Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 4m
RT @richdool: #JodiArias was transported to psych ward and remains on 24/7 suicide protocol according to Maricopa County Sheriff's

Thank goodness for the FBI tip line! and to the wonderful WS'ers (among others) who used it.

Thank goodness big brother can tap into all of that electronic media! Suits me just fine!

Not sure if this has been posted.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-not-well-after-guilty-verdict/

Jodi Arias ‘Not Well’ Following Guilty Verdict, Says Friend

no chit!!!!

So you're not feeling well today, eh Princess? Well TOUGH PETUNIAS! Get your sorry a$$ off that bunk and show up in the courtroom. There are people there waiting to give you what you so desperately want…your "FREEDOM", as you call it.

Oh…I've got good news and bad news for you. The good news is we've heard from people all over the world, Tasmania, Australia, Japan, Norway, Great Britain, Canada and the USA that are all praying for you. The bad news is they are praying you will die for what you did to Travis Alexander.

See you in court! (Can't wait to see your new "outfit".):seeya:

Does anyone know who the lady in a blank tank is? She sat in front of Samantha and family? Thanks.

A thought that hit me the other day: If she had turned herself in after the crime and claimed to have killed Travis in a fit of rage, she could have pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and been at least a quarter of the way through her sentence by now. Now, thanks to her lies and (poorly played) mind games, she's going to die on prison grounds one way or another.

JA says if she had not lied (meaning if she had come out with the self-defense carp right from the start) then she would have had a different verdict. The jurors believe you PREMEDITATED the murder of Travis, JA. If you had vomited out the theory of self-defense from the start then you would have gotten the murder one verdict much sooner. That's the only difference.

She is the most disgus$ing criminal I've ever seen.

hey, she was only trying to protect TA and his reputation!! mother jodi teresa.

Escargot is one of my FAVORITES!!
:truce:

yuck!!!! I watched Gordon ramseys show on BCC America--he showed how you can gather them from you own yard--feed them (whatever food) and then make them on up!---I was disgusted HATE THEM:blushing:

I am convinced she is still after the sympathy vote. All the while throwing her defense under the bus. And letting Juan know she is not afraid of him. She knows exactly what she did, but hates Juan because her chances of "sitting pretty" are diminishing.

I also think, Alyce and Samuels should be dragged screaming and kicking back to court to mitigate in her favor.

What's funny is that any normal person knows that Juan could care less what Jodi has to say unless he can use against her dumba$$ because she can't keep her mouth shut. She can't even fathom the level he operates on because she's not smart enough.

And anyone with half a brain or more knows better than to believe anything that spews from her disgusting mouth.

Jodi can't talk about her own achievements because there are none. She has to focus on other people and insult and blame them because she has nothing else to say. And when people tire of hearing her lies, which I hope is very soon, she'll fade away into nothingness and she can live her life out on death row, just like she "wants".

Just MHOO.

As Dr Drew said last night - she is destined to go to a quite different place than Travis.

We know that, but I fear Jodi will still want to inflict pain on the Alexander family. This woman is evil, period.

Per HLN, Jodi's in a psych ward at the jail on suicide watch.

I think she's faking it for sympathy and to extend attention to herself. I mean, today they're going to be talking about how much Travis suffered, and she's got to be all, "Look at me! I'm suffering!"

Well, they better hurry up and get a psychologist in there so she doesn't miss anything. After all, this is all about her.

Probably will have guards next to her in court. I think because she on Suicide watch is no free card to get out of court. Hospital gown or prison stripes for wardrobe today? :)

I think we should stop calling her by her birth name and call her by what she is, a number. Does anyone know what her number is? I don't know if they have transitioned her new number to her yet, but when she gets it that will be how I refer to her as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member