Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview, Jodi says "death is the ultimate freedom". Is Jodi admitting to 'freeing' Travis with his death?

Yes, in fact in one interview with Det. Flores she said just that. I am paraphrasing, but that his family is sad now, but that is temporary they will be fine soon, Travis.. he is fine, he is free, he is in the best most wonderful place you can be.

Pretty sick...like she did him some big favor...

Commenting on a post from the other thread ( forgot how to bring it over) where someone is talking about sending JA post cards of the 1000 places to see..... I personally think she is in need of a book featuring all those places to visit but with a life size cutout photo of Travis with one of his amazing smiles with a pretty lady standing next to him. Have pic of Travis and pretty lady block most of the scenery only showing enough where she sees where Travis' memory lives on. Ending with picture of Travis sitting in the jurors seat giving her the verdict.

Brilliant!

Jodi in psych ward guess she won't be in court today.

Per HLN, Jodi's in a psych ward at the jail on suicide watch.

I think she's faking it for sympathy and to extend attention to herself. I mean, today they're going to be talking about how much Travis suffered, and she's got to be all, "Look at me! I'm suffering!"

Just heard Jodi is in the 'psych' ward on suicide watch guarded by medical staff..... has reality hit her for the first time in her life?

Escargot is one of my FAVORITES!!
:truce:

Fancy French name for snails...I've had em. Not bad tasting but then I didn't actually chew them, and the tons of butter helped. While some might think they taste good...I couldn't get past the texture. My taste buds immediately went into the feeling of having a snail in my mouth.

Knowing Jodi the way we do now, my biggest fear is if she gets the DP, I fear her last words....she will look at Travis's family and say something to the effect "well, I'm finally going to be with/reunite with Travis".

I pray I'm wrong, but I've had this image in my mind ever since she was found guilty. She'll have to have the last word and go out with a bang. :scared:

:moo:

As Dr Drew said last night - she is destined to go to a quite different place than Travis.

What does this mean? The video request?

What it means is she is trying to minimize the effect of the one opportunity that Travis's family has to tell the jury how his murder has affected them. The victim impact statement, delivered in court by the family face to face with the jury can be very powerful. If it were to be taped, it is less personal to the jury and it may be less spontaneous than live testimony.

I can't see the judge ruling in favor of the defendant on this one.

Sorry if this has been asked before:

Is Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias still going to wear "court clothes" or does she have to wear her stripes?

Speaking of donations...I heard on the news that a man from NJ came to AZ in March and made a deposit to her acct of $200 and then a couple days later $800. WTH

I heard he was from Long Island, NY.

Thing I am most ticked about is her calling Travis Her abuser. I wish they could get some kind of injunction that now that her claims have been found to be false, she cannot make them without punishment, fine, solitary.. something..

I personally think they should debark her. lol

Jodi in psych ward guess she won't be in court today.

HLN says she's in a psych ward and then in the next sentence says she'll be in court in less than an hour. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member