Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people....

She's not on suicide watch.

She's on Ouch! That hurt too much!! watch.

Geez. Gimme a break. Just more selfish ways this leech is sucking up more of our tax dollars.

I say put her on the stand, let her put her money where her big fat underbite mouth is and beg for the death penalty like she yapped about. BOOM. Done. Over with. Fat lady sings, everyone goes home a satisfied customer.

I can not wait for today. It was obviously cruel. I can not believe that a previous judge ruled it was not heinous.. BECAUSE IT WAS!!!

What he suffered??? I think the aggravation phase will be really quick and on to penalty!

It may make me a very human human being or a horrible one but I personally am extremely delighted that Jodi's latest manipulation backfired on her in such an epic way. The last thing the convicted murderess would have wanted was suicide watch, in my opinion. ;)

All her avenues of expression (read manipulation) are systematically being shut down. She's being exposed as the fraud and fake she really is on a massive scale, on every level.

I am curious about this aggravation phase of the trial. If JM puts Dr Horn on the stand to say how horribly that TA died, is that all JM presents? What does the DT do to rebut this? Put ALV back on the stand to say that because TA was (in her opinion) an abuser, then his death didn't hurt? I have never watched an aggravation phase before. Has anyone any ideas how it works?

They are going to continue to push the gun-first theory and suggest that he was not consciousness/alive to suffer during the knife assault.

Oh, that's just wrong.

Five years Nurmi, five effing years - these people deserve their chance to have THEIR day in court.

Your lying sociopathic client already had, what, a hundred and some days. The Alexanders get one. Or ten if they need it.

How dare you try to deny them this chance?

The link won't work for me. Tried over and over....

That was thoroughly cold. I've already staked my claim on Judge S. :floorlaugh:

No JSS for you if I can't have JM or Detective Delicious Flores (nom nom nom)!

I have heard, however, that Jodi is currently single...you guys still have her!:therethere:

:floorlaugh:

That's right....she seems to have forgotten she said that already. I did see that she continued to trash Travis for being "abusive." That part really got to me - the one where he asked her if she makes any eye contact with Travis' family, she said no b/c they all look alike and she doesn't want to look at them and be reminded of the abuse! I was like, OMG did she just go there AGAIN?? And the way she said "if you notice that all his family members look alike"...I think she her saying that was a sneaky punch to the family, almost like she was implying incest??? That's what I got from the way she said it...she was trying to paint them as inbreds. Just another term to add to the pile at the bottom of the gutter, as Juan said.

Her mommy spanked her with a wooden spoon when she misbehaved (eye roll).

JA going to have the longest time out ...... thank you JM, DF, and jury members.

Evening.
It's drinking time. Can someone pour me a drink please? I'm knackered.

Today is going to be painful isn't it? I'm dreading what else is going to come out of the autopsy report. Juan made note of the fact JA had stomped around that patch of carpet and I'm worried the bruises on Travis's legs are from that.

ETA I love the fact though the DT have already put out two motions for the Victim Impact Statements. This proves they and particularly JA are really worried. Good!

No, it's done because seeing the defendant in jail stripes/orange is thought to bias the jury toward viewing him/her as a criminal.

aren't you both saying the same thing, presumed innocent = no prison garb which would bias the jury - "see, she's a criminal"

No need to worry about bias anymore, she is, after yesterday afternoon, oficially a criminal.

IMO, slicing a man's throat from ear to ear while he is still alive is cruelty.
I also read someplace, that JA asked to do an interview (I guess via Fox) if
she was found guilty. I also read that this was requested this past Sunday.
I do not remember where I read this so It may not be true.

""""""""IMO, slicing a man's throat from ear to ear while he is still alive is cruelty.""""

Yes, I agree, the throat slashing alone is enough.
I hope JM underlines that while TA had already sustained Mortal Wounds, meaning Death was perhaps a minute to a few away JA is NOT a Doctor, she did Not know how long it would take for TA to breathe his last breath. It was the Slashing of his Throat, which came After the stabbings, and if any Jurors are unsure about when the Bullet to the Head came, it is totally irrelevant as far as the Throat Slashing is concerned.

Travis was still alive when she near decapitated him with that deep Throat Slashing. That in and of itself is more than Cruel, that act alone was Premeditated Murder, one of several PM. For all JA knew TA might have still been able to live if an EM Team got to the house quickly, even though it was really too late, she didn't know that ... she had to be 100%+ Sure that he was DEAD.

Who the hell is that?
Is it Donavan?

I reported it to Juan's office and the Phoenix police....others have reported it as well. I think someone reported it to the FBI. I hope this idiot is found quickly and arrest immediately.

Jodi Arias knows she told Det Flores she would beg for the death penalty if she killed Travis Alexander which at the time she was still insisting she did not ....yet in the FOX interview last night she doesn't beg for DP out of guIlt or even the tiniest bit of remorse. She begs for death saying it will set her free. PLEASE

Wasn't there a defense motion a while back stating that Jodie would never show remorse.

Penalty phase gets to have previously excluded evidence if I recall....If I were JM...I think I'd put up a big picture of TA's mutilated body right next to a big picture of JA doing headstands, worrying about her appearance and singing in the interrogation room.

Check the Piers Morgan show website/page on CNN. The exchange took place on Morgan's show, so they may have a link.

thank you....we are having storms and my electricity keeps going off...grrrrrrr

The elements of her murderous behavior clearly line up with the definition of "cruelty" here.

In order for them to NOT go with the DP, they would have to step out of the box and find something in mitigation that outweighs it.

They won't find it.

I'm glad she has no kids for more than one reason, but especially so she her DT can't parade them around during mitigating phase. (Which totally happened in our trial. I found it disgusting.)

Jury has seen her mom's demeanor during trial. I think that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member