked what she would do different & she answered that she would turn around & drive straight to the Mesa police. REALLY??!!! How about "I wouldn't have gone to Mesa"? How about "I wouldn't have killed Travis"?

I am sooo behind on reading all the posts....and I am sure this has been asked,but what time do they start? Central time?

O/T Kyle had a horrible night and has had a horrible morning so I haven't been able to read much.

I wish him a pain free day! Love to Kyle!

I heard some really good news! One of the attorneys said when the Alexanders get their wrongful death judgment, they will put a lean on Arias' jail account. No more pork rinds or cookies for JA!! LOVIN THAT! Added perk:
All those losers that send JA money for her jailhouse extras, will be sending the money to the ALEXANDERS!!

I want to see jodi today...I want a brazen defiant jodi...i dont think the pleasure of denying us our chance to see her, outweighs her desire to see the pictures and be on camera...

so I say she shows, unless she totally exploded last night and has two black eyes from crying.

You know that twitter guy tweeting bomb threats to the court? Looks like they located him...

https://twitter.com/Stacey12News/status/332553324857536513

12 News - Stacey
‏@Stacey12News
#Breaking We r on scene, MCSO located suspect who allegedly tweeted bomb threat at #JodiArias courtrm. 2 detained. http://twitpic.com/cpff54

(brought this over from last thread)
Originally Posted by Shelby1
Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.
https://twitter.com/GrimlinSkeleton

thank God....after Boston we can't take anything as a joke!!

Thing I am most ticked about is her calling Travis Her abuser. I wish they could get some kind of injunction that now that her claims have been found to be false, she cannot make them without punishment, fine, solitary.. something..

My bold. Surely they must have tried to prepare her, in some way, for that possibility?

I suppose - tried being the operative word here. Jodi hears what she wants to hear. JW and/or KN probably thought that Jodi was too confident, but she wasn't going to let them tell her that things might not turn out the way she expected.

It seems that the Fox interview might have been set up because Jodi was absolutely certain that "no jury would convict (her)". Things didn't work out according to Jodi's plan, but she was determined to have her say and trash Travis again. :stormingmad:

Whatever, Jodi :rolleyes:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368126009.714764.jpg

Casey on Jodi

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online