Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the dude that was visiting JA in prison and spoke out a couple of times (forgot his name) said anything lately?

Suicide-Gown-lg.jpg

Suicide smock. 'Nuff said!!!
icon10.gif

Read all about it.....

http://www.minncor.com/safety-products-prevention-wear-suicide-gown-and-blanket

Lol, what was that cameraman smoking? Zoom in-zoom out-zoom in-zoom out-in-out-in-out. Did he drop acid 30 minutes before that interview?

:floorlaugh: I was wondering when someone would comment on that. Maybe they were so scared of being in the same cell as JA their fingers were scrambled.

I think people decided it was JA's hand and not JW's. However JW comforted JA yesterday. Her arm didn't just rest on her arm. It was her back
I saw it. It was quite a brief gesture, given the enormity of the moment, jmo.

In the interview, Jodi says "death is the ultimate freedom". Is Jodi admitting to 'freeing' Travis with his death?

Thats what I thought when I heard her say that. I thought that was tasteless of her to say!

The grimsleeper twitter guy has been arrested after a barricade situation at an Extended Stay.

Is Troy the name of the guy that did the interview?
Does he realize by releasing the part of the tape about Travis that he is simply giving Arias the platform to continue to torture the Alexander family? Why would any decent human release that particular part of the interview? Giving Arias a platform to spew her evil stories, then AIRING them??? What a guy!!

Lol, what was that cameraman smoking? Zoom in-zoom out-zoom in-zoom out-in-out-in-out. Did he drop acid 30 minutes before that interview?

I know, right! I was a little tipsy after some happy hour and dinner partying and thought it was me ...

Snails are just plain icky no matter what their size...slugs are even ickier. Especially when you step on them in the dark.

You don't step on these guys, you run from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac